July 3rd: another event, another accessing network bug

cpacpa Registered Users 29 Posts
Server down? Unable to access event. Second time in a month for Amazon fire owners.

Comments

• BericBeric Registered Users 31 Posts
    cpa wrote: »
    Server down? Unable to access event. Second time in a month for Amazon fire owners.

Same here.....here we go again :/
  • JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    Perhaps - if we are really lucky - they'll fix the levelcap-bug while they are at it...
  • djroodjroo Registered Users 35 Posts
    and the double chat and the million vp award
  • LancermanLancerman Registered Users 19 Posts
    Network down for android users. Again. Ugh!
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Game Is lagy and battle graphics for event are in constant loading screen said it once this game is gonna fall fast cause you justv a re ignoring players bug reports double chat is going on 3 months .. still have not seen new gear in tributes level cap is not there yet and the top tier rewards are still broken .. yet you keep adding to the game this to me is like adding gasoline to extinguish a fire all it will do I'd just flare even Higher .. and of course I am speaking for 90 percent of android side when I say fix it it's getting a little habit forming
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    Same here. GJ glu. Hydra replaces Chimera (according to medallion reward), and the event still can't start on time.
  • EvilOneEvilOne Registered Users 16 Posts
    Well at least it is not just me stuck with "accessing network" issues. Kind of a let down, again. And the milestone issue customer service has washed their hands of, by giving a generic "compensation" reward for, at least as evidenced by the response I received as well as a number of others I spoke with. And also they mentioned that the reward was a one time only deviation and thus no matter if the issue is persistent, as I responded to the reply and was replied to that that was the only compensation ever to be rewarded for this issue, no matter if the actual issue is solved or not. Persistent bugs are getting to be a drag. More players are leaving game, even hose who have stuck with this far, and like the game because of: shoddy customer service, seeming lack of dev support for existing issues, unstable platform, etc. Etc. Etc. Please give us something even if it is just empty words so that we can have hope that you care.

Oh yeah I am talking kindle side here.
  • closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
    Same here cant access network. Why dont the admins ever respond? The xp after 50 is a pretty big bug....

Maxumus
    Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon
  • cpacpa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Day 2 of the accessing network saga. Well there be a reprieve today?
    cpa wrote: »
    Day 2 of the accessing network saga. Well there be a reprieve today?

Doubt it......they're probably drinking beer and shooting off fireworks today. Happy Fourth everyone! =D
  • djroodjroo Registered Users 35 Posts
    access denied. : (
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    I ate about fifteen cheeseburgers today....I blame glu if I get diabetes..if I could play bgi I might have only eaten nine....
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
    The customer service here is almost non existent.

Amazon
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Everyone is leaving! There are alot of better games with better graffics, but i guess they dont care.
    Lol I'm getting this error again!
    Amazon Android here. Anyone else?
  • JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    Blundercat wrote: »
    Lol I'm getting this error again!
    Amazon Android here. Anyone else?

Yes chop, we are all locked out again. Btw only the kindle-side. Everybody else gets to play. Now we can feel special...

Hope this time it won't be the whole weekend. Make the best of it and have fun with your girls. We'll see us on the other side of this lockdown.
    Thanks, Jala. Yup, we're special bahaha
  • FrigaFriga Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yes, fourth of July all over again!!!
    Cannot connect to network,, retry.. my butt
    Boom boom boom......let's watch bgi explode......the fourth is reincarnated =)
  • sidnisidni Registered Users 13 Posts
    So close to saying I'm done with Glu permanently!!!
    Seems admins post in other game forums daily...

Amazon