Reporting Hackers

Comments

• LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Ok, todo bien hermano brasileño. Te vi a a agregar como amigo para que veas mi jugador! Ok ;)
  • MukoMuko Registered Users 78 Posts
    Tranquilo guerreiro vocÊ É amigo É braÇo
  • BericBeric Registered Users 31 Posts
    ?view=att&th=14e46424b18794c3&attid=0.0&disp=attd&safe=1&zw

Masterkobe admitted he hacks in game.....get this cheater out. He said he trades with his friends too.
    Thanks Handles.
    Beric
    Guild Leader of Lethalfrogs
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    Android server, BigMary just through the Google store paid NT $3109 purchase orders 4800gems. pay success, but not received gems. prompt 362 data error! Please help solve!
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    Aliens have hacked the server..we can't play..please contact Ellen Ripley to help eliminate these vermin..
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    TacoBill wrote: »
    Aliens have hacked the server..we can't play..please contact Ellen Ripley to help eliminate these vermin..

lol.

Better contact starship troopers, cause that ain't no aliens mate...BUGS!!!!
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    Ooooh...we got bugs in the wires and gremlins on our wings...still can't play the **** game..starship troopers phone was busy..maybe I'll try Schwarzenegger...or Jesse "The Body"...
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    After seeing a ton of dishonest players, TOS Violators, and hackers ruin the Beast Slaying Event for the more earnest players, I'm just going to go ahead and declare this as being a known issue at the end of the Chimera Slaying Event. Apparently TOS Violators and Hackers exploited a loophole to ensure that they dominate the charts without being reprimanded by the developers. The odds are against the earnest players, but I'm praying every day that those loopholes will be closed sooner or later so that the dishonesty the hackers, TOS Violators, and dishonest players bring upon will end.
    Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.
    So , these pics on Facebook are pics that they post of their hackers?
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    LINOMOR wrote: »
    So , these pics on Facebook are pics that they post of their hackers?

I'm starting to think a lot of these guys don't realize what some of the top people are spending. I put up almost 2 million VP the only day of this event I could play (Friday), and it didn't take a huge amount of effort after getting the blue medallions.
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
    I always try to beat these hackers no matter what, I spent $200 hundred dollars this week i get the medallions to. Somtimes until i get 3x kiling and 3x summening. my barberas gs alone is 13,855. But this week my phone stopt holding charge so i was screwed! And cudent play sunday.player LINO300.
  • Marcman320Marcman320 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Jurrasic is hacking they had over 200m vp the last tournament
    Marcman320
  • SarojSaroj Registered Users 28 Posts
    i have been reporting of "Lamia2" and "Kraken2" hackers who are contributing VP for "Departed" guild since last 3 slayer events ... and they are still in game and hacking game and contributing VP for Departed guild
  • DonkfishDonkfish Registered Users 7 Posts
    Please investigate Unicokenneth. Crushing the current Minotaur Slayer event at nearly twice the VP of second place. Player does not appear in the top 500 GS list. Suspicions are that this is Warlock's player.

Thank-you.
  • vagrantstoryvagrantstory Registered Users 16 Posts
    UNICOKKENNETH one more hack game and denounced even do nothing pfff
    guild : EXPERIENCED caracter : vagrantstory
  • trifiretrifire Registered Users 34 Posts
    Redwolf, experienced end t harem You are outrageous!
  • tikkytikky Registered Users 7 Posts
    Please can u check REDWOLF guild members...
  • bandytabandyta Registered Users 22 Posts
    GLU has us in.....REDWOLF and TAHDEM(russian members) in 100% hackers also No updates , too much bugs
    Guild: Soulreaver platform: Android
    Also TAHDEM guild's playes should check
  • DonkfishDonkfish Registered Users 7 Posts
    Not sure why my earlier post was deleted, but please investigate Icecold. Results are simply not possible with a GS not in the top 500. End of slayer event, he is at 18 mil. Unicokenneth is at 11 mil. All others 7 mil or less. Unicokenbeth also does not appear in the top 500 GS.
  • bandytabandyta Registered Users 22 Posts
    Wake up GLU, don't look at profits, do something, thanks to us you have profits, more work..
    Guild: Soulreaver platform: Android
    Gluuu, most of the players got sick about this hack and cheating issues. Please take care about this situation. Most of players thinking that give playing up cuz of that. Why dont u take some responsibility and ban these cheaters. And besides error issues still going on that error 20003 which u watch video and cant get rewards.
    Icecold has 12.5 k vp and he is not cheater like the others.
    UNICOKENNETH, ttzgl, DomArthorius, Sergio, skye, Anjodanoite1, Blackcy these players should check and these r hackers...
  • trifiretrifire Registered Users 34 Posts
    we think of this now comes out eternity warriors hero's call! although I do not understand how you can already find the mod for a game is not out yet !!!
    Sleep glu sleep. A slayer tournament finished and hackers won. Thank you lazy mods.
  • AthjeariAthjeari Registered Users 12 Posts
    Departed, MAINstreet, LEGIONARYS. Full of hackers. They have been reported multiple times. Glu takes Jurassic off the board, so the hackers move to new cheating guilds. This is getting old...