Big bugs, glitches and no support at all !!!! Do not pay **** for this junk...

HasbelkaderHasbelkader Registered Users 10 Posts
So much glitches and bugs and no fix at all for months......
Update came and it is just not working for weeks too... This is nonsense.
I won't pay a dime until all bugs are fixed. And if they won't fix them soon I just quit and don't waste my time anymore. It is just a "who is better spender" game anyway... No need any talent or something to rank!!

- Fix bugs a.s.a.p.. Deal with ew4 or other **** games after fixing your current one...

- Energy vials must be removed from the store for spenders and video rewards for the hackers so it will be a fair game to play and rank in event list... Vials only should come from milestones and tribute offers randomly...

Comments

• FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    So much glitches and bugs and no fix at all for months......
    Update came and it is just not working for weeks too... This is nonsense.
    I won't pay a dime until all bugs are fixed. And if they won't fix them soon I just quit and don't waste my time anymore. It is just a "who is better spender" game anyway... No need any talent or something to rank!!

- Fix bugs a.s.a.p.. Deal with ew4 or other **** games after fixing your current one...

- Energy vials must be removed from the store for spenders and video rewards for the hackers so it will be a fair game to play and rank in event list... Vials only should come from milestones and tribute offers randomly...

agree with most, however, the remove vials from stores for spenders?? there should be some reward/advantage to spending money vice playing for free...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • HasbelkaderHasbelkader Registered Users 10 Posts
    Firth wrote: »
    agree with most, however, the remove vials from stores for spenders?? there should be some reward/advantage to spending money vice playing for free...

There are already rewards. You can buy tributes, spirits, potions, coins, slots e.g... So you can have higher gs much more easily..
    But there is no point having higher gs than others if you are able to buy vials because spending more always beat less or non-spenders and that makes this game only a spender challenge nothing else...
    If you enjoy spending challenge good luck with your life...
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    There are already rewards. You can buy tributes, spirits, potions, coins, slots e.g... So you can have higher gs much more easily..
    But there is no point having higher gs than others if you are able to buy vials because spending more always beat less or non-spenders and that makes this game only a spender challenge nothing else...

Tru dis.
    heck, lets make tributes free also. It is not fair that people who spend money get tributes. Glu doesn't need money to develop games...lets make all the workers there have to work for free too. And then they give us a polished game that we really enjoy and if we don't like it, off with their heads! Yeah, that's how this whole thing oughta work!
    Geez Hasbel...Stalin much?
    Love,
    Not Firth xxo
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts

If it was truly a game based on skill, i would maybe feel ya a bit, but come on, really not a lot of skill required in this game..more gs fixes everything...it is GS based, not SKILL based...there are many other options out there that are skill based..and thanks, my life is pretty good , that's why i spend...if you want a more balanced skill/spender, diablo 2 is still out there...but then again, you have to buy it...hmmm...not sure what totally free option there is for a perfect free/pay to play game that does not lean towards those who do spend...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • HasbelkaderHasbelkader Registered Users 10 Posts
    annon wrote: »
    Tru dis.
    heck, lets make tributes free also. It is not fair that people who spend money get tributes. Glu doesn't need money to develop games...lets make all the workers there have to work for free too. And then they give us a polished game that we really enjoy and if we don't like it, off with their heads! Yeah, that's how this whole thing oughta work!
    Geez Hasbel...Stalin much?
    Love,
    Not Firth xxo

Bah.... It seems they are doing the right thing.. GJ you guys... Can't blame GLU now.

I already paid $200+ for this junk btw. I'm not against a paid game, I'm also a programmer ffs.. It just shouldn't make the competition become a spending real money, that's all I'm saying... I played World of Warcraft for 6 years paid monthly and nothing else except expansion packs. If you can't understand what I mean do not bother to comment, enjoy your competiton Mr. Richy...