Accessing Network Error

TaintedTainted Registered Users 15 Posts
you can let me log in and spend my money now.i have waited long enough.

Comments

• TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    Yeah I don't know what gives but...I've had the network error for most of the day if that's what your post is referring to..I think it's alien transmissions corrupting the interwebz....they come in peace...ack ack ack..
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
    It's either aliens or solar flares...it couldn't be issues on the developers end..they're on the ball when it comes to customer satisfaction......... 😁

• EvilOneEvilOne Registered Users 16 Posts
    Nothing but straight dope there brother ;)
  • TaintedTainted Registered Users 15 Posts
    Been 16 hours since last time i could log on,missed 12 hours of current event time.Glu is the new Kabam.this game oozes potential if the devs would fix the bugs.when/if i ever do get to play,there should be a letter with a hammer tribute for everyone and mine better give me the superkool new weapon.
    It's been 24 hours now...oh well...time to get ready to stuff my face with more barbecued cow and pig...happy 4th.

• BericBeric Registered Users 31 Posts
    Perhaps glu wants us to celebrate independence from them for this weekend.....it's feasible ��
    I'm down with that..I don't know if I can stuff another burger down my gullet though...

• JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    I bet they'll get the servers running just in time for the tribute event for which we won't have any tributes due to that lack of slayer we are all facing at the moment ;)
    Still cant access network.what ****
  • HarvesterHarvester Registered Users 7 Posts
    Are there ever any moderators on this forum? Same message again, what a joke!
    Officer Guild mithras
  • MoofMoof Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm blown away that they haven't at least responded in one of these threads.

Players are already logging in less because they're stuck at level 50 with nothing to do. Our weekly slayer event is about the only thing we are logging in for.
    im locked out again.second week in a row.thats ok,i can spend my money elsewhere
    Until they fix the issue and demonstrate that they care about customers complaints I think anyone spending money on this game is asking for trouble.

To not even respond to customers (for the 2nd week in a row now) is really poor.

I for one wouldn't spend anything on this game.
    Officer Guild mithras
  • closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
    Handles posts in other game forums daily
    Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon
  • TitusPulloTitusPullo Registered Users 5 Posts
    Two weeks in a row, why am I even bothering on the weekend. What's the point of levelling up your character in the week ready for an event that you can't then access.
    There is clearly an issue with the event for Android users. It can't be a coincidence that it goes down almost exactly the same time as last week, and I bet it only allows us back on Monday afternoon.

What I find really disgusting is no answers from the mods on this forum acknowledging any of our complaints about this. It's truly shocking!
    Officer Guild mithras
    i wont be spending money again till the issues are fixed and the devs show some interest in our complaints/issues.more money for Defiance lmao
    Well we appear to be back in. What's the betting we are locked out again on Friday just before the event?
    Officer Guild mithras
  • BrutusValariBrutusValari Registered Users 18 Posts
    We should run a book on it take everyone's money, and never pay them out. Does that sound like anyone you know!
  • TacoWilliamTacoWilliam Registered Users 35 Posts
    We should run a book on it take everyone's money, and never pay them out. Does that sound like anyone you know!

Bernie Madoff..?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Madoff
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    All users having this issue please provide:

In-Game Name:
    Store downloaded from:
    Device:
  • cpacpa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Handles wrote: »

In-Game Name:
    Store downloaded from:
    Device:

texascpa
    Amazon
    Kindle Fire HDX
    Amazon Fire OS

Handles, this is happening for ALL Kindle users. It's happening during the Slayer Event, so Friday morning to Monday morning.
  • BericBeric Registered Users 31 Posts
    Handles wrote: »

In-Game Name:
    Store downloaded from:
    Device:

Beric
    Amazon appstore
    Kindle fire hdx 7"
    Fire OS 4.5.4

Thanks Handles!
  • NuberoNubero Registered Users 24 Posts
    xNuberox
    Playstore
    Android 5.0
    Samsung Galaxy S5

With amazon i have the same problem.

I create accounts in other devices with new player and have the same problem. Nexus 7 playstore/amazone and moto g playstore/amazon
  • NuberoNubero Registered Users 24 Posts
    For one time, you fix it

In my case issu is resolve.

Thanks
  • HelperMonkeyHelperMonkey Registered Users 17 Posts
    Issue still not fixed. Three straight weeks
    Tainted
    Amazon
    Galaxy s3
    Android