June Event Schedule

Comments

• AthjeariAthjeari Registered Users 12 Posts
    Wow. Same error here... Way to go Glu.
  • khmeekhmee Registered Users 21 Posts
    What's going on. We know you have lots of games but could show us some love. No calendar. Now no event.
  • AthjeariAthjeari Registered Users 12 Posts
    We have not heard from Glu on the forum since "06-22-2015, 10:03 AM"... Wouldn't start holding my breath now.

EDIT: Seems to be working, so, start holding your breath.
  • LancermanLancerman Registered Users 19 Posts
    Glu does not respect the folks that enjoy the product they put out. B&G Immortals is a great game with some major glitches. But what gives with no communication about canceled events or scheduled lockouts for Amazon users.

Let us know and we can plan on being disappointed or not wait weeks to upgrade our gear.

Have some respect and communicate with your customers...they may not be customers for long.

Lancer - Silent Death
  • LancermanLancerman Registered Users 19 Posts
    Handles should post a July update and respond to the folks that are calling Glu out.

It's something when you get this ol gamer thinking about going back to his PC for a decent gaming experience...lol!

In the Army we called it like it was. Glu is totally stepping on it for us Amazon users. BOHICA

Lancer - Silent Death (Gamer not a hacker)
  • WhoopassWhoopass Registered Users 9 Posts
    I am trying to be very peaceful about this Glu. I could just simply say, " tongue blast my fart box and burn in the molten depths of Hell " but that would be very un-kind of me. I am giving you my time and patience. The least you can give me is a schedule on when your going to F*** with my game and stuff followed by an answer along with reassurance that it will be back to normal. I am getting real tired of this. So is everyone else. You have lost most your customers. Now if you don't get your s*** together and start testing your new items and updates on an isolated device before realising them to the public I can guarantee you that you will loose the rest of you customers. If they leave one game then I bet they leave all the other games under your name. These posts by everyone here are warnings that this is the seed of a bad reputation followed by a lose of your company.

Game Account Name: Whoopass
    Device: Kindle Fire
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    Bohica.....!!!😁
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • BericBeric Registered Users 31 Posts
    Once again, glu has given us amazon players a chance to improve our temper regulation.......Thanks so much guys!!!! We appreciate your total absence when we need you most. I'm worried that poor Handles has been over handled........:confused:but I'm not sure.........we need him badly now
  • ISAWYOUISAWYOU Registered Users 1 Posts
    I guess those of us who have been playing since the start and didn't hack the system are not a priority for the glu staff...especially if we are amazon based players. Sad glu team, just sad.
  • BericBeric Registered Users 31 Posts
    ISAWYOU wrote: »
    I guess those of us who have been playing since the start and didn't hack the system are not a priority for the glu staff...especially if we are amazon based players. Sad glu team, just sad.

Yup....it is.
  • DozorDozor Registered Users 27 Posts
    Whoopass wrote: »
    I am trying to be very peaceful about this Glu. I could just simply say, " tongue blast my fart box and burn in the molten depths of Hell " but that would be very un-kind of me. I am giving you my time and patience. The least you can give me is a schedule on when your going to F*** with my game and stuff followed by an answer along with reassurance that it will be back to normal. I am getting real tired of this. So is everyone else. You have lost most your customers. Now if you don't get your s*** together and start testing your new items and updates on an isolated device before realising them to the public I can guarantee you that you will loose the rest of you customers. If they leave one game then I bet they leave all the other games under your name. These posts by everyone here are warnings that this is the seed of a bad reputation followed by a lose of your company.

Game Account Name: Whoopass
    Device: Kindle Fire

Sad thing is that the game is working on iOS and google play. Only the version from the amazon app store is affected. So they're not losing much. What we can do is hold a grudge and speak our minds while reviewing their other games - focusing on these experiences.
  • NuberoNubero Registered Users 24 Posts
    Im on playstore, and have the same error
    Nubero wrote: »
    Im on playstore, and have the same error

Weird. I downloaded it from play store on another device and it worked fine. It makes a new account though.
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    Rise up you sorry lot of sob's...grab your keyboards..your kindles..your tablets...put on some pants..and a clean t-shirt..let GLU know that we're tired of being douched..Don't mess with the spaghetti benders GLU..lol...I make myself laugh.
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I mod in the Kim Kardashian Game, and, if irate posters from other games want to come into the KK:H forums and complain, you're making more work for me......a game player, a civilian like yourselves. You want to put down the weapons, grab a string of pearls and play Kim's game, I'd love to meet you there.

However, it's ticking me off, and be forewarned that when you enter the KK:H realm complaining about other games, your posts will be deleted and you will most probably not like the results, because I'm considering it Spam. You want results? Then aim higher than another game subforum. You want results? Organize, select a group of players dedicated to getting a response from Glu. Then contact Glu. Don't Spam other forums.

I tried to help someone from EW something or other here, and it didn't work. So, change the game plan. Or play Kim's game. We'd love to have you.

But please, keep it out of KK:H. Thanks so much.

ETA: Had to clean up more in KK:H, and Bill is out returning tapes for a few days. Hopefully he cools down and comes back with a better plan to effect change in his game's forum. Again, he's on ice. Please be respectful and come up with another way to get Glu's attention.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maximizemaximize Registered Users 9 Posts
    In all fairness we have all tried out all methods of contact with glu team and we're hoping that mAybe some other forum would have possible info on how to get a reaction from them, we apologise for using your forum but if it was your gaming experience kept being interrupted with no explanation and no response from tickets or posts on your own forum you would also look for alternative ways to get in contact, we are getting g really annoyed here as we have paid good money and offered our support to glu and seem to be being ignored for our efforts, as a company glu should always have it's customers at the front of it's mine d to achieve the goals they set out to have in the first place! Threatening bans and being put on ice or what ever it is your saying is wrong, we just want what we are owed and deserve from the glu team,and seeing as YOUR game which is in fact a glu game is made by the same developers it is our right to use it in any way we see fit, so put down your pearls and pick up a sword and help fight for the little guys who want decent gaming g experience. Btw I'm maximize from the guild lethal frogs on BGI who plays on the kindle fire and I'm guessing that if I was on an IPad I wouldn't have these problems!!!
  • cpacpa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Anyone try reaching out to amazon yet? I'm contemplating doing it tomorrow. The fact I used amazon coins on a game that is still available on Amazon's store yet we don't have access to now and the developers have decided to ignore the issue, hopefully illicits amazon to reach out to them.
  • maximizemaximize Registered Users 9 Posts
    That's not a bad idea tbh, I would be asking for a full refund for all the money I have spent aswell, as with any product if it doesn't work you are entitled to it
  • OldManGamerGuyOldManGamerGuy Registered Users 8 Posts
    Support told me they are aware of the problem and will fix it in an upcoming patch. Of course, this was in response to my ticket about the July 4 event - so clearly they are on top of things (not)
  • cpacpa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Support told me they are aware of the problem and will fix it in an upcoming patch. Of course, this was in response to my ticket about the July 4 event - so clearly they are on top of things (not)

Yeah, like you, I'll believe it when I see it. In the meantime, I have sent an email to Amazon. I have used Amazon coins to purchase in-game items (gems) which I'm not able to use due to the server issues. I know this isn't Amazon's fault, but I think it's high time someone with some muscle gets involved to push things along. Hopefully, Amazon will do that.
    maximize wrote: »
    In all fairness we have all tried out all methods of contact with glu team and we're hoping that mAybe some other forum would have possible info on how to get a reaction from them, we apologise for using your forum but if it was your gaming experience kept being interrupted with no explanation and no response from tickets or posts on your own forum you would also look for alternative ways to get in contact, we are getting g really annoyed here as we have paid good money and offered our support to glu and seem to be being ignored for our efforts, as a company glu should always have it's customers at the front of it's mine d to achieve the goals they set out to have in the first place! Threatening bans and being put on ice or what ever it is your saying is wrong, we just want what we are owed and deserve from the glu team,and seeing as YOUR game which is in fact a glu game is made by the same developers it is our right to use it in any way we see fit, so put down your pearls and pick up a sword and help fight for the little guys who want decent gaming g experience. Btw I'm maximize from the guild lethal frogs on BGI who plays on the kindle fire and I'm guessing that if I was on an IPad I wouldn't have these problems!!!

I fully understand your frustration. As a player, I die a little inside everytime it takes too long to load, afraid my game is gone. But I came back here because I will see what I can do to get any help available. It may get me in trouble for wandering where I don't belong, but I'll try to approach higher ups for you. Could you or someone reply and fill me in on the biggest issue you're experiencing? In KK:H it was crashing after an update. So, if you clearly get the main issue across to me, I can approach sounding a little smarter than I am right now. I'll check back later this afternoon and then we'll reach out. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BrutusValariBrutusValari Registered Users 18 Posts
    Android kindel players not being able to enter weekend events,that's the main issue, and also no communication from anyone that truely represents glu, no apologies or reasons as to why this is happening or what is being done to fix it. Many thanks on behalf of the bgi guild members. BrutusValari.
  • TacoWilliamTacoWilliam Registered Users 35 Posts
    If I ....I mean If TacoBill would of gotten a response from any of the glu reps that supposedly monitor this board then I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have gone off on the rant that he did..He's a nice fellow..I've known him my entire life....You know a simple " Oh ****..really the games bugging out..ok we'll get on that after I finish my latte"..that would of been suffice..tickets about network error were submitted..an automated message was received;the same as OldManGamerGuy..two weeks in a row of basically being ignored is just negligent..There aren't many of us left..every time the game updates we lose players..every time it bugs and we're offline we lose players..That's all..fix the problem..don't ignore us..can you feel the love..?
    Also...would anyone like to take bets as to how long this account lasts...?
    Bill, I made it so you were only 'returning some videotapes' for 3 days. Just so you could cool down. See, i'm nice too. You did get my attention, but a simple PM would have gotten my attention. You were ONLY put on ice because as I was deleting your posts, I came across one you made while I was deleting that started "You can go ahead and delete my thread...' I stopped reading and decided I was not going to chase you around. Now,

Thanks to Brutus, I saw a similar situation in our game and I have an idea. When we have a glitch, I make a Glitch thread. In it.....oh, never mind. hang on, and then I'm asking you two to watch over the thread I start, make sure people are posting just the facts the way I make my example. If someone starts to rant or rail against glu, the Glitch thread will NOT get any attention. So, I can set it up, and ask Glu to check it out after people respond with the needed info. You can also start a Vent thread or waiting room. We have one in Kim called the Hookah Lounge. So, you have players getting their "DETAILS" down in a neat thread so they can spot patterns, then you either get great help, or you go to the back burner. So Give me a minute and Look for Glitch Thread - Not getting Weekend Events.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Bill, I made it so you were only 'returning some videotapes' for 3 days. Just so you could cool down. See, i'm nice too. You did get my attention, but a simple PM would have gotten my attention. You were ONLY put on ice because as I was deleting your posts, I came across one you made while I was deleting that started "You can go ahead and delete my thread...' I stopped reading and decided I was not going to chase you around. Now,

Thanks to Brutus, I saw a similar situation in our game and I have an idea. When we have a glitch, I make a Glitch thread. In it.....oh, never mind. hang on, and then I'm asking you two to watch over the thread I start, make sure people are posting just the facts the way I make my example. If someone starts to rant or rail against glu, the Glitch thread will NOT get any attention. So, I can set it up, and ask Glu to check it out after people respond with the needed info. You can also start a Vent thread or waiting room. We have one in Kim called the Hookah Lounge. So, you have players getting their "DETAILS" down in a neat thread so they can spot patterns, then you either get great help, or you go to the back burner. So Give me a minute and Look for Glitch Thread - Not getting Weekend Events.

Not getting weekend event's means - the game throws a "network error" for every single amazon app store user for 70 hrs straight - starting 10:30am pdt fri - 8:30am pdt monday. The game has been inaccessible for 2 weekends straight. It appears this issue was caused at the same time as they introduced some pop up to tell users to rate the game. The game appears to work for play store and app ios app store users. Many many people have opened tickets and tried to raise attention to this through various avenues. There has been no formal reply from GLU. This is on top of the other countless bugs and issues that exist in the game including other events failing. The reason this issue has incited so much rage is that the game is completely down for much longer than it should take to roll back a patch or push a fix for these users. This leads everyone to believe that GLU has is in effect taken their time and money and left them to fend for themselves.

There are 8 different slayer events that alternate - one running each weekend. The last two weekends should have been Chimera and Minotaur events (confirmed on the google play side). Instead the hydra event has been pushed to amazon users both weekends. The issue probably has something to do with that specific event.

This BGI forum does not appear to have a moderator. I think customer service is this one rather polite guy who's trying to deal with the individual tickets but doesn't have a method to communicate with the greater community. He seems overloaded and is replying at about a weeks turnaround time.
    Go to the" Amazon kindle players unable to play thread"..Handles is back and wants gamer info from those effected..
  • JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts

Thank you, koko, for the help. It is very much appreciated! :)
    I think we're going to disagree about my approach kokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokonuts but you have to admit..it did get attention...I also realised that by posting in the most active section in one of glu's highest grossing games..someone would see it and possibly bring our issue to a higher authority...thanks..
    Go to the" Amazon kindle players unable to play thread"..Handles is back and wants gamer info from those effected..

Sweet! .