Reporting Hackers

123468

Comments

  • MonigggMoniggg New Member Registered Users 25 Posts
    Muko is a hacker on 100 % Lenardio too , hackers

    Stupid guys Muko aka Lenardio:D
    Guild Galactik leader | Platform : android.
  • GesmaximusGesmaximus New Member Registered Users 7 Posts
    O muko tem o gs baixo pra fazer mais de 2, 5 milhoes de vp.. Usa mod e fica chorando..
  • MukoMuko Junior Member Registered Users 78 Posts
    Que assumui foi você GESMAXIMUS kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  • MukoMuko Junior Member Registered Users 78 Posts
    Olha o print no post do lendário rsrsrs
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Experienced Member Registered Users 100 Posts
    Hola hermano MUKO. No te enojes mi GS ES 14007 ok. Porfavor ya no pongas en pagina web cosas que asen quedar mal a la demas gente ok. Un abraso echale ganas hermano brasileiro. Att XXLINOXX
  • FirthFirth Experienced Member Registered Users 219 Posts
    LINOMOR wrote: »
    Hola hermano MUKO. No te enojes mi GS ES 14007 ok. Porfavor ya no pongas en pagina web cosas que asen quedar mal a la demas gente ok. Un abraso echale ganas hermano brasileiro. Att XXLINOXX

    lol...nice!!!!!
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • DragonLordELDragonLordEL New Member Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm pretty sure so many people have reported hackers but the hackers are still not being banned... -.-
    well I think the major hacker of BG who has lost and recently found his hacking tools is WillyBoe...
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Advanced Member Registered Users 627 Posts
    I'm pretty sure so many people have reported hackers but the hackers are still not being banned... -.-
    well I think the major hacker of BG who has lost and recently found his hacking tools is WillyBoe...

    Glu have stopped caring a few months ago...
  • LordLirikLordLirik New Member Registered Users 3 Posts
    I usually never get mad but GLU you guys are shìt. I just don't understand why your team is so careless.
    Saw a thread today that all your games take at least 1000$ to even compete at a high level and that's not the problem it's that you don't give 2 shìts about what happens after you release the game.
    Never thought I'd say this but fuk this game "uninstall".
  • MukoMuko Junior Member Registered Users 78 Posts
    Boa galera aparti de hoje nÃo irei mais fazer denuncias aqui ok.
    Paz e amor.
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Junior Member Registered Users 99 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Glu have stopped caring a few months ago...

    ** few years ago. Glu stop caring lol
    I just feel bad for the ones that actually keep paying $$$$
  • ZeroHeroZeroHero New Member Registered Users 45 Posts
    SANDLOCK wrote: »
    ** few years ago. Glu stop caring lol
    I just feel bad for the ones that actually keep paying $$$$

    Noone pays. Why should people pay real money, when they can use gems hack to get gems for free?
    I d suggest to close this thread, coz it has nothing to do with game.
  • O LendarioO Lendario New Member Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hacker XXLINOXX in less than 72 hours 27 million vp, and the current tournament 7 million vp in less than 6 hours tournament

    https://www.facebook.com/immortals2015/photos/a.325281357596282.1073741828.325280260929725/346196752171409/?type=1&theater
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Experienced Member Registered Users 100 Posts
    O Lendario wrote: »
    Hacker XXLINOXX in less than 72 hours 27 million vp, and the current tournament 7 million vp in less than 6 hours tournament

    https://www.facebook.com/immortals2015/photos/a.325281357596282.1073741828.325280260929725/346196752171409/?type=1&theater

    Si lenario My Barb has 14057 GS. All my defence spirits are at Max! 3 15% fire spirits at max and others. And i spend money not like your cheep assss!
  • O LendarioO Lendario New Member Registered Users 45 Posts
    Alliance triplecosmo level 7 with 12 of 16 members, total level of 186 247 gs, position 26, with more than 28 million vp in the current tournament.
    there are great indications of the alliance be hackes as the CD-ROM images on the link below.

    https://www.facebook.com/immortals2015/posts/346225008835250?notif_t=notify_me_page
  • O LendarioO Lendario New Member Registered Users 45 Posts
    XXLINOXX Hacker presents their ballots as you and your friend bomb switched nick together in less than 30 days laid his warriors with 14k gs.

    https://www.facebook.com/immortals2015/photos/a.325281357596282.1073741828.325280260929725/346196752171409/?type=1&theater
  • O LendarioO Lendario New Member Registered Users 45 Posts
    NEW PLAYERS Hakes.
    XXLINOXX IN LESS THAN 20 DAYS AT MAKING OF ALMOST 20KK VP.
    THEAXEMAN TA Mastering VP WITH THE FULL MOD.
    zBOMBFIRSTz BEEN BANNED AND RETURNED WITH HAKER MOD.

    https://www.facebook.com/immortals2015/photos/a.325281357596282.1073741828.325280260929725/344200072371077/?type=1&theater
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Experienced Member Registered Users 100 Posts
    O Lendario wrote: »
    NEW PLAYERS Hakes.
    XXLINOXX IN LESS THAN 20 DAYS AT MAKING OF ALMOST 20KK VP.
    THEAXEMAN TA Mastering VP WITH THE FULL MOD.
    zBOMBFIRSTz BEEN BANNED AND RETURNED WITH HAKER MOD.

    https://www.facebook.com/immortals2015/photos/a.325281357596282.1073741828.325280260929725/344200072371077/?type=1&theater
    O Lendario wrote: »
    XXLINOXX Hacker presents their ballots as you and your friend bomb switched nick together in less than 30 days laid his warriors with 14k gs.

    https://www.facebook.com/immortals2015/photos/a.325281357596282.1073741828.325280260929725/346196752171409/?type=1&theater
    O Lendario wrote: »
    Alliance triplecosmo level 7 with 12 of 16 members, total level of 186 247 gs, position 26, with more than 28 million vp in the current tournament.
    there are great indications of the alliance be hackes as the CD-ROM images on the link below.

    https://www.facebook.com/immortals2015/posts/346225008835250?notif_t=notify_me_page

    Ha ha ha.... This is your facebook page!!! Get a life bro!!! If you cant play , dont get free videos and dont spend money, howe can you expect to be #1? Im going on face book and create a page calld ... Cry babies! And you will be there lol...
  • DonutfillingDonutfilling New Member Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lendario ure such a hacker just quit the game ure a waist if space let someone else take ure place
  • DonutfillingDonutfilling New Member Registered Users 2 Posts
    And he wanted to sell me mod
  • MaximeralaxMaximeralax New Member Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 2 Posts
    ATT. BEWARE of this HACKER!!!!!! (LENDARIO) not only is he stealing event PRIZES from the players who work so very hard to strive to be the best, it has been brought to my attention and many others for selling of illegal mods. (LENDARIO) Is selling the mods and after one week the mod no longer works and you just got robbed of $50.00 because his response is send me another $50.00 for a new and improved mod. I'm sorry guys if you pay for a mod your just flat out stupid!! and deserve to get robbed! This fake **** hacker has to be stopped he and many others are destroying B&G. GUYS LET'S COME TOGETHER AND EXPOSE THIS HACKER (LENDARIO) MUCH RESPECT TO ALL MAX! DISSOLUTION!
  • O LendarioO Lendario New Member Registered Users 45 Posts
    Truth has many players who play with Average without using inlegais artifices, the guys say they do not use, plus all indications using yes, and still zobam normal warriors
  • O LendarioO Lendario New Member Registered Users 45 Posts
    NEW PLAYERS Hakes.
    XXLINOXX IN LESS THAN 20 DAYS AT MAKING OF ALMOST 20KK VP.
    THEAXEMAN TA Mastering VP WITH THE FULL MOD.
    zBOMBFIRSTz BEEN BANNED AND RETURNED WITH HAKER MOD.

    https://www.facebook.com/immortals20...type=1&theater
  • trifiretrifire New Member Registered Users 34 Posts
    Ma trovati qualcos'altro da fare! Per esempio non giocare!
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Experienced Member Registered Users 100 Posts
    O Lendario wrote: »
    Alliance triplecosmo level 7 with 12 of 16 members, total level of 186 247 gs, position 26, with more than 28 million vp in the current tournament.
    there are great indications of the alliance be hackes as the CD-ROM images on the link below.

    https://www.facebook.com/immortals2015/posts/346225008835250?notif_t=notify_me_page
    O Lendario wrote: »
    Truth has many players who play with Average without using inlegais artifices, the guys say they do not use, plus all indications using yes, and still zobam normal warriors
    O Lendario wrote: »
    NEW PLAYERS Hakes.
    XXLINOXX IN LESS THAN 20 DAYS AT MAKING OF ALMOST 20KK VP.
    THEAXEMAN TA Mastering VP WITH THE FULL MOD.
    zBOMBFIRSTz BEEN BANNED AND RETURNED WITH HAKER MOD.

    https://www.facebook.com/immortals20...type=1&theater

    O lendario , im sorry glu blockt your gem replicator and you cant hack no more gems. Maybe if you buy some Gems , Maybe you can get free Videos or maybe some real VP! O lendario when you have bolts its constant you can play 60 games an hour and it ads up fast. I almost forgot you know this alredy but you complain anyways. One more thing, STOP SELLING YOUR MODS AND STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF INOCENT PEOPPLE.... CHAO HERMANO BRASILEIRO UN ABRASO... 😛
  • trifiretrifire New Member Registered Users 34 Posts
    Ma smettila di dire cazzate!
  • rusalina1rusalina1 New Member Registered Users 27 Posts
    Trfire alias Marco moriti sei solo un grande ricchione dichiarato
  • trifiretrifire New Member Registered Users 34 Posts
    trifire wrote: »
    Ma smettila di dire cazzate!
    Te l ho sussurrato all orecchio quando per te era troppo tardi?
  • Mama ChongMama Chong New Member Registered Users 1 Posts
    hero340 openly admitted in town chat that they were a hacker.
  • AthjeariAthjeari New Member Registered Users 12 Posts
    Guitarlin viewed my profile shortly after my post about him giving AMPOWER and Robert0722 (or whatever) a run for their cheating money... Looks like I can get the hackers attention, but not GLU.
Sign In or Register to comment.