Stop the weapon blocking please glu...

admrlhuffadmrlhuff Registered Users 34 Posts
Granted, this might be just ****ty luck, but I'm REALLY starting to doubt it.

I understand you have to rig the game so people will buy stuff, but you need to fix it to where it will eventually reward those who have bought in the past, and are obviously not going to buy again.

For the last 6 challenges (weekends), REPEATEDLY received nothing for warlock, except for...

sets of nerius and campe.

And as far as a weapon goes, I have been using this lame Rohatyn of Hero for 6 weeks. And today, you farted in my face by giving me another one...

I'm in a top 10 guild, so I get prom flames all the time, yet NEVER get a good weapon, which is the only way you can progress in this game. Stop the rigging.

Comments

• TacoWilliamTacoWilliam Registered Users 35 Posts
    I've been using a mop and bucket for the last two months...I haven't gotten a good weapon since my first event...
  • Marcman320Marcman320 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Thats your problem you need to use emperor tributes... And weapons are the rarest. Ive spent hundreds of emps snd havnt gotten one so suck it up.
    Marcman320
  • admrlhuffadmrlhuff Registered Users 34 Posts
    last Friday... armor of campe and necklace of typhon (both of which i've gotten multiple times)...

Rolling 2 prom flames and 4 emperor tribs... Annnnnnd.....

Oh my... what a surprise!! 2 more armor of campe from prom flames...

and trash from the 4 emp tribs.

Just keeping a log... Weapons shouldn't be this difficult to get, especially considering how easy the armor is to get. I'm sure the game is programmed to give you tons of armor, and no weapons, if you don't empty your wallet.
    trash from 3 emp tribs today. It's amazing how much armor is given out... but weapons... NUPE!! Which makes sense... You can use skill to dodge enemy attacks and get away without having armor, but if you don't have a weapon to do enough damage, it's just about impossible to proceed.

Great system for making money... but some people aren't going to pay more than 20 bucks or so. Program it in so they can have fun with your game... who knows - maybe when you release more content, they will find your game valuable enough to put a little more in your piggy bank.
    admrlhuff wrote: »
    last Friday... armor of campe and necklace of typhon (both of which i've gotten multiple times)...

Rolling 2 prom flames and 4 emperor tribs... Annnnnnd.....

Oh my... what a surprise!! 2 more armor of campe from prom flames...

and trash from the 4 emp tribs.

Just keeping a log... Weapons shouldn't be this difficult to get, especially considering how easy the armor is to get. I'm sure the game is programmed to give you tons of armor, and no weapons, if you don't empty your wallet.

I've been getting the exact same thing..lots of campe and typhon armor...
    rewards from monster challenge...
    - armor of campe
    - necklace of typhon

- 3 emp tribs today... my 3rd rohatyn of hero (blue)... and 2 trash necklaces
    2 more prom flames...

-helm of campe
    -helm of campe

Getting pretty lame here... There are weapons in the sets you know...
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    made it to level 47..turned in four prometheus flames..three armor of campe one amulet..lol..
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
    - ring of typhon
    - boots of campe.
    12 emp tribs over the last 2 days

- trash armor.
    2 prom flames

-armor of campe
    -ring of demios (which is lvl 49 (I'm lvl 47))
    What's your item find percent admiral...I'm at 125%

item find shouldn't affect tributes... that wouldn't make sense...

but it's 180i'sh
    No your right it shouldn't..I'm just trying to figure out if there is any correlation..
  • NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    If you are innocent enough not to spin your emperors by 10 and at the good time I'm not sure what you are doing in a top 10 guild and btw i had a slayer HOF with a deimos weapon wich is 3700 gs maybe you shiuld just learn to slay properly just saying
    Nathaly wrote: »
    If you are innocent enough not to spin your emperors by 10 and at the good time I'm not sure what you are doing in a top 10 guild and btw i had a slayer HOF with a deimos weapon wich is 3700 gs maybe you shiuld just learn to slay properly just saying

no one mentioned slayer events..game progression yes..slayer events no..just saying.

• BenJammin5BenJammin5 Registered Users 39 Posts
    As someone alluded to, it seems like you're chances of best gear go up exponentially when cashing in 10 at a time. Emperor and Prometheus Flames especially. Not saying it's impossible to get what you're after by spinning singles of course. Just seems like spinning 10 Emp/Flame coins yield at least 1 gold piece 90% of the time. If you have my luck, that item will be a ring 90% of the time. So, 10% of 10% of the time, I get something other than a ring..lol