Reporting Hackers

Comments

• BrutusValariBrutusValari Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hero 340, needs banning for life
  • O LendarioO Lendario Registered Users 45 Posts
    this is the fourth tournament followed the XXLINOXX player wins by using mod is haker, leaving the diferança for second place ten million up in less than 45 with the new nickname as the old LINO300 was banned for the same reason, I ask the glu take providences for I am subscriber, and paid every month a monthly fee, how these worms use mod and haker, leaving no chances for playing honestly earn.

android platform

https://www.facebook.com/immortals2015/posts/347800282011056
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    O Lendario wrote: »
    this is the fourth tournament followed the XXLINOXX player wins by using mod is haker, leaving the diferança for second place ten million up in less than 45 with the new nickname as the old LINO300 was banned for the same reason, I ask the glu take providences for I am subscriber, and paid every month a monthly fee, how these worms use mod and haker, leaving no chances for playing honestly earn.

android platform

Waaaaaaaa.....spend money, get purple medallions and u can be good too....stop crying and play
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts

android platform

And..BTW...he was not banned....he asked glu to move player to new account because of new phone.. And they did..moved lino300 player data to xxlinoxx...That is not banned...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts

android platform

xMUKOx Please stop posting pics on your fake BGI facebook page. But at the same time thank you, my neme looks really good with red outline. We know its you Muko. If you dont stop we will post a picture of your gs and other pics you dont want here... Adios hermano brasileiro. And STOP SELLING MODS!!! Thanks Firth lol... I almost forgot
    As you lino has always chutzpah came up with the same excuse, you and the bombfirtz exchanged together the phone, or you are the same person, his old nickname as warlock and Blunt, then came as LINO300 and BOMBFIRTZ, and is now with XXLINOXX and zBOMBFIRTz, so you do vp with an account and then with another, you are on research, and will soon be banned as well as its previous nicks, and most do not know the xmukox most want conhecelo because it seems that it takes you the serious, use facebook as denounces tool to for his prints, my nick is legendary sends an invitation to accept you lol

android platform

As you lino has always chutzpah came up with the same excuse, you and the bombfirtz exchanged together the phone, or you are the same person, his old nickname as warlock and Blunt, then came as LINO300 and BOMBFIRTZ, and is now with XXLINOXX and zBOMBFIRTz, so you do vp with an account and then with another, you are on research, and will soon be banned as well as its previous nicks, and most do not know the xmukox most want conhecelo because it seems that it takes you the serious, use facebook as denounces tool to for his prints, my nick is legendary sends an invitation to accept you lol

Hey want to know something ... I dont give a ****tt what you think. And thats the bottom line. Your just a jelous motther fkkk that cant get firts place. And as far as being investigates good. Im one of the best glu costomers that pays $money not like you you cry baby modder fck. Ao you better stop taalking smack your pising me off. Eat my VP LOL... HA HA HA.... THAT was a good one lol...
  • trifiretrifire Registered Users 34 Posts
    Do not say ****! only a fool would spend money on a game abandoned by Glu! What do you do with the prizes that you can not use! stop offending the intelligence of others!

android platform

https://www.facebook.com/immortals20...47800282011056

android platform

android platform

I also asked GLU TO linvetigate you and your cheating guild and individual players! I am also a subscriber :)and to set the record straight you are mad because your freinds Cant beet me in this game, so please keep posting your unfounded theories . I love it when my hatters become my motivators:) Se you ontop!!! Oh wait.... Who are you? I never seen you ontop lol...Bye hatter!!!

android platform

android platform

I Almost Forgot!!! You are mad because a paying costomer likee me is beating a hacker like you lol....

You're right or timetable! this event hydra our dear XXLINOXX was sidelined just happened and who is the first? zbombfirstz! big!
    trifire wrote: »
    You're right or timetable! this event hydra our dear XXLINOXX was sidelined just happened and who is the first? zbombfirstz! big!

Trifire... Do you really want to talk? I know who you are and what guild your from. I think your cheating asss shud be quiet because you are also a cheater.... Lol....

OMG... This is really funny! Now Trifire is mad... Lol... Talk all you want . But you cant stop good paying costomers. I think they shud run a check in you and a check on your players and lendarios players that switch guilds all the time. And they shud match the gems you have used with the gems you have baught... Oh wait!!! You dont bye gems , you hack them and you dont pay for a thing.... Lol...
    Solo tu devi parlare qui? Sono mesi che vi accusate con o lendario però son contento che hai confessato di essere un imbroglione! Aveva ragione o lendario allora!
    Solo tu devi parlare qui? Sono mesi che vi accusate con o lendario però son contento che hai confessato di essere un imbroglione! Aveva ragione o lendario allora!

First you need to understand what i am whriting and saying you dum asss. I am acusing you of cheating . It dose not mean i am cheating you stuppid fck. If i say you also cheat, in no way dose it mean i am cheating. Google translater is only 80% percent acuret... If you were smart you would onow that !!!
    LINOMOR wrote: »
    First you need to understand what i am whriting and saying you dum asss. I am acusing you of cheating . It dose not mean i am cheating you stuppid fck. If i say you also cheat, in no way dose it mean i am cheating. Google translater is only 80% percent acuret... If you were smart you would onow that !!!

They are smart enough to not make me tease you quiet! relaxed not give more in the game!
  • rusalina1rusalina1 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Me lo ha detto tua sorella l avvocatessa
    rusalina1 wrote: »
    Me lo ha detto tua sorella l avvocatessa

Povero pirla prima di sparare cazzate assicurati a chi le dici
    A te ricchiò basta guardare il tuo profilo di fb per vedere che hai 800 amici rottinculo come te, fai schifo è poco
    A te ricchiò basta guardare il tuo profilo di fb per vedere che hai 800 amici rottinculo come te, fai schifo è poco
    Perché non me le scrivi su fb queste cose dai così mi faccio due risate solo al pensiero! E poi genio dimmi come fai a sapere come mi chiamo! La rotta di culo è tua madre che di lì ti partorì
    Ricchiò perché su ew3 sei setfire ho notato che sei tu perché hai sempre da replicare su tutto come una puttanella rottainculo
    Marco moriti/ executive/setfire grandissimo ricchione rotto in culo un euro e 50 di benzina e datti fuoco anche un euro basta
    Marco moriti/ executive/setfire grandissimo ricchione rotto in culo un euro e 50 di benzina e datti fuoco anche un euro basta
    che meraviglia trovare i coglioni come te sei uno spasso e sarei curioso di sapere cosa ti ha fatto sto povero cristo! Forse non te l ha data una botta! Sveglia e datti una regolata che stai inguaiato! La deduzione sul nickname da accapponare la pelle..... mi dispiace
    Hai ragione ricchiò certe volte è così banale e semplice la mente di un succhiacazzi
    It seems that the glug, left the BGI platform, I am canceling my monthly subscription, every tournament became a real tournament hakes, impossible to get a guild to make more than 250 million vp, and a player to make more than 60 million vp when the ADM that platform, BGI back to work to make the BGI game, a clean game I'll be back.

Thank you for your attention.

https://www.facebook.com/immortals2015/photos/a.325281357596282.1073741828.325280260929725/349175058540245/?type=1&theater

?type=1&theater
    Ah sei un succhiacazzi ricchio'!
  • DankhzeDankhze Registered Users 5 Posts
    This donkee.....is now bein made a jackas s...modders sux dix say i
  • DankhzeDankhze Registered Users 5 Posts
    Androdamia...modder..aka18
    bit..aka sik fk