Help Handles!!!!

Kratos2000Kratos2000 Registered Users 9 Posts
We have members getting stuck between our parent guild and our jr guild! We are HELLsLORDS and HELLsDOGS, what do we do????
Prev1

Comments

• NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    The member stuck ign is beerandcrown we would like that to be fixed as soon as possible please we are fighting for first guild we can't afford not to have one of our members
  • JrenJren Registered Users 2 Posts
    Please help me. I am in guild limbo. I have been sending messages to support for hours now. Please help me!!! Screen name beerandcrown.
    Please help us handles dev team glu anyone
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Kratos2000 wrote: »
    We have members getting stuck between our parent guild and our jr guild! We are HELLsLORDS and HELLsDOGS, what do we do????

Easy way to avoid that from happening in the future:
    Stop jumping Guilds to help main Guild with VP. Find 25 good players, stick with them and stop abusing the fact that Glu still have not fixed the VP from leaving with a player :)

Peace out
  • Kratos2000Kratos2000 Registered Users 9 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Stop jumping Guilds to help main Guild with VP. Find 25 good players, stick with them and stop abusing the fact that Glu still have not fixed the VP from leaving with a player :)

Peace out

Except the only reason we leave is to drop relics at the jr guild smart guy
  • SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts

Thats not what nath just said

Yes of course it is ;)
    Nath said we cannot afford to not have one of our members... The one that is stuck
    You two must know something we don't about having two guilds, we are a hack free cheat free guild which is more than can be said about a lot of you, I encourage glu to investigate any wrong doings, they won't find anything wrong with us!
    We use the junior guild for members who are taking it more easy for a week or two AND we dump our relics we di not bring players from there to put vp in that would be in my eyes cheating and digit you know i would NEVER accept that i would have left them
  • KeithRapozaKeithRapoza Registered Users 16 Posts

Peace out

Thank You MrDigit for showing interest in our guild, I will take this as a compliment. However, I have not engaged your guild in this way, so you confuse me. The one member that was talking badly about your guild has been removed. I would hope our guilds could get along in the future, as friendly competition. We always inspire to beat your guild and we are coming soon, so more fun in the future. We all know what the legitimate guilds are, there are only a few of us left, it wouldn't be right for the few of us to not be friendly. Do you agree? Second of all we find it interesting that we are starting to be called hackers, namely myself. You know as well as I do, that is not the case. You can tell by how we move. And I was trying to post a picture of the charges made to my Itunes account but this thread is not allowing me to. I will be happy to send it to you in another way, if you would like. I do not like cheaters and do not allow it in HELLsDOGs or HELLsLORDs. So anyway thank you for the post and we look forward to seeing you at the top. We will be there again soon.
    Handles, please respond to this thread. Are member is stuck in limbo. Seams to be some type of glitch or hack. The member name is BeerandCrown. He briefly left HELLsLORDs and was expected to return shortly. He had done all the work necessary to receive the guild price for the last slayer event and I would be appreciative if he was awarded the price. It was the top 5 guild price. But more importantly he can not receive invites back or leave the guild he is in. At one point he was showing in two guilds at one time. This is a issue and ask to have it resolved as quick as possible. Thank you! Keith Rapoza Leader of HELLsLORDs!
    Thank You MrDigit for showing interest in our guild, I will take this as a compliment. However, I have not engaged your guild in this way, so you confuse me. The one member that was talking badly about your guild has been removed. I would hope our guilds could get along in the future, as friendly competition. We always inspire to beat your guild and we are coming soon, so more fun in the future. We all know what the legitimate guilds are, there are only a few of us left, it wouldn't be right for the few of us to not be friendly. Do you agree? Second of all we find it interesting that we are starting to be called hackers, namely myself. You know as well as I do, that is not the case. You can tell by how we move. And I was trying to post a picture of the charges made to my Itunes account but this thread is not allowing me to. I will be happy to send it to you in another way, if you would like. I do not like cheaters and do not allow it in HELLsDOGs or HELLsLORDs. So anyway thank you for the post and we look forward to seeing you at the top. We will be there again soon.

First of all, good fight on this Slayer Event!

I was not really talking badly about your Guild per se. My comment is towards having a secondary Guild to help out a main Guild and how I feel about that. A couple of Guilds have done this before like Flyingsolos, PurgMonsters and some more and there are a lot of players I like in both those Guilds. Glu haven't done anything to stop this like other games, Darkness Reborn for example where you are not allowed to switch Guilds in 3 days or something like that after a switch. So it may not be against any rules but it is still taking advantage of Glu being slow and practically fighting with 50 members instead of the set 25 even if you say you only use it for the “low vp” members since even then you move that week’s stronger players to the main Guild.

The only Guilds that I know of that have been having this kind of "stuck" issues happen to them is the Guilds with a secondary Guild, solo, purg and now you. Maybe it's Glu´s way to deal with jumping back and forth =]

So yes I was being a bit ironic saying it but still it's kind of true that to stop it from happening, find 25 good players and stick with them ;)

Anyway, GL with your issue at hand.

Peace
    Digit as i said no one from hellsdogs comes to put in vp for us during events simply we help player to develop while having a place to give our tributes instead of selling them for peanuts or lords members wanting to take an event or two slack for holidays or because they are busy or anything and purgmonsters never used more than 25 members either. For most of this event hellslords were 22 or 23 since we said goodbye to hatebreed and sent two players who werent giving us the vp we ask and lost beer when he went to give relics that player does not deserve to be stuck like that so we ask for glu's help
  • KoonzipherKoonzipher Registered Users 8 Posts
    whatever the reason for CrownandBeer to be leaving guild is irrelevant in my humble opinion. What is relevant and needs to be dealt with ASAP is the fact that a legit non hacking player is stuck in the 5th dimension. Somehow he crossed the event horizon and is stuck floating around.

It's a new day, it's a new BGI glitch. Makes sense at the rate things get fixed. Good luck to your guild, and hope your mate can rejoin reality soon.
    BGI name: Koonzipher
    iOS
    Guild: SoberedUp
    Slice wrote: »
    Thats not what nath just said

Slice i said hellslords was fighting for first not dogs please read properly my posts
    Well said, thanks koon! Poor guy is still stuck, and we all know how much time and countless hours it takes to get to 12 K GSand now it may all go down the tube for him
    First of all, good fight on this Slayer Event!

I was not really talking badly about your Guild per se. My comment is towards having a secondary Guild to help out a main Guild and how I feel about that. A couple of Guilds have done this before like Flyingsolos, PurgMonsters and some more and there are a lot of players I like in both those Guilds. Glu haven't done anything to stop this like other games, Darkness Reborn for example where you are not allowed to switch Guilds in 3 days or something like that after a switch. So it may not be against any rules but it is still taking advantage of Glu being slow and practically fighting with 50 members instead of the set 25 even if you say you only use it for the “low vp” members since even then you move that week’s stronger players to the main Guild.

The only Guilds that I know of that have been having this kind of "stuck" issues happen to them is the Guilds with a secondary Guild, solo, purg and now you. Maybe it's Glu´s way to deal with jumping back and forth =]

So yes I was being a bit ironic saying it but still it's kind of true that to stop it from happening, find 25 good players and stick with them ;)

Anyway, GL with your issue at hand.

Peace

MrDigit, I can see how you would think that we are switching people back and forth to help out HELLsLORDS. I do find it interesting on how in the same event we was called different things. At first we was hackers, the second we are guild jumpers. What is next? I am excited to hear what it could be. Still don't see why you are still so interested in our guild. You probably have the most powerful guild in the game. Why are you worried about little ole HELLsLORDS. Anyway! To set the record straight. We developed this other guild with a few goals. One with the addition of the new events we was getting burned out. In order to compete with all the hacking going on we thought it wise to have a place of rest instead of kicking everyone all the time. So if someone could not do well in a event that is fine, because now they have a place to rest. And second we was turning people away because we was filled all the time, so now they can start to know everyone and be part of us, while they are waiting for a spot to open. Also there are a lot of cool up and comers that we want to get to know. See we have a community not just a guild. We want to be competitive but we also offer a great place to hang out and not have the pressure to compete all the time. Even if they would put a three day hold on jumping guilds it would not matter or effect us at all. This is where you are going wrong. You think HELLsDOGS personnel are helping HELLsLORDS to compete. But it is the exact opposite. HELLsLORDS was helping HELLsDOGS by making donations to have even more people join us, to have even more fun. As a matter of fact this is keeping me from this crazy group of friends in this crazy community we have. See that is what it is all about. I too used to get caught up in all of the hype about the glitches and the hacks. But it is not about that anymore. The best rewards that this game has ever given me is the friends I am surrounded by. I hope you can understand now. And if you think we are still manipulating the system to to make a guild of 50 instead of 25, just look at the numbers myself and Nath pulled something like 45% of the VP last event. Don't you think the other 35 members could have done a little better then only producing 55% of the VP. If not why bother will guild jumping it is a waste of time. Just think about it. Anyway back to my friends I go.

Deuces!
    Handles, if the hesitation is because people have been saying we are using this guild to pull people into one guild for the most VP. Let's just look at the common sense with that theory. Why in the world would someone jump a guild to give them all their VP and not get the reward? Only 25 receive it. Trust me when I say, no one in this game is going to do that. So please fix my player BeerandCrown. And please respond to this thread so that I can at least let everyone know you are working on it, or if there is something else we need to do. Thank you very much.
    You got it boss i couldn't agree more with all of what you said
  • khmeekhmee Registered Users 21 Posts
    This is crazy, why would any give up thier vp,
    For no reward. It's people going from lords to
    Dogs, dropping relics, and taking a break, when
    Needed. I myself, will be on break this coming
    Slayer event.
    We are trying to not have the high turnover,
    That some other guilds have had, by having a
    Holding area, to rest

HellsLords
    Khmeex / Khmee
    Been with this guild since the gs req was 1800, this is the best guild bar none, I'm excited to see where this guild has gotten and even more pumped to see where it will go, hold tight beer buddy
  • VaniclesVanicles Registered Users 18 Posts
    I can assure you that no one is hacking in this guild and switching guilds for vp is absurd and makes zero sense. We just feel bad for a friend and guild member who couldn't enjoy is spoils of battle, because he was helping out our junior guild. Please handles we ask for any help you can provide. Digital and slice I do not know where your hatred of us comes from, but hey it's cool brother. Ignorance is bliss and I can't blame you for being that way. Maybe lighten up a bit and you can have as much fun with this game as the lords do.

Vanicles
    Senior Officer of Communication
    Va-Na-Clees (pron.) Greek word meaning for man with one testicle.
    [IMG][/img]9sypnc.jpg what beer screen shows
    [IMG][/img]v5vas4.jpg what he will loose if he looses his account
  • JrenJren Registered Users 2 Posts
    Still stuck. Over 50 messages sent to support with no response. We have proven that my vp for this current tribute event is getting applied to HELLsDOGS even though I DO NOT show on the roster.

Now let me say this. I jumped from HELLsLORDS to HELLsDOGS to drop relics then return to LORDS. Now I have seen a number of you in town chat offering this very gift to unknown guilds to help them out which is fantastic. I don't think what I was doing is any different. I jumped from a HIGHER vp guild to the LOWER one to help out. I see nothing wrong with that. On a side note here I wasn't aware of the vp glitch until it was pointed out in this thread. I thought your vp stayed where it was earned. If you left it stayed behind. So that was news to me.
    How it went down was like this. I clicked LEAVE on my manage page in HELLsLORDS. I then clicked on an Invite to HELLsDOGS in my mail box. I went into DOGS and donated my Relics. I opened the manage page and it looks superimposed over the overview page. I then contact someone from LORDs and they say I still show on the LORDs roster even though they can see on the friends list it shows me in DOGs. So in an effort to make something happen we decided to kick my shadow from the LORDs roster hoping to fix the glitch. Instead I'm stuck in the twilight zone. Able to use HELLsDOGS guild chat and earn VP even though I don't show on the roster. Plus my manage page is still superimposed Over the over view page. Almost 3 days later and nothing has changed. That's the story. A quick thanks to all my guild mates and friends who are helping me right now. I truly hope I don't lose my account after all the time I have put in.

beerandcrown
    HELLsLORDS or HELLsDOGS
    (Who knows?)
  • theavortheavor Registered Users 4 Posts
    Beerandcrown, I'm really sorry this happened to you, and I hope we will have you back in HELLsLORDS soon!

To all the people calling us different names, I have a little quote for them:

"When the number of jealous people around you increases, you know you're doing something good"

This is the best guild in the game for sure. Why? Because it has only good people, great persons in it. It's not about scoring big and having a stressful weekend. High VPs comes because we fight for each other, competing against each other and having a tons of fun while doing so. That is a recipe for success, that's why we will soon become #1 guild in every event.

And of course, it's hack free and every strange or unfair behaviour is not allowed.

So I would invite anyone interested to apply and become a part of the family. This is the game after all. Let's all enjoy it, get to know each other and make the best of it.

Theavor
    HELLsLORDS
    What the hell is going on in this Thread anyway? This is an open forum, and I expressed my opinion about having a main and a secondary Guild on a Thread that was mentioning having a secondary Guild. You should keep it in a private message to Handles if you did not want anyone else to post here.

My opinion has nothing to do towards your Guild only as I explained. Even if the Guild mentioned in the main post were DonaldDuckGuild I would still have the same opinion about running multiple Guilds. Since no matter how you use it it's still a way to get an advantage. Since if someone in secondary Guild say "Hey I will do 5M VP this tour" will you not move him to main Guild? And if someone in main Guild say "Hey I will not be able to play at all this week" will you not move him to secondary Guild? So it is like playing with 50 members yes. But this is only my opinion and again it is not against any rules. So no, I have no hatred against your Guild and it's only you that are now starting to talk about hacking, no one have said anything about it.

Do you really think Handles would not help your guild member just because someone has issues with multiple Guilds? This kind of issues is not really on his table. It is for the support team to will help you and I would suggest against creating 50 tickets as you say you have.

Jren, think you misunderstood what's been said. Yes VP created in a Guild stays in a Guild when you leave, this is kind of the issue that Glu said they would fix but yet have not.

And as I said earlier, hope you get the stuck issue solved no matter my opinion about secondary Guilds. But yeah support team will take their time on this kind of issues so you'll have to hang in there.
    You didn't talk about hacking digit but we heard it a lot on town chat said about us we post here to show our support to beer
    What the hell is going on in this Thread anyway? This is an open forum, and I expressed my opinion about having a main and a secondary Guild on a Thread that was mentioning having a secondary Guild. You should keep it in a private message to Handles if you did not want anyone else to post here.

My opinion has nothing to do towards your Guild only as I explained. Even if the Guild mentioned in the main post were DonaldDuckGuild I would still have the same opinion about running multiple Guilds. Since no matter how you use it it's still a way to get an advantage. Since if someone in secondary Guild say "Hey I will do 5M VP this tour" will you not move him to main Guild? And if someone in main Guild say "Hey I will not be able to play at all this week" will you not move him to secondary Guild? So it is like playing with 50 members yes. But this is only my opinion and again it is not against any rules. So no, I have no hatred against your Guild and it's only you that are now starting to talk about hacking, no one have said anything about it.

Do you really think Handles would not help your guild member just because someone has issues with multiple Guilds? This kind of issues is not really on his table. It is for the support team to will help you and I would suggest against creating 50 tickets as you say you have.

Jren, think you misunderstood what's been said. Yes VP created in a Guild stays in a Guild when you leave, this is kind of the issue that Glu said they would fix but yet have not.

And as I said earlier, hope you get the stuck issue solved no matter my opinion about secondary Guilds. But yeah support team will take their time on this kind of issues so you'll have to hang in there.

WOW, you still don't get it. But you are right there is a advantage more people more fun and a place to rest. As far as an event advantage, don't see it. It would be just as easy to advertise for members with high GS/VP to come in during a event. So you are wrong there, again. But you are right by saying this is an open forum about getting help on a glitch. That is how it started. You are the one that came in here and insinuated it was wrong what we were doing. So we OPENLY responded with our opinion to your opinion. Oh by the way please pass on to Dozer and Kabsk the two you just recruited from our guild. Thanks for all the good times, I understand why you left and they recruited you. And you’re going to miss the morning coffee ;). They will understand. Lastly if you are going to be upset on how people respond to your post. Don't post!

Keith