Please put lvl 55 gear in tributes

SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
Can you please do an update and put lvl 55 gear in tributes so other people can have the gear not just these bîtch hackers!!
Thank you,
From a very pîssed off loyal legit player!!!

Comments

• JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    If you are from the amazonstore-android side: we have to wait for the levelcap-bug to be fixed. As far as i understand it, the new gear will make an appearance once you hit level 51, instead of repeating 50 over and over...
  • SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    Im on ios and we already have lvl 55 cap with the kraken gear unlocked at lvl 51 in tributes but in events they have lvl 55 gear for sphinx reagants that only the hackers can get cause they always place top 5 and the lvl 55 gear isnt in tributes yet. That sucks you guys dont even have the lvl 50 gear yet
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Slice wrote: »
    Im on ios and we already have lvl 55 cap with the kraken gear unlocked at lvl 51 in tributes but in events they have lvl 55 gear for sphinx reagants that only the hackers can get cause they always place top 5 and the lvl 55 gear isnt in tributes yet. That sucks you guys dont even have the lvl 50 gear yet

On Android side, we have some level 50 gear..just up to EPIC wep, chestplate and helm i believe..(well, that is all that i can get Anubis to drop) but no Legendary
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
    Yea thats all he drops. Thats messed up you can not lvl to 51 still. Do you have lvl 55 cat gear in events as top 5 rewards?
  • OldManGamerGuyOldManGamerGuy Registered Users 8 Posts
    All the event prizes are lv 55. It hurts to just use them as fusion material since we can't get past 50.
    Slice wrote: »
    Yea thats all he drops. Thats messed up you can not lvl to 51 still. Do you have lvl 55 cat gear in events as top 5 rewards?

yep, as oldgamer guy said, all event prizes are up to 55, and we keep getting stopped at level 50...wooooot
  • hookshooks Registered Users 7 Posts
    at android side we have lv50 weapon , helm , shoulder armour & body armour . I believe only the 4 item exist in thr game on android and as firth mentioned only up to epic. it is illogical for the prize of event to be level 55 but you are capped at level 50. the strategy make players look like suckers who hogs fully evolved level 55 gears which only takes up inventory space :mad:
    same goes to the cloak which gives you nothing more than super hero looks perhaps ?:p
  • vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    Slice, please watch your language.

Rest of you: Don't you think you should contact Glu Support to report your beef with the game in-game through your favorite Android Device rather than just complain about it in the forums? When I have a beef with the game, I contact Glu in-game rather than in the forums to ensure the game's engineers need to get it together.
    Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.
  • AthjeariAthjeari Registered Users 12 Posts
    vesther wrote: »

Rest of you: Don't you think you should contact Glu Support to report your beef with the game in-game through your favorite Android Device rather than just complain about it in the forums? When I have a beef with the game, I contact Glu in-game rather than in the forums to ensure the game's engineers need to get it together.

Lmao, I need more funny things like this in my life.
  • NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Hahaha slice i do love it when you rant
    I contact these idiots where ever i can whenever i can they ignore everything and support hackers. You must be a hacker for supporting and standing up for glu
    vesther wrote: »

well, since we have no real forum moderators, might as well be you...

additionally, how long have you played glu games?...like always...support at first is great, then nothing..

I (WE) have countless tickets submitted through in game support on the following issues:

We (Android) are still capped at level 50, cannot progress to 55.

We still do not get last milestone award in any event...been like this for 2 months...nothing

Chat still repeats everything twice

prizes are level 55 gear, which we can never use as we max at level 50

Last tribute event, on August 10-11, still no guild or individual prizes.

so, we do contact glu in game support for issues, but after being ignored for weeks, we let the frustration out here...but thanks for your help!!
  • MonigggMoniggg Registered Users 25 Posts
    Firth wrote: »

additionally, how long have you played glu games?...like always...support at first is great, then nothing..

I (WE) have countless tickets submitted through in game support on the following issues:

We still do not get last milestone award in any event...been like this for 2 months...nothing

so, we do contact glu in game support for issues, but after being ignored for weeks, we let the frustration out here...but thanks for your help!!

Amen .
    Waiting 3 weeks almost on my buying old gems , very fast works support Glu , support not exist in this game , I think what will be when we call to head office Glu ,maybe someone lost work and will be new better support.
    Guild Galactik leader | Platform : android.
  • DonkfishDonkfish Registered Users 7 Posts
    Firth wrote: »

Be careful what you ask for. If Glu starts paying attention to BGI again, they might start banning hackers, which would be most of "FairNhonor".