Game Tutorial

covseicacovseica Registered Users 24 Posts
Blood and Glory: Immortals like his older brother twin Eternity Warriors 3 (for those who dont know the Blood and Glory: Immortals is an improved copy of EW3) is accessible and fun. Each character has something to offer, brutal hack-and-slash or magic, and leveling them up, adding skills, actually makes a difference in how you fight. You can also expand your gear a number of ways through fusion and evolving your weapons or armors.
Some exceptional guys provided the best definition of this game, see Eternity-Warriors-3-Primer. I took the liberty to modify it a little bit to make it more applicable for BG.
This game is designed to make players repeat and repeat the dungeons hundred or thousand times, hunt for the best possible items, and then move on to the next map area when they fulfill the mandatory GS requirement. And then the cycle repeats. Either you play the game as it was designed, or you spend real money to do a lucky draw spin from Tributes to get the items that you want. But be warned, best items rarely drop from the offering.

In the next few posts I will try to put provide answers to your current and future questions hoping will help you to advance faster and enjoy the game. But my advice is to take some time to read all the other posts as are offering very useful information.
Game language (shortcuts)
GS – Gear Score
CC – Critical Chance
CD – Critical Damage
IIF – Increase Item Find
ER – Energy reduction
ATK – Attack Damage

Heroes
Three types of heroes can be used:
Gladiator – weapon type Sword (I recommend him for beginners due do parry skill)
Advantages - Extra Defense and Parry ability
Warlock - weapon type Spear
Advantages – Extra Critical damage and Speed
Barbaress – weapon type Axe (can be used once one hero reaches Legendary mode)
Advantages – Extra Damage and Teleporting

Heroes’ skills
Skills are very important so collect resources to upgrade them as fast as possible. Improved skills can radically change your fighting strategy against bosses.

fcQD3j.jpg

With the help of my teammats and friends I will try to update the missing information.

Game Currency
To advance you need a lot of coins for upgrading your items and skills and also some or a lot of gems depending on your patience or strategy.

1LoqzT.jpg"
Tips:
Log in everyday as you can earn 60 gems every 20 days (Day 6 - 10 gems; day 13 - 20 gems and day 19 - 30 gems).

Inventory Slots

There is a max of 200 inventory slots available. Due to big amount of items, runes & medallions you need a min of 90-100 slots therefore my advice is to use any gem found purchased to increase your inventory.
Slots can be purchased from store:
Pouch – 5 slots – 100 gems
Backpack – 10 slots – 190 gems

Fusion & Evolution
To increase the stats of your items you need to fuse and evolve an item as following:
5 Upgrades (5/5) -> Evolution -> 10 Upgrades (10/10) -> Evolution -> 15 Upgrades (15/15) -> Evolution -> 0/0 (Max)

To learn how to fuse an item please read http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125445-Fusion-Guide

Evolving an item will increase the item stats and allow upgrading the item further.

As you just noticed to fully mix an item there are 3 evolution steps, check the amount of reagents needed:

73aFzS.jpg

Reagents can be found by completing the stages, on offering and also can be purchased with gems.
7530IL.jpg

See chapter Battle Fields for indication of the stages were reagents can be found.

Battle fields
To gather experience, items and reagents you need to complete the all stages from the 3 main areas. Each stage have mandatory and recommended GS requirements. A stage can't be played if you're below mandatory requirements :) and this will make you play more times the previous stages to gather coins and reagents in order to improve your gear score.
lhTNS0.jpg

Tips:
- to advance faster maximize (fuse & evolve) first the weapon, the best that you can equip (min to be blue - I will add later stats of all weapons available), ring and talisman and the others try to keep them at 5/5 all the time.
- note that IIF adds only 1 GS at any level, while ER give a lot of GS on items.
BG - FonsecaRom
EW - FonsecaRO

Comments

• covseicacovseica Registered Users 24 Posts
    Items and their attributes

Each item is color coded to its rarity. Each color signifies how powerful the item is and rare it is, meaning how likely it is that this item drops from mobs in game.
    Colors and Meanings:
    • White means it is a Common item.
    • Green means it is an Uncommon item.
    • Blue means it is a Rare item.
    • Purple means it is an Epic item.
    • Gold means it is a Legendary item.
    Above text was copied from http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?124837-Faq

Gear items have different attributes and combination of those give the item power and GS value.
    Below is a list of the Gear items sorted by max GS values and classified in Damage (weapons, rings and talismans) and Defense (helmet, pauldrons, armor, shield / bracers, greaves).

CLFt7R.jpg

The best items (max level 40) can be obtain from Ares, Hades and Zeus as below

sPhMf6.jpg

In this version gears level 44-49 can be obtain only from VIP or Special Tributes (Hephaestus' Hammer, Hephaestus' Anvil, Prometheus' Flame). You can get special tributes from VIP or as Tournament rewards.

Spirits are used as Elemental Damage/Resistance but they also boosts the GS.
    Damage Spirits can be added on weapons, talismans and rings.
    Resistance Spirits can be added of armor items

Check the dedicated thread for Spirits
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125581-Spirits-Information
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    covseica wrote: »
    Blood and Glory: Immortals like his older brother twin Eternity Warriors 3 (for those who dont know the Blood and Glory: Immortals is an improved copy of EW3) is accessible and fun.

Loooool. you made my day!!;)
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Loooool. you made my day!!;)

I actually use it because the runes doesn't have any chance of failure and with the hope that drills and all items will be available on the current maps.

Don't worry I will change it otherwise :)
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts
    Hey,

You guys already have almost the same info but this guide over all gears is the best I've seen i EW3:

http://tinyurl.com/AplzEternityWarriors3

taken from http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97997-Gears-info

and ofc the original Primer is still valid for BGI:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?66193-Eternity-Warriors-3-Primer

Good luck in game

BR
    Masterett
    masterett wrote: »
    Hey,

You guys already have almost the same info but this guide over all gears is the best I've seen i EW3:

http://tinyurl.com/AplzEternityWarriors3

taken from http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97997-Gears-info

and ofc the original Primer is still valid for BGI:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?66193-Eternity-Warriors-3-Primer

Good luck in game

BR
    Masterett

Good job Masterett ... I have an early version of Aplz file and I thought to try to update it to BG but now posting that you save me a lot or work.

Now I don't know if I should continue adding stuff here as the original Primer has more info than i'll be able to offer.

Good luck all
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • GdgutGdgut Registered Users 5 Posts
    How do I play in legendary mode so I can get the griffin it's to upgrade my stats?
  • LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    To open legendary mode you have to defeat Zeus. Gryphon reagents drop from Olympus map up to legendary Ares.
  • GdgutGdgut Registered Users 5 Posts
    Lanfear wrote: »
    To open legendary mode you have to defeat Zeus. Gryphon reagents drop from Olympus map up to legendary Ares.

Thanks for the help. Got to figure out how to get to Zues without dying a million times trying to beat those levels lol
    Katos89 wrote: »
    If you started a guild and you promote a member to guild leader do you lose your status as the main guild leader or is they just have the ability to add and kick as well

Hi Katos,

If you add a member as GL he will get the rights to kick Seniors and also to promote members. You will loose donation points only if you leave the guild, hope is what you're looking for.

I have to add a lot of new things to this tutorial but I cannot find the time to do it.

All the best
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • JarethJareth Registered Users 14 Posts
    Blood and Glory: Immortals like his older brother twin Eternity Warriors 3 (for those who dont know the Blood and Glory: Immortals is an improved copy of EW3) is accessible and fun. Each character has something to offer, brutal hack-and-slash or magic, and leveling them up, adding skills, actually makes a difference in how you fight. You can also expand your gear a number of ways through fusion and evolving your weapons or armors.
    Some exceptional guys provided the best definition of this game, see Eternity-Warriors-3-Primer. I took the liberty to modify it a little bit to make it more applicable for BG.
    This game is designed to make players repeat and repeat the dungeons hundred or thousand times, hunt for the best possible items, and then move on to the next map area when they fulfill the mandatory GS requirement. And then the cycle repeats. Either you play the game as it was designed, or you spend real money to do a lucky draw spin from Tributes to get the items that you want. But be warned, best items rarely drop from the offering.

In the next few posts I will try to put provide answers to your current and future questions hoping will help you to advance faster and enjoy the game. But my advice is to take some time to read all the other posts as are offering very useful information.
    Game language (shortcuts)
    GS – Gear Score
    CC – Critical Chance
    CD – Critical Damage
    IIF – Increase Item Find
    ER – Energy reduction
    ATK – Attack Damage

Heroes
    Three types of heroes can be used:
    Gladiator – weapon type Sword (I recommend him for beginners due do parry skill)
    Advantages - Extra Defense and Parry ability
    Warlock - weapon type Spear
    Advantages – Extra Critical damage and Speed
    Barbaress – weapon type Axe (can be used once one hero reaches Legendary mode)
    Advantages – Extra Damage and Teleporting

Heroes’ skills
    Skills are very important so collect resources to upgrade them as fast as possible. Improved skills can radically change your fighting strategy against bosses.

fcQD3j.jpg

With the help of my teammats and friends I will try to update the missing information.

Game Currency
    To advance you need a lot of coins for upgrading your items and skills and also some or a lot of gems depending on your patience or strategy.

1LoqzT.jpg"
    Tips:
    Log in everyday as you can earn 60 gems every 20 days (Day 6 - 10 gems; day 13 - 20 gems and day 19 - 30 gems).

Inventory Slots

There is a max of 200 inventory slots available. Due to big amount of items, runes & medallions you need a min of 90-100 slots therefore my advice is to use any gem found purchased to increase your inventory.
    Slots can be purchased from store:
    Pouch – 5 slots – 100 gems
    Backpack – 10 slots – 190 gems

Fusion & Evolution
    To increase the stats of your items you need to fuse and evolve an item as following:
    5 Upgrades (5/5) -> Evolution -> 10 Upgrades (10/10) -> Evolution -> 15 Upgrades (15/15) -> Evolution -> 0/0 (Max)

To learn how to fuse an item please read http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125445-Fusion-Guide

Evolving an item will increase the item stats and allow upgrading the item further.

As you just noticed to fully mix an item there are 3 evolution steps, check the amount of reagents needed:

73aFzS.jpg

Reagents can be found by completing the stages, on offering and also can be purchased with gems.
    7530IL.jpg

See chapter Battle Fields for indication of the stages were reagents can be found.

Battle fields
    To gather experience, items and reagents you need to complete the all stages from the 3 main areas. Each stage have mandatory and recommended GS requirements. A stage can't be played if you're below mandatory requirements :) and this will make you play more times the previous stages to gather coins and reagents in order to improve your gear score.
    lhTNS0.jpg

Tips:
    - to advance faster maximize (fuse & evolve) first the weapon, the best that you can equip (min to be blue - I will add later stats of all weapons available), ring and talisman and the others try to keep them at 5/5 all the time.
    - note that IIF adds only 1 GS at any level, while ER give a lot of GS on items.

Very excellent thread indeed
  • OneBadHuskerFanOneBadHuskerFan Registered Users 14 Posts
    So I'm guessing that even though we're told we can get the "Heart of Hydra" to drop anywhere on legendary Olympus that it's actually statistically impossible until you fight Zues. I've been grinding various Olympus legendary locations (mostly The Hall of Heroes for over a week straight and have yet to see a heart drop. I know Glu wants me to spend money but this is ridiculous. Don't say something drops if it doesn't.
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    Great thread.
    How does Increase Item Find work? Does this help the percentage of better drops, say, from a boss? Or does it increase the likelihood of things dropping in general, like from mobs or pots?

I'm assuming it would be the former.
    Onebad after seeing your comment I have played the second level in Olympus, gates of Olympus, 5 times and got a hydra heart... The main difference is that I have 277 IIF and yes that works for reagents too but still after more than one year of experience with EW and BG i still can't explain exactly how IIF works, lets say its increasing the chanses to get better items and reagents faster...
    But in EW3 with zero IIF i was still finding gold stuff and soul from time to time, than I was using zero IIF for farming blood and tears.
    Btw I don't agree with the decision to remove IIF gear from map, greedy too greedy!!!
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • HenryAnryHenryAnry Registered Users 2 Posts
    nice guide , ty
  • OneBadHuskerFanOneBadHuskerFan Registered Users 14 Posts
    Onebad after seeing your comment I have played the second level in Olympus, gates of Olympus, 5 times and got a hydra heart... The main difference is that I have 277 IIF and yes that works for reagents too but still after more than one year of experience with EW and BG i still can't explain exactly how IIF works, lets say its increasing the chanses to get better items and reagents faster...
    But in EW3 with zero IIF i was still finding gold stuff and soul from time to time, than I was using zero IIF for farming blood and tears.
    Btw I don't agree with the decision to remove IIF gear from map, greedy too greedy!!!

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for your post. I put on my best IIF gear (which was only 90% or so, but better than what I had on) and within a couple hours had enough to upgrade one of my best pieces of gear. That put me high enough to fight Zeus. Now I've been able to farm him for a while and have gotten two more upgrades. I don't know if it was the IIF gear or just that particular map that drops Hearts but I followed what you did and it helped big time. Thanks!
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    Hey, just wanted to say thanks for your post. I put on my best IIF gear (which was only 90% or so, but better than what I had on) and within a couple hours had enough to upgrade one of my best pieces of gear. That put me high enough to fight Zeus. Now I've been able to farm him for a while and have gotten two more upgrades. I don't know if it was the IIF gear or just that particular map that drops Hearts but I followed what you did and it helped big time. Thanks!

Can someone please explain exactly how IIF gear works? To me, it seems to only provide more drops, and not necessarily effect the quality of the drops. In fact, many times, I have gotten heart drops without any IIF gear on, and every soul that has dropped has been without IIF gear.

I suppose that you may receive more item drops, which would indirectly increase your chances of receiving a rare drop.

Thanks
  • Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Higher %iif = increased chance of rarer drops. For sure u can find legendary item even with 0%iif but it takes more time. So game have set some % of stock iif and gear u have equipped will increase this "stock" iif.. For example we have 0,4% chance of getting legendary item and u have equipped 250%iif gear.. It mean ur chance of getting this item will be?? Hey math! Come a bit closer;)

Im not sure how reagents works, But I have the same opinion like @covseica
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    I have found one little missinformation in this guide. I´ve received a manticore heart from the boss at level "Chaos in Crete" I guess it´s possible then. Use this information for your advantage.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • BenJammin5BenJammin5 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I just wanted to add that I have gotten the Imperial Pauldrons from Leg Hades.

Thanks for the OP. Definitely a helpful starting guide.
    If I could suggest something; I am always interested in knowing the times for each map. I wish they would show that in the starting page. The time is how I decide which map I want to farm for Tears, Blood and Eyes. If someone has the time and desire, I think having a spreadsheet for time grades on each map would be very helpful.

A big thank you to the TC for making this up for us.
  • specialcspecialc Registered Users 1 Posts
    why my XP all time restart?

can someone help me?