Options

Emperor tribute rewards from vp milestone

fred5353fred5353 Registered Users 23 Posts
I think a lot of people have already realized that when they reach the last vp milestone, they do not get the emperor tribute. This has been happening for the past several events. When I encountered this problem, I always tell myself, oh, GLU might fix this bug in the next event. But when the next event comes, this thing is still there.

I believe that most players like me do not have the resources to push ourselves to the top rank, we just need the emperor tribute as a reward for our hard work during the weekend. But now, you are even taking that away from us. This is more than a miss handling of game bug, because this has happened for so many times already and I believe many players have reported as well. This is a matter of loosing people's trust. If you cannot uphold what you have promised, then don't do it at all in the first place. Do not give people the hope that they will get something but in the end they come back with empty hands, these people will be extra disappointed.

I think a generous compensation and a quick fixation of this bug should be implemented immediately, since our hard work deserves a reward, and we players who can reach the final vp milestones are taking this game seriously. But it appears to me that, you, GLU, are not doing the same.

Name: Fred5353

Comments

• Options
    And there is also one silly mission. There is a one-time mission called "tempering the temple", which is to kill the sword mummy in "Sealing the Crypt" for 3 times. But there is NO sword mummy in this level...it has two small bosses: one khnum and one axe mummy, and the final boss is also axe mummy. So no matter how many times i play this level, this mission is always there with 0/3 of sword mummy killing progress...I am not sure if I am the only one who notices this.
  • Options
    it seems that no one even cares...
  • Options
    As expected, the siren slayer event for this week, the one million vp reward is also missing. Great job Glu...
  • Options
    napsternapster Registered Users 1 Posts
    fred5353 wrote: »
    As expected, the siren slayer event for this week, the one million vp reward is also missing. Great job Glu...

I haven't gotten the reward for past 5-6 slayer events, and couple of fusion evolve. To make it even worst I can't send a message to glu through the game "support", cause game crashes the moment i hit send. I'm on iphone 4s. Everyone using the 4s is experiencing the same issue with sending msgs to support through the game. Can someone please fix this and get us our rewards? For the love of God..

Best Regards,
    napster
  • Options
    travisbotravisbo Registered Users 14 Posts
    Yep no reward again I really love this game but bought to stop playing I can't even buy gems and get them past 3 times they take money 2 weeks l8r get gems and you can't even use the gear they give so what's the point?