Amazon Android - froZen still recruiting - GS requirement reduced

JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
The siren event was fun, and it proved that froZen still rules. But our opponents have become strong in numbers, whereas we are only few (btw, it was a good fight, warriors of QuietDeath, and we salute you!)...

A lot of players seem to have left the game, probably due to the issues Amazon Android players have been encountering for a while now, so we're widening the net by lowering the GS requirement.

If you have a gs above 4k, are active daily, and are able and willing to put in at least 200k vp in the upcoming slayer events I]edit: forget the apparently way too high number mentioned here. thanks, sidni, for bringing that to my attention[/I, you may be the right one for us. If you seek a mature, yet fun loving and caring community, and want to profit from the highest possible guild rewards, we may be the right choice for you. We're also happy to give guidance for leveling up, share strategies for events, and just plain chit chat.

Come and apply directly, respond to this thread, or talk to jalathea, clamchop, ivorbigsword, charlie or krimeera if you see one of them standing in your town. You will be welcome!

Comments

• sidnisidni Registered Users 13 Posts
    Dude with only 4k gs and a vp requirement of 200k you haven't changed your standards at all. Now you are looking in the top 25. I can guarantee that with only 4k gs they are going to be coughing up some big $ (real $) just to say that they are members of frozen. You might want to re-evaluate your "new standards"

Respectively,
    Sidni
  • JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    You are of course right with your objection, sidni, thank you for bringing that to my attention.
    I apologize for my mistake. It’s been a while since I or most of my team battled events with a GS of just 4k.That’s one oft he reasons we need some fresh input by new players, I believe, so we can profit and learn from oneanother :)
    We surely don’t expect our players to pay, or to do more than is reasonable, so let me rephrase the passage in question:

If you have a gs above 4k, are active daily, and willing to support the guild in the upcoming slayer events, you may be the right one for us. If you seek a mature, yet fun loving and caring community, and want to profit from the highest possible guild rewards, we may be the right choice for you. We're also happy to give guidance for leveling up, share strategies for events, and just plain chit chat.