June Event Schedule

13Next

Comments

• JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    I think we're going to disagree about my approach kokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokonuts but you have to admit..it did get attention...I also realised that by posting in the most active section in one of glu's highest grossing games..someone would see it and possibly bring our issue to a higher authority...thanks..

Thank you Taco, for your efforts in bringing attention to our problems. Without you we probably still would be ignored.
    Even if it was disruptive to others and lead to some complaints, we tried everything else, and so I think you are in the right on that one.
    Therefore: I'm very grateful for your help, too.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think we're going to disagree about my approach kokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokonuts but you have to admit..it did get attention...I also realised that by posting in the most active section in one of glu's highest grossing games..someone would see it and possibly bring our issue to a higher authority...thanks..

Well, if you think it's ok to disrupt others as long as you get what you want, then I'm glad we disagree. Not even a thank you? You are so smug, it angers me that I bothered trying to help you. Next time KK:H is disrupted becaue you decide you don't have to abide by the rules, you'll be treated very differently. Pffft.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    Well, if you think it's ok to disrupt others as long as you get what you want, then I'm glad we disagree. Not even a thank you? You are so smug, it angers me that I bothered trying to help you. Next time KK:H is disrupted becaue you decide you don't have to abide by the rules, you'll be treated very differently. Pffft.

Well, he s a i d "thanks", and I did so, too. We are really grateful for your help in this matter.
    Have fun playing your game and moderating in your forum and I hope you don't suffer from further disruptions.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You're right, I didn't see the thanks. Eyelashes got in the way. lol. Enjoy your game guys.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tikkytikky Registered Users 7 Posts
    Where are July and August Event Schedules?
  • kvotheanduskvotheandus Registered Users 4 Posts
    For real!!!
  • TacoWilliamTacoWilliam Registered Users 35 Posts
    I would do it all again..and probably will...lol...also..I'm not smug..I'm from New Jersey.
  • BericBeric Registered Users 31 Posts
    Hmm no android tribute tournament either.....wonder if it's delayed or not happening at all
  • LordLirikLordLirik Registered Users 3 Posts
    GLU your game has been broken for the past 3 months. Don't even bother fixing it no one plays anymore that doesn't hack.
  • AllcitytoursAllcitytours Registered Users 1 Posts
    People, who knows when is next tournament? Thanks.
  • LancermanLancerman Registered Users 19 Posts
    Any hope for a August Event Schedule?
  • LordLirikLordLirik Registered Users 3 Posts
    Lancerman wrote: »
    Any hope for a August Event Schedule?

They might get to it next year at the pace GLU is going.
  • MilThorMilThor Registered Users 1 Posts
    Dozor wrote: »
    Upper tier event rewards have stopped making sense. People are no longer competing to be the best, now its more about fitting into some lower rank rage for a better reward. In the slayer event - people who place 4th and 5th get better rewards than those who place in the top 3. In the tribute event, the guild that places 6th - 15th get a better reward than those that place top 5. This decreases competition and less competition means less $s in glu's pocket.

Best suggestion for improvement - ditch the soul, hearts, and eyes as rewards. They're utterly useless! The rare gear from the slayer event - even more uselss! Basing this off of what you've already implemented and the least amount of effort for change, the top tier rewards should look something like...
    1) Legendary gear, 3 artemis tokens, 3 epic spirits
    2) Legendary gear, 3 artemis tokens, 2 epic spirits
    3) Legendary gear, 3 artemis tokens, 2 epic spirits
    4) Legendary gear, 3 artemis tokens, 3 emperor tributes
    5) Legendary gear, 3 artemis tokens, 3 emperor tributes
    6) Epic gear, 2 artemis tokens, 2 emperor tributes
    etc...

For the tribute event - ditch the flame tribute for the top 5 guilds and replace it with 4-5 emperors or an anvil.

I get this isn't as important as fixing latency and stability issues, and thanks for working on that. But what I've recommended are very very easy fixes to implement and will make your dedicated player base very happy.

Well said dozor that's an awesome idea to boost players efforts and time to play the game..
  • TacoWilliamTacoWilliam Registered Users 35 Posts
    What.....?
  • Jman01Jman01 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have not seen any events since I started playing. I want to know if they no longer have events?
  • AnarhistV1AnarhistV1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Question: Will the attention be paid to the version of the game for Android, there is nothing either tournaments or updates or information in the guilds do not have any meaning please unsubscribe.
    P.S.
    Русский вариант:
    Вопрос: Будет ли уделено внимание версии игры для Android ато нету ничего ни турниров ни обновлений ни информации в гильдиях нету смысла отпишитесть пожалуйста.