Getting a new phone

LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
My phone went dead this wekend, i submited a ticket for a transfer to my new phone and they said.
Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

I am sorry to inform you that the game can be played at a single device only as the this game saves to the local device only. If the game is uninstalled or change to another device, the progress is lost and cannot be transferred to another device. We apologize for the inconvenience. I think this is so whrong!!! Most people Chang phones every 6 months depending on the latest phone that comes out. Why docent BGI have a Game Emeil recovery System threw the cloud? Dose this mean if i want to keep my player i have to keep using my old phone with wifi? And i cant use it else were? This is BS!

Comments

• skillambiatiskillambiati Registered Users 10 Posts
    LINOMOR wrote: »
    My phone went dead this wekend, i submited a ticket for a transfer to my new phone and they said.
    Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

I am sorry to inform you that the game can be played at a single device only as the this game saves to the local device only. If the game is uninstalled or change to another device, the progress is lost and cannot be transferred to another device. We apologize for the inconvenience. I think this is so whrong!!! Most people Chang phones every 6 months depending on the latest phone that comes out. Why docent BGI have a Game Emeil recovery System threw the cloud? Dose this mean if i want to keep my player i have to keep using my old phone with wifi? And i cant use it else were? This is BS!

Here is the link that will guide you. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129201-Migrating-BGI-Game-on-Android-(non-rooted)
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts

Thsnks for the help, but my old fone got distroyed and wont start. You think it would be eassy for them to back up your game and let you acces threw email and not only have it on your phone.

Everyone is leaving to play other games like Kritika, they have easy acces if you lose your data on your phone just log in with your email...
  • MonigggMoniggg Registered Users 25 Posts
    So sorry Lino , i hope than Glu back your acc very fast.
    Regards
    Guild Galactik leader | Platform : android.
    Moniggg wrote: »
    Regards

Thanks Monigg ;)
    Moniggg wrote: »
    Regards

5 days! And still no help. Costomer service suckks.
    8 Days and counting. The only thing i got was a email saying they screwed up again. Lol.. This is so Sad its really funny.... Still waiting for them to transfer my Data from LINO300 to my new player XXLINOXX....
    They sent me this on the 7th.... Dear Player,

Thank you for your reply.

We are sorry for the trouble you have experienced.

We are able to manually move the character data from your original ID to a new ID.

Please tell us:

- The original character nickname that you have created

- The new character name you have created

Note that once the link between the nickname and its server data is broken, that nickname.cannot be used again. You will continue with your original data, but with a new nickname.

Regards, IT'S ALREDY THE 11TH. I SENT THE TICKET LAST SATURDAY!!!
    Its the 14th STILL NO HELP!!!
    I sent the TICKET Satururday the 4th of July. Its almost the 15th, and i still dont have my data transfer. And then you wonder why big companies disapear over night? Because they dont take care of there costomers.
    Guys glu helpt me get my GS DATA back . I am now known as XXLINOXX. Old Name LINO300
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Welcome back Lino! I see you at the top of the leaderboard (again). I assume you were getting so angry during your downtime that you are just slaying the snot out of those sirens and taking it out on them!
  • DankhzeDankhze Registered Users 5 Posts
    Well that sux...sorry to hear that.i am...my nexus gets that hot...its melting.this game ..drains .stop!!& not just power.....give him his acc back...its nothin to glu...is it?(huge shout out to immortalsbgi!! Huge1
  • DwarriorDwarrior Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yo cambie de telefono y ahora se perdio mi progreso, alguien sabe de alguna solucion a este problema?