Hacker alert: Xxlinoxx

O LendarioO Lendario Registered Users 45 Posts
this is the fourth tournament followed the XXLINOXX player wins by using mod is haker, leaving the diferança for second place ten million up in less than 45 with the new nickname as the old LINO300 was banned for the same reason, I ask the glu take providences for I am subscriber, and paid every month a monthly fee, how these worms use mod and haker, leaving no chances for playing honestly earn.

android platform

Photos on the link below

https://www.facebook.com/immortals2015/posts/347800282011056

?type=1&theater

Comments

• FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    O Lendario wrote: »
    this is the fourth tournament followed the XXLINOXX player wins by using mod is haker, leaving the diferança for second place ten million up in less than 45 with the new nickname as the old LINO300 was banned for the same reason, I ask the glu take providences for I am subscriber, and paid every month a monthly fee, how these worms use mod and haker, leaving no chances for playing honestly earn.

android platform

Photos on the link below

https://www.facebook.com/immortals2015/posts/347800282011056

?type=1&theater

So...must be the fourt week you lost too....
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • O LendarioO Lendario Registered Users 45 Posts
    As you lino has always chutzpah came up with the same excuse, you and the bombfirtz exchanged together the phone, or you are the same person, his old nickname as warlock and Blunt, then came as LINO300 and BOMBFIRTZ, and is now with XXLINOXX and zBOMBFIRTz, so you do vp with an account and then with another, you are on research, and will soon be banned as well as its previous nicks, and most do not know the xmukox most want conhecelo because it seems that it takes you the serious, use facebook as denounces tool to for his prints, my nick is legendary sends an invitation to accept you lol
    using mod hacker is so easy
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    O Lendario wrote: »

of course its easy muko, has to be for some one like you to use one...you nave been banned before!!! you are a funny little dude..Good Luck in life!!
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
    As you lino has always chutzpah came up with the same excuse, you and the bombfirtz exchanged together the phone, or you are the same person, his old nickname as warlock and Blunt, then came as LINO300 and BOMBFIRTZ, and is now with XXLINOXX and zBOMBFIRTz, so you do vp with an account and then with another, you are on research, and will soon be banned as well as its previous nicks, and most do not know the xmukox most want conhecelo because it seems that it takes you the serious, use facebook as denounces tool to for his prints, my nick is legendary sends an invitation to accept you lol