BGI Known Issues

vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
It has came to my attention that a TON OF POSTS in the forum are either off-topic (posted in the wrong forums), and a lot of the forum posts come from people having excessive beef in the game. First and foremost, if you want to report hackers, do it here.

I've decided to make a thread regarding about the known issues that I've caught, alongside other players who've been playing the game earnestly (but being wrecked by TOS Violators week after week), so ever since Version 2 came out, there's been too many bugs.

Known Issues (as of June 29, 2015):
  • Players not receiving the 1MM VP Milestone Reward after hitting 1MM on Siren, Manticore, Gorgon, Cerberus, Lyncanthrope.
  • Khnum and the Sword Mummy takes a ridiculous amount of hits to defeat, resulting in lower stage clear grades.
  • Sword Mummy Side Task not registering due to two Axe Mummies and a Khnum being bosses in "Sealing the Crypt" in both Normal and Legendary Mode.
  • Legendary Anubis not dropping and Legendary Gear reported by players.
  • Players getting unneeded relics instead of Tributes in Side and Daily Tasks.
  • Players not receiving the 1,000 VP Milestone Reward for hitting 1,000 VP on the Tribute Event.
  • Players not able to receive a Stage Clear Ranking of A on just about all areas of Egypt.

I might have some more in the future. PLEASE MIND THE FORUM RULES and BE CIVIL if you want to reply. I really don't want to ask a Moderator to close this thread, and please post at the right threads, and please use Search. Thank you for minding my forum usage style here.
Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.

Comments

• RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    Adding a link back to the Android side issues: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?136836-New-update-issues

The principal problem on Android: We CANNOT level beyond 50. Any XP gained after hitting 50 resets at a level's end.
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
  • NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    In the last event the normal cerverus were harder to kill than epic cerberus also the spawn rate was so unstable it was impossible i got a zero spawn round with purple calling medal
  • cpacpa Registered Users 29 Posts
    - Players getting unneeded relics instead of Tributes in Side and Daily Tasks.

Relics are needed, particularly in the Fusion Event. I don't necessarily agree with others who think this change was bad. There are plenty of other ways to earn Tributes.
  • EvilOneEvilOne Registered Users 16 Posts
    Please don't forget double chat is still going on.

No final milestone rewards are awarded for any event, be is fuse/evolve, tribute or slayer event none of the final milestone rewards are awarded.
  • vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    New Known Issue:

Players who have completed both Normal and Legendary Modes on Rome, Crete, and Olympus lose their tasks upon completing certain parts of Egypt. For example, I had a Warlock who had all Olympus (Post-Zeus) side tasks, but lost them as I went through Egypt. Same with Barbaress. Gladiator I only went through Normal Mode before Egypt came in. I completed some parts of Egypt, I've managed to get the post-Ares tasks for Legendary Rome, though I will need to eyeball on that in spite of getting tasks for Normal Egypt.
  • TacoWilliamTacoWilliam Registered Users 35 Posts
    Error 302...multiple messages in the mail box all of the same content..the sword mummy side task is especially annoying..not registering..I like to complete all my dailies..double chat..does anyone know if Android players are still capping out at level 50..? I have some 55 gear and if I can't use it I'll of load it.
  • cpacpa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Error 302...multiple messages in the mail box all of the same content..the sword mummy side task is especially annoying..not registering..I like to complete all my dailies..double chat..does anyone know if Android players are still capping out at level 50..? I have some 55 gear and if I can't use it I'll of load it.

Level 50 cap issue is still present on Amazon Fire. Don't think any of these will ever be fixed.
  • admrlhuffadmrlhuff Registered Users 34 Posts
    Handles mentioned something about magic gear affecting reagents. This shouldn't be the case.

Also, i've needed 2 souls of manticore for ... I dunno - 200 hades runs. I have 100's of eyes, and 50+ hearts, but not a soul to be found. Either the drops are broken, or it's rigged to not give those when you need them.
  • TacoWilliamTacoWilliam Registered Users 35 Posts
    cpa wrote: »
    Level 50 cap issue is still present on Amazon Fire. Don't think any of these will ever be fixed.

Ok...thanks for the come back on the lvl 50 cap..it's a real bummer considering I keep getting 55+ gear...what's the point of placing high if there is no useful reward...?
  • vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    I'm kind of mad at the game right now, there's a new known issue: Once you finish the first level in Egypt in Legendary Mode (Wings of the Cat God Bast), all Olympus Daily Quests (Defeat Barbarian twice, snuff 30 war dogs, fight Zeus and win) gets removed. I confirmed this nightmare after besting the first level of Egypt in Legend Mode as Gladiator about the same day the Tribute Event ensued.

Shouldn't side quests issue Citizen and/or Senator Tributes instead? I don't like the idea of relics as rewards. Sorry if I must go a little bit off-topic on my thread for a moment guys, but the known issues are starting to get to the point where there's going to be a ton of discontent players aloft.

I'll have to contact support about this ongoing problem. I already beaten support to death about the ongoing final milestone problem.
  • Kaper777Kaper777 Registered Users 1 Posts
    В турнире на дары который закончился 12.08,15 нет наград почему ?