Help Handles!!!!

2Next

Comments

• ZeroHeroZeroHero Registered Users 45 Posts
    Lol. Thanks for the fun reading guys, tired of seeing the same reports over and over again :D
    Feel bad for your mate got stuck and I see your point about guilds as well as sirDigitals one. More people, more opinions.
    Glad you are having fun and everyone in any guild should, because its a game at the first place.
    So chill, if you have nothing to hide than you have nothing to prove.

Oh and btw, if someones left just ask him why. Guess they deserve to be asked before pointing to and blaming others.
  • NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Well he just said goodbye to our former members since they left without a good bye as we all say we hope they are happy with ascension they are great i know i used to be there
  • KeithRapozaKeithRapoza Registered Users 16 Posts
    ZeroHero wrote: »
    Lol. Thanks for the fun reading guys, tired of seeing the same reports over and over again :D
    Feel bad for your mate got stuck and I see your point about guilds as well as sirDigitals one. More people, more opinions.
    Glad you are having fun and everyone in any guild should, because its a game at the first place.
    So chill, if you have nothing to hide than you have nothing to prove.

Oh and btw, if someones left just ask him why. Guess they deserve to be asked before pointing to and blaming others.

Zero, well said thanks for that. I guess I was a little sarcastic about the two guild members. I apologize for that. But I meant what I said about letting them know I said thank you for the good times. And they will miss the morning coffee. So please pass that on for me MrDigit, thank you. I know why they left to go to Ascension, no secret there, so I never had a need to ask why. I agree we should be getting along, I am not sure we are not. We are communicating so we have that. :) I guess we take pride in the fact we do not hack or cheat, so when, and I am not trying to accuse anyone here, it seams like our integrity is in question, we get a bit defensive. We always said we was the paranoid guild. LOL

PS. MrDigit I did not say you was accusing us of hacking. It may have been assumed that way with how it was mentioned. But that is not the case.

Keith
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    WOW, you still don't get it. But you are right there is a advantage more people more fun and a place to rest. As far as an event advantage, don't see it. It would be just as easy to advertise for members with high GS/VP to come in during a event. So you are wrong there, again. But you are right by saying this is an open forum about getting help on a glitch. That is how it started. You are the one that came in here and insinuated it was wrong what we were doing. So we OPENLY responded with our opinion to your opinion. Oh by the way please pass on to Dozer and Kabsk the two you just recruited from our guild. Thanks for all the good times, I understand why you left and they recruited you. And you’re going to miss the morning coffee ;). They will understand. Lastly if you are going to be upset on how people respond to your post. Don't post!

Keith

Yeah and you are obviously not getting my point either about the advantage. Never mind that part then.

I'm not upset, but since you and your members where going on about some hatred against your Guild and as if we called you hackers/cheater I had to give you the needed explanation. About the members leaving your Guild, you should talk to them if they haven't already told you why. They contacted us and asked if they could join and we said yes since they seems like good players.
  • KeithRapozaKeithRapoza Registered Users 16 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Yeah and you are obviously not getting my point either about the advantage. Never mind that part then.

I'm not upset, but since you and your members where going on about some hatred against your Guild and as if we called you hackers/cheater I had to give you the needed explanation. About the members leaving your Guild, you should talk to them if they haven't already told you why. They contacted us and asked if they could join and we said yes since they seems like good players.

I guess it just seams a bit funny how we started discussion on this thread and suddenly two of our members request into your guild and you except them. But really I am not upset about that. Other than it seams a bit funny. I guess I myself would have said hold of for a bit. With the discussion that is going on in this thread, might not be the best time for you to come over. Assumptions might be made. But anyway I really don't have a problem with them leaving. I just wanted you to pass the message for me. But since that is turning into something else, don't worry about it. I will pass it myself, when I catch up with them. No hard feelings and thanks for the advice.
  • NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Please glu help our friend beerandcrown he starts to be very worried about his account and so are we
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    Dude glu has better things to do then worry about your interdimensional guild member...they're still shutting on the double posts and the error messages that have plagued us since the last update.
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    *working* not shutting.
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/