Blood & Glory :Immortal (Demonic Wings)

HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
hey guys here is my great news for you todays haha i so lucky found wings wow B&G :immortals also come with wings ??

IMG_1056.png

hey wait why look like this ??

IMG_1057.png

did this wings put on wrong place ?

Comments

• HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    hero change look

IMG_1060.png

and in town look

IMG_1059.png

what you guys think ?? pretty cools are you kidding me !
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Henshin why dont you make me a newzealand acc please. I really want to play this game with you and be in the same guild as you lol. I love you henshin please make me a newzealand itune acc i love you.

i sorry Aomine i can't make it cause you have to use your current iTune account email and password to me then i can process the changing iTune store but it take rise of your account info to me so i prefer you to wait it worldwide releasing version the question very simple here is why i dont create for you
    1. if i create a new iTune account for you mean you got to use this account forever your all hero resources cannot migra or move to your current iTune account due to pre game install is base on individual iTune email account due to glu policy
    2. all your hero level armor weapon and reagent will be erased for your changing email account issue please try what i did write on the pass step for how to change iTune account and sorry about that Aomine
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Lol hellboy wings on your ankles is completely lame and this game really is a ew3 clone it appears.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
    bigBrules wrote: »
    Lol hellboy wings on your ankles is completely lame and this game really is a ew3 clone it appears.

i think he is more like the Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) let look this picture

Norman_Osborn_the_Green_Goblin_by_spiderguile.jpg
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    i think he is more like the Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) let look this picture

Norman_Osborn_the_Green_Goblin_by_spiderguile.jpg

Man, if they let these stay as Green Goblin Wings, but actually let us ride them instead of it being a graphics problem, then I'd totally be down. Looks completely unprofessional and sloppy at the moment though.

Bleh, some things never change.
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Not to mention that Demonic Wings don't even belong at all into the theme of this game. This is less of a fantasy world and more based on actual Mythology is it not? Give us angel wings or something..there are no ghouls in this game. It's not even passed off as a gargoyle wing or anything, it still says demonic.

Guess it's time for me to wake up while this game is still in beta and just go start leveling up in real life again, it was fun everybody!
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Not to mention that Demonic Wings don't even belong at all into the theme of this game. This is less of a fantasy world and more based on actual Mythology is it not? Give us angel wings or something..there are no ghouls in this game. It's not even passed off as a gargoyle wing or anything, it still says demonic.

Guess it's time for me to wake up while this game is still in beta and just go start leveling up in real life again, it was fun everybody!

haha this glumobile was too funny with there creation such a copy and phase whole program in to just little changing for game name tittle B&G immortals perhaps is totally duplicating whole program indeed. and when we think it back for ew3 is very good and pretty awesome game has made on iOS & Android version unfortunately there are less taken care all about us feedback this was totally spoil whole progressing on most glumobile gaming platform. i still play on beta demo version and recently i had found the 2641gs gold weapon for warlock (Monk) hero and just need more reagent to fulfil max upgrading will be more exciting :)
  • next541next541 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Interesting game! For the first time I see it. We must try to play when there is free time!

wwwcomcast.net

take a look at time these i posted 12-03-2014, 03:34 PM it's been a long journey and i still return to this epic legendary game and hopefully can find back an old friends met here:D
  • Bell CranelBell Cranel Banned Users 4 Posts
    Hi People call me Bell, Hi and Whats up. I used to play this game eternity warriors 3, but now these games are getting bad
    bec of shutdown, no new update for Eternity warriors 4 or other games similar to it like b & g immortals.
    Twitch-
    https://www.twitch.tv/BellKun100
    Twitter- https://twitter.com/BellKun1000
    Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/bell.kun100/
    Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/bell.cranel....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMwKwKRm1yZm7hcwx97c88w/featured

These are my social Media. I hope everyone is having a good day or night. Happy Early Christmas.
    My family is going through a hard & difficult time. May you come to my channel give me feedback.
    Sub, Share, Like, and Comment if you do enjoy the vid. Follow me on my other social media to get notification
    When I go live on twitch or make a new youtube video.
    I do top 10, other top video, game play and lets play in the future, other cool & fun video in the future, other types of
    video, etc...
    Please Support me. I will be happy and grateful if you join my Community Bell Nation. It would mean a lot.