Blood & Glory: Immortals Give us your feedback!

123457Next

Comments

• TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    Nothing back from these clowns..last time I was told by another fella it was just on the Amazon side..Google play store players were able to play..I'm thinking we might have to contact Amazon also to let them know that this is becoming a recurring problem.
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • djroodjroo Registered Users 35 Posts
    it seems to be an epidemic with glu some of the other games have the same issues, amazingly enough all on the android side. so much bs, FYI I posted in customer care feel free to vent there too.
  • maximizemaximize Registered Users 9 Posts
    Well after reading through some other glu game forums it seems that a lot of their gamers are experiencing problems! I for one now will not spend another penny on this company until they have it 100% sorted or at least tell us what is going on, I suggest everyone else does the same and hit the glu team were it hurts! in their pockets
  • travisbotravisbo Registered Users 14 Posts
    I am only going to play the slayer events. Was spending real money on this game not now you need to get the bugs fixxed, and what's the point of giving us level 55 gear when you can't level past 50 if you ever fix it I will start playing again my warlock is over 13k gs
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    You can ad me to the list of peopple that wont spend a dime on any GLU Game! Read my post under Getting a new phone. Costomer service Suks.
  • Leonidas228Leonidas228 Registered Users 22 Posts
    You need feedback? Get my money back ! I'm still waiting my emperor tribute for vp milestone till 1 month and you third time tell me repeat for you my problem !!!!! A lot of my friends recieved tributes , but you still ignoring me !!! Where is all game masters ????
  • travisbotravisbo Registered Users 14 Posts
    This is ridiculous for the 373rd straight slayer event I have tried to buy gems and glu sure took my money but did not get my gems
  • AsdrielAsdriel Registered Users 1 Posts
    Well i have good expirence with custumer service. But you cant expect that i write a ticket every time my prize its not receive. So im not really happy with all this situation. And about the events, somentimes there is and sometime no event at all, im getting really tired of that.

Asdriel
    IOS

Srry for my rusty english
  • JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    More and more players are fed up with the situation and leave the game - perhaps just for a break, perhaps forever.
    If we don't get some improvement very fast - banning of the hackers on the ios-side, squashing of at least the most annoying bugs on the android-side (hello, level-cap!) - this game will be dead in a few weeks.
    Glu - please get your stuff together and do something! I can't believe that it will cost more money to save this game than to abandon it. Especially as i think those leaving won't consider starting with any other game you produce ever again...

And one other thing: this forum degenerates fast, too. I understand that the frustration just has to get out, but some of you choose the wrong way!
    Please stop bickering about who is a cheater and who not. Especially as the replies to hacking threads starts getting out of hand. Do you really think, swearing will help? Do you really think the other party is heartbroken about your trolling? State your point in a mature fashion and be done with it instead of repeating the same arguments over and over...
  • CrunchCenturionsCrunchCenturions Registered Users 8 Posts
    Once again our guild did not receive the earned award for the tributes tourney. Please deliver the rewards for the August 12th tourney. How are we supposed to be enthused about additional tourneys and slayer events when earned rewards are not received??
    Crunch
    In behalf of xxGodessxx guild
  • winstarwinstar Registered Users 7 Posts
    when you fix bugs in the game?how can you expect updates?why technical support is not daggum way?
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    Where's the love for us..?...
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • DwwhDwwh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Two weeks now waiting for an issue with a gem pack purchase that I didnt receive.

Love the game, spend many hours playing and now not so much.

Until then, standing by....