froZen Now Recruiting! - 8k+ GS - Android - Amazon

BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
Hey folks!

If you're looking for a mature, yet fun-loving guild, send in an application!
We've been the #1 ranked guild in all the Slayer events since the formation of the guild. All of the senior members came from the guild Praetorian, which was also the #1 ranked guild in Slayer events before that.

So, if you're active and looking for a solid team with friendly, relaxed members, and you feel you can contribute, feel free to submit an application.

IGN: ClamChop

Comments

• JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    Since the servers are down again, I’ll use the opportunity to tell a bit more about us, to make sure that you know what you’ll miss, if you don’t belong to the family :)

Yes, that is how being in froZen feels for me.

We compete fiercely, sometimes excessively so and take joy and pride from it (I think some of the top-players, who couldn’t keep up, hate us a bit for this). But we never put down one of us. Ever.
    Some of us are a quiet sort, some like to chat. And boy, have I laughed hard during some of those chats (eh, chop, remember our rhymed musical episode?). We fool around and tease those in need of it. We share and compare strategies. We give support and encouragement. Some choose to share some parts of their real-life with others, talking about family or philosophy. Whenever you log on, chances are high, that you will be greeted by a smile and a friendly word.
    We expect and give loyalty. That includes pulling your weight and contributing during events. But let me tell you this, too: when I was still a junior member, and struggled to reach top 50, I was never pressured to do more. Everything I contributed was appreciated, every progress I made celebrated.

That is how we tick.

If you want a part, chat one of us up in town. We’ll see if we click. ;)

Oh, and btw: How many methods do you know for catching the town’s cat?
  • frozenwaterfrozenwater Registered Users 5 Posts
    I miss froZen!!!!! does it still live on? Am I still a member? I have been trying to log back on for days but all I ever get is "Network Error"....
  • JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    I miss froZen!!!!! does it still live on? Am I still a member? I have been trying to log back on for days but all I ever get is "Network Error"....

Lol, yes it does and yes, you are. The error is event related. Try during week days!