June Event Schedule

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Ave Immortals!

Here is the months schedule for events in the month of May 2015. Note that all events are subject to change and will be updated here.

Events:

June 10th
  • Evolution Event

June 11th - 14th (iOS only)
  • Siren Slayer
  • Attack: Poison
  • Defense: Poison

June 15th - 16th
  • Tribute Event

June 17th - 18th
  • Fusion Event

June 19th - 21st
  • Gorgon Slayer
  • Attack: Fire
  • Defense: Ice

June 22nd - 23rd
  • Tribute Event

June 24th - 25th
  • Evolution Event

June 26th - 28th
  • Cerberus Slayer

June 29th - 30th
  • Tribute Event

July 1st - 2nd
  • Fusion Event

July 3rd - 5th
  • Chimera
  • Defense: Fire; Ice; Lightning

July 6th - 7th
  • Tribute Event

July 8th - 9th
  • Evolution Event

Note: All events are subject to change. Changes will be updated here.
Prev13

Comments

• HasbelkaderHasbelkader Registered Users 10 Posts
    Tribute event should be 1 day only.. It's not about farming anyway.. And do it monthly, not weekly..
    Evo and Fusion also should be 1 day events. They become boring in 2 days.
  • milkyleemilkylee Registered Users 33 Posts
    Tribute event should be 1 day only.. It's not about farming anyway.. And do it monthly, not weekly..

I agree completely!
  • kvotheanduskvotheandus Registered Users 4 Posts

I agree as well lol
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I'll provide the suggestion to the team for you guys.
  • HelperMonkeyHelperMonkey Registered Users 17 Posts
    When can we expect Amazon side to be able to participate again? Whats thecpoint of a tribute event if we cant earn them?
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    The Amazon side being unable to play must be a new event as well...let's see how long people will try to log in and play before they get frustrated...I hope the reward is better then the same 75 amulets of theseus I seem to get for every event....ha..!
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • sidnisidni Registered Users 13 Posts
    Exactly how long does it take to update the Android side? When I'm at work you have to have the upgrades ready to be implemented apparently glu doesn't work the same way they shut everything down then decided what code needs to be written as it's been 4 days and counting and they are still working on the server. Apparently they want everyone to move to a new game
  • DozorDozor Registered Users 27 Posts
    Upper tier event rewards have stopped making sense. People are no longer competing to be the best, now its more about fitting into some lower rank rage for a better reward. In the slayer event - people who place 4th and 5th get better rewards than those who place in the top 3. In the tribute event, the guild that places 6th - 15th get a better reward than those that place top 5. This decreases competition and less competition means less $s in glu's pocket.

Best suggestion for improvement - ditch the soul, hearts, and eyes as rewards. They're utterly useless! The rare gear from the slayer event - even more uselss! Basing this off of what you've already implemented and the least amount of effort for change, the top tier rewards should look something like...
    1) Legendary gear, 3 artemis tokens, 3 epic spirits
    2) Legendary gear, 3 artemis tokens, 2 epic spirits
    3) Legendary gear, 3 artemis tokens, 2 epic spirits
    4) Legendary gear, 3 artemis tokens, 3 emperor tributes
    5) Legendary gear, 3 artemis tokens, 3 emperor tributes
    6) Epic gear, 2 artemis tokens, 2 emperor tributes
    etc...

For the tribute event - ditch the flame tribute for the top 5 guilds and replace it with 4-5 emperors or an anvil.

I get this isn't as important as fixing latency and stability issues, and thanks for working on that. But what I've recommended are very very easy fixes to implement and will make your dedicated player base very happy.
  • milkyleemilkylee Registered Users 33 Posts
    Dozor wrote: »
    Upper tier event rewards have stopped making sense. People are no longer competing to be the best, now its more about fitting into some lower rank rage for a better reward. In the slayer event - people who place 4th and 5th get better rewards than those who place in the top 3. In the tribute event, the guild that places 6th - 15th get a better reward than those that place top 5. This decreases competition and less competition means less $s in glu's pocket.

Best suggestion for improvement - ditch the soul, hearts, and eyes as rewards. They're utterly useless! The rare gear from the slayer event - even more uselss! Basing this off of what you've already implemented and the least amount of effort for change, the top tier rewards should look something like...
    etc...

For the tribute event - ditch the flame tribute for the top 5 guilds and replace it with 4-5 emperors or an anvil.

I get this isn't as important as fixing latency and stability issues, and thanks for working on that. But what I've recommended are very very easy fixes to implement and will make your dedicated player base very happy.

Very well said, Dozor. I completely agree, the rewards system needs to be updated.
  • trifiretrifire Registered Users 34 Posts
    But the event evolution?
  • vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    Dozor wrote: »

etc...

I have to agree here, but swap Epic Spirits with Perfect Rainbow Spirits (Legendary Spirit Set), in which the more gear you have drilled and socketed with spirits, it definitely gives you a gear set bonus like a Gear Set. For Legendary Gear, I would swap with Multi-Tier, High-Powered, Future-Proof Gear, and the lower ones will get Legend, Epic, and Rare Gear Set Items.
    Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    When is new legiondary gear coming out on droid side ear that ios has already seen new legiondary stuff and are levek capped at 55 .. have yet to see this on droid side .. curios as to why ios is always first to get updates as well ... and I agree need to give better reward at top jeweler tributes woukd be nice .. also with the huge increase in needed space think that each player should get an additional 10 to 15 slots you added 3 slayer events wich means 24 more slots needed to save for upgraded medallions .. plus pets wich you have to get another pet to evolve .. taking up more space not to mention 10 more regents to save for new gear that isn't even out with legiondary yet ..

Again these are suggestions oh one last thing with all the stuff you have that need gems to purchase I think drill should drop off citizens tributes 50 gems for a drill is a bit much
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • Kratos2000Kratos2000 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Any update on the evo event for iOS side... Is it cancelled??
  • theavortheavor Registered Users 4 Posts
    Kratos2000 wrote: »
    Any update on the evo event for iOS side... Is it cancelled??

Is it really so hard to give us some information?
  • Kratos2000Kratos2000 Registered Users 9 Posts
    It is when they only have 2 employees dedicated to this game, the rest are tied up with ew4 and that stupid terminator game
  • trifiretrifire Registered Users 34 Posts
    Ew4? Maybe! !!!
  • theavortheavor Registered Users 4 Posts
    Can we please have an update on next event? Will it be fusion or evolution, or skipped again? Last week evolution was skipped...
  • BericBeric Registered Users 31 Posts
    What about the slayer tournament this weekend? Is it called off as well? The game shows network error when launched and cannot be accessed.
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Ave Immortals!

Here is the months schedule for events in the month of May 2015. Note that all events are subject to change and will be updated here.

Events:

June 10th
    • Evolution Event

June 11th - 14th (iOS only)
    • Siren Slayer
    • Defense: Poison

June 15th - 16th
    • Tribute Event

June 17th - 18th
    • Fusion Event

June 19th - 21st
    • Gorgon Slayer

June 22nd - 23rd
    • Tribute Event

June 24th - 25th
    • Evolution Event

June 26th - 28th
    • Cerberus Slayer

June 29th - 30th
    • Tribute Event

July 1st - 2nd
    • Fusion Event

July 3rd - 5th
    • Chimera
    • Defense: Fire; Ice; Lightning

July 6th - 7th
    • Tribute Event

July 8th - 9th
    • Evolution Event

Note: All events are subject to change. Changes will be updated here.

Android server, BigMary just through the Google store paid NT $3109 purchase orders 4800gems. pay success, but not received gems. prompt 362 data error! Please help solve!
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
    Hello...is there anybody in there..just nod if you can hear me..is there anybody home..?

TacoBill wrote: »
    Hello...is there anybody in there..just nod if you can hear me..is there anybody home..?

All quiet on the glu front......this is getting depressing. Time to wallow in anger and grief over the lack of beasts to slay. I think I'll have to attack the hamburgers instead :'(
    Leave room for Apple pie..nothing says America like Apple pie...and explosions..but you can't eat explosions..unless you count pop rocks..or white castle...lol.

• WhoopassWhoopass Registered Users 9 Posts
    Oooooh, Handles! Old buddy, old pal. I am back yet again. Now last time I was here to talk to you it was about me being banned for over a month and a half. I was part of the first group of people to get banned and you served some people that were recently banned for no more then 2 weeks as you still left me in the wind for another 3 weeks. Well your " Accessing Network " s**** is out of control now, man. I can't get passed my character choose screen and sometimes freezes up in loading when it's at 100% and if that isn't enough then also in loading it pops up trying to reconnect. Now this gets old, man. I don't know if you guys are breading bugs up in that b**** but your not a " Nazi scientist " and I am not a " POW " so quit experimenting on with my s***. Pursuit for science my a**. Now you know there was a problem with the " Accessing Network " label awhile back. I didn't have no problem with it because it was just a little delay time. Though you rewarded everyone else that reported some tributes. So I figure that you found a way to stop that s*** for the following updates and tweaks to the games. Now yet again my playing is halted and my game times stays at 136 hours and 6min. and I stay p***ed. I will not be the last SOB to be attended to this time will others run free. You seem like a cool guy Handles but I need you to put a note down for the game developers for a word off advise. " In the future if you died I around with a world and patch s*** , then have the decency to in-game test that new trash on an isolated device before making it public. Bethesda does it for Fallout and Activison for Call of Duty. If you take a page from their book then you won't look like a massive a** ripping a fart in your customers eyes. They may f*** up sometimes them selves and great new bugs but not near as many as you so far and they at least know how to cover their tracks by deleting or patching the main glitches they set out to fix. " That is my message. Now I would be much more p***ed off if it wasn't Boom! crack, BOOM!!!! Day. Now I am not wanting to be to much of a douche bag but I want to be enough to get your thumbs out of you a** and get a move on this s*** now and get it done now because after the potion and revive scroll revive banning you lost an ton of people. This one mite be what brakes the camels back for android users. Now I want this fixed now and me to be back on by the end of next week.

Character name: Whoopass
    Main Character level: Gladiator- 40
    Device: Kindle Fire
    Incident outbreak: Two days ago
    Last time played with no outbreak: Two days ago at 3:50 a.m.
    Mode right now: P***ed off
    You should try a xanax bro..or maybe some poon...you seem a little stressed..

• BenSlaydBenSlayd Registered Users 22 Posts
    Any way you can tell us what slayer events are not happening anymore? I would really like to get rid of medallions and make some space in my bag.

Also, anyway to give us events like ew3 had that give drops. Like jade forest and general oni are a couple that come to mind from ew3.
    GUILD: FairNHonour IGN: BenSlayd
  • HasbelkaderHasbelkader Registered Users 10 Posts
    Pls post July event schedule.
    And please tell us when you will fix the level cap bug already ???
    Is the scheduled evolution tournament going to take place or not?
  • AthjeariAthjeari Registered Users 12 Posts
    My guess is not. They missed it last time too. It looks like Minotaur slayer this week judging by the medallions, but we all know how far that got us last week.

It's the 9th Handles, can we get a monthly schedule?

EDIT: Ah, I see. Based on his post schedule he spends a day or two on each game and then moves on. After MIRN, KKH, and Contract Sniper, hopefully us lowly BGI players are next. :confused:
  • JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    On the kindle side the medals say "hydra". The difference makes me nervous...
  • DozorDozor Registered Users 27 Posts
    Network access error again? So you're planning on having the game down two weekends in a row? I'm going to go buy some GLU stock and we can discuss this at the next shareholders meeting.