Options

A word from Vesther

vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
I've been thinking about my fate with the game for quite some time, and due to the rotating work schedule, not to mention unannounced on-call time plus the other involvement of some of the other online and offline games I would like to enjoy (not naming names), I regret to inform you that I have to part from the community after about 5 months of playing the game. The bugs, excessive complaints at the forum, plus other things have really gotten into me, and I have other things in my life that I have to worry about in a short amount of time. However, I'll back up the game locally (if needed, through iCloud) in the event that I might return back to the game. As a result of me retiring from the game, I also have to abdicate my position from my current guild, Godofwarfire, as well.

I wish the community the best of luck, and with my regards to the earnest players struggling to have a place in this broken game. I wish all of you the best of luck.
Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Hey man ive loved your posts on forum for quite a time now they were pertinent and helpful i want to say you will be missed in the community!!!