Ask Glu admin for help

2Next

Comments

• kvotheanduskvotheandus Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ey so I keep getting an error:1 unknown error message every time I try and use my tributes. Restarting game does nothing. would like some advice as to the solution since the tribute tournament is going on right now.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Ey so I keep getting an error:1 unknown error message every time I try and use my tributes. Restarting game does nothing. would like some advice as to the solution since the tribute tournament is going on right now.

IT was a glitch for the first part of tourney...would hit tributes, non used, shows error..no vp on your device, but for tourney vp counted...many did this over and over...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • HasbelkaderHasbelkader Registered Users 10 Posts
    I can't believe these guys.... So much glitches and bugs and no fix at all for weeks............ I won't pay a dime until all bugs are fixed. And if they won't fix them soon I just quit and don't waste my time anymore.
    It is just a "who is better spender" game anyway...
    No need any talent or something to rank anyway!!!!
  • TherealLoki1TherealLoki1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have not recieved my individual slayer top 1000 player for last weeks gorgon slayer event, I didn't get my emporer or senator tributes. Please help
  • Tony7Tony7 Registered Users 1 Posts
    HI, I'm Tony7, I have a problem with chat assistence in the game. I don't send any message. Why?
  • CJulianCJulian Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi! I Have a trouble with the game! I been played blood & glory: inmortals for a long time and today, when i enter to se my progress, the game Have a reset and i don't know why! The people in my guild says to me That my character is in the game and my progress is still there but i can't play because in my ipad,when i open the game it sends me to the beggining like if i never play! Please help me! My user name in the game is CJulian, Sorry for my bad english but i'm from México and i send this message because i don't want to loose al my progress! I never cheating in the game and i want to keep playing!

Thank you for receive my message!

Greathings!
  • ZiSteZiSte Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a problem. I changed my smartphone I can not access my account Immortals blood and glory. Help me...?
  • JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    The saves are device based. Try contacting customer care. Perhaps they can help you, but i wouldn't get my hopes up!
  • PEDRO FELTRIMPEDRO FELTRIM Registered Users 1 Posts
    Good afternoon
    formatted my phone and now I'm not getting into my character in the game , made ​​the sign of the game with the account google, peopl help to get into my account.