Options

I can't do this myself...NETWORK ERROR ISSUE

TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
If you guys are really annoyed with GLU get out there and spread the word..as we used to say..spread the love..use your internet kung fu..I have threads started in other groups..Kardashian..deer hunter..a couple of others..many hands make light work..let's lift together *****es.
Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/

Comments

• Options
    djroodjroo Registered Users 35 Posts
    Im with ya Taco, post post like the wind!!!
  • Options
    maximizemaximize Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm in too! Sick of it now! And to be threatened with some sort of ban off a pearl wearing shandy puff for posting in another games forum is bang out of order! THIS IS WAR
  • Options
    djroodjroo Registered Users 35 Posts
    maximize wrote: »
    I'm in too! Sick of it now! And to be threatened with some sort of ban off a pearl wearing shandy puff for posting in another games forum is bang out of order! THIS IS WAR

I don't know what a shandy puff Is but that Is one hell of a mental image maximize. LOl.:D
  • Options
    cpacpa Registered Users 29 Posts
    I've put in a ticket to Amazon asking their help in getting Glu off their asses to fix this game or refund our money. Not sure if they'll do anything, but at a minimum they should remove this app from their store so others don't get caught wasting their time and money.
  • Options
    TacoWilliamTacoWilliam Registered Users 35 Posts
    well I got banned for a couple of days..er uh..I mean TacoBill got banned for a couple of days..be he appreciates those that are on board making a little noise..:D
  • Options
    LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Im with you guys, costomer service sucks *****!!! Mad a ticket 10 days ago and still no fkn help!