network error = vp?

JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
Seriously! Can't play the game this way. Getting a flood of network errors. If this happens in the end screen, my vp are counted multiple times. 39k+20k are not 100k. Don't want to win that way, so won't play seriously until that is fixed. Congrats, glu, another bug!

(Edited to remove wrong autocorrect)

Comments

• TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    Very respectful of you..we (me and a couple of guild members) lost vp in a couple of network error glitches..it's annoying.
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Give it up guyz. The game is dead. Come over to eternity warriors 4 while things are still new and shiny. Not saying there is any support there either, but your chances are better.
    Get in quick, because if you delay then all the other peeps will be higher PS (GS) than you and will kick your bootie! Same principle, kind of, except there is an energy system. But all else is relatively the same: grind grind grind and level up your toon.
  • JalatheaJalathea Registered Users 53 Posts
    Huh - if anyone thinks i'll ever play another game published by glu, think again!!!
    There are so many nice games out there whose companies care for their customers and don't constantly mess with them...So i know what to do with my money from now on.
    annon wrote: »
    Give it up guyz. The game is dead. Come over to eternity warriors 4 while things are still new and shiny. Not saying there is any support there either, but your chances are better.
    Get in quick, because if you delay then all the other peeps will be higher PS (GS) than you and will kick your bootie! Same principle, kind of, except there is an energy system. But all else is relatively the same: grind grind grind and level up your toon.

If your stupid enough to play another glu game after the way they did us in this game then I must question your mental stability...seriously why would you support them....?

Yeah, nearly my whole guild already migrated to another game. I'm just checking in now and then, waiting for some update. Guess i will be done with waiting soon...
  • TacoWilliamTacoWilliam Registered Users 35 Posts
    Well...I figure if I hang around long enough..eventually I'll be#1...haha
    A very lonely #1 though...sad... ;)
  • Jaejah1Jaejah1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Does anyone know why after about 2weeks my level 50 bar has not risen?
    Also, is banishing anubis on legendary mode the last level?
    And why sealing the script on normal and legendary mode is still showing that the level has not been completed although i've finished em on countless ocassions?....
    Those are bugs that plague us all since july. Have fun.
  • DozorDozor Registered Users 27 Posts
    TacoBill wrote: »
    If your stupid enough to play another glu game after the way they did us in this game then I must question your mental stability...seriously why would you support them....?

You're absolutely right. They let hackers into their game on the google play side and completely ignore the amazon side - not even a weekly reset to keep new bugs from showing up. Picking up another of their dungeon crawl games is plain stupid. Its hard not to be attached to a character you spend a long time developing. Going to EW4 is going to be starting over, building that same attachment, and dealing with the same disappointment. If BGI gets fixed, I'll keep playing. If it stays broken, I'm done with GLU games.
    Jalathea wrote: »
    Seriously! Can't play the game this way. Getting a flood of network errors. If this happens in the end screen, my vp are counted multiple times. 39k+20k are not 100k. Don't want to win that way, so won't play seriously until that is fixed. Congrats, glu, another bug!

(Edited to remove wrong autocorrect)

There is a disconnect between back end vp tracking and what is displayed. If you get a network error while your vp is calculated then the back end is updated (this is visible in the leaderboard) but not the score displayed to you, so it looks like you were cheated out of some vp. Then once you earn vp without an error, the front end catches up and it looks like you got some bonus vp. No real harm from the error, just significant annoyance.
    No, the vp are actually doubled up. The first run into the event gave 11k, i hit a network error and ended up with 22vp. All in one go. No delay.
    Jalathea wrote: »
    No, the vp are actually doubled up. The first run into the event gave 11k, i hit a network error and ended up with 22vp. All in one go. No delay.

Did about 150 battles that weekend and didn't notice any doubles. But then again, I wasn't able to start for about 2 hours after the event started because of the errors. The doubles might have been during that period.
    Dozor wrote: »
    Did about 150 battles that weekend and didn't notice any doubles. But then again, I wasn't able to start for about 2 hours after the event started because of the errors. The doubles might have been during that period.

I noticed 2 doubles in the Harpee event. My first battle and my thirteenth.
    We're not getting doubles..we don't get vp for the battles unless we log out and log back in..we got the vp rewards and the rank but our vp didn't change unless we logged out. Weird.