Show us your doll/OOTD/Pic thread

These types of threads are commonplace in the KKH and K&K forums, so I thought it was only right we have one here too. This is my doll, Addie St.Delphi (Narcissistic, I know)

4ryQkGs.png
I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood, Kendall and Kylie, and Britney Spears: American Dream

Prev13

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Addie your doll is so cute, great job stylizing her;)! Are those all separate items?

Hey it's fun being narcissistic sometimes lol

Can't wait to have my avatar!

So since this is Britney's forum I thought on name it this thread differently from the others forums with something that gives more Britney's vibes?

What do you think about 'Piece of me- My photoshoots thread'?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Addie St.DelphiAddie St.Delphi Registered Users 31 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Addie your doll is so cute, great job stylizing her;)! Are those all separate items?

Hey it's fun being narcissistic sometimes lol

Can't wait to have my avatar!

So since this is Britney's forum I thought on name it this thread differently from the others forums with something that gives more Britney's vibes?

What do you think about 'Piece of me- My photoshoots thread'?

Thanks Vats. Yeah they're all separate items. I LOVE the fact that we can layer jackets/cardigans now.
    I love that title, but im not sure how to name the name of the thread. Do you know how?
    I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood, Kendall and Kylie, and Britney Spears: American Dream

Yeah that's amazing! I know guys will have socks, you know this is something so simple, but it makes a lot of difference:o

Glad you liked! Can't you just edit the title? Hmm maybe this is a work for a moderator, but I don't think we have one:confused:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Addie St.DelphiAddie St.Delphi Registered Users 31 Posts
    n6bmFIQ.png

• MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    MQJhVkH.png
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Screenshot_20160528-150401_1.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    How did you get those eyelashes on doll Unique?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

How did you get those eyelashes on doll Unique?

Hi Carol! These are the eyes I currently have on my doll. They are kind of in the middle of the closet- 13th box on the bottom row. I believe they are unlocked at level 10. :)

Screenshot_20160529-141447_1.jpg

• KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    6c150c99543a224381380a348fe4d164.png
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • dabneyrdabneyr Registered Users 29 Posts
    tumblr_o7yyzcRdnt1vum3mwo1_540.png
    Britney Spears: American Dream - Level 18
    Dabney Linn - STAR ID: XD2D2JVQ
    www.britneyspearsamericandream.tumblr.com
    A-List #1 - 100.1M Fans
    259,638,027 Best Single's Sales
    Dark Owl Records
    unique123 wrote: »
    Hi Carol! These are the eyes I currently have on my doll. They are kind of in the middle of the closet- 13th box on the bottom row. I believe they are unlocked at level 10. :)

Screenshot_20160529-141447_1.jpg

Thanks Unique. I'm not up to level 10 yet. I can't wait to purchase those eyelashes for my dolls.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Thanks Unique. I'm not up to level 10 yet. I can't wait to purchase those eyelashes for my dolls.☺

Yes when you get to 10 you definitely should! They're beautiful :D

Meet my dolls Carolinda (right) and my other doll Caroliana (left).☺
    tmp_1933-PicsArt_06-07-05.26.23438813635_zpsuh7lw88e.jpg~original
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Natasha IvanovaNatasha Ivanova Registered Users 3 Posts
    FullSizeRender_zpsr630lcae.jpg

FullSizeRender-3_zpsfdhq53py.jpg

FullSizeRender-2_zpstilokxah.jpg
    Hey everyone!

Been a while since my last post here, loving to see all your dolls! And now I want to introduce you guys to my doll:
    dBz3ZaN.png

Say hello to Invictus Dreamer!

:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey everyone! I have a feeling I'm going to love this game! I created my character a couple of days ago but I've just started playing today :D

This is Madison Collins (same character name as KKH, lazy I know lol). She has branched out from her KKH modelling career in the hopes of becoming the next Britney.

Add me if you like!!!

E74EAA5B-4997-49F8-B3F5-27D15012F255_zpskjrhwd1c.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Looking great Miss Collins, now you can choose one of Invictus backup dancers to take a ride on that convertible:
    LcPvi2l.jpg

Invictus and his 6pack army are ready to deliver the show of your lives!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Yes! Hotness overload lol she picks the guy at the far left :p and she also has a little crush on Invictus hahaha

I love how we can see players on other platforms <3
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omg drooooools.

Nice free jacket from daily spin!

GwOwJqe.jpg
    PM to add
    Amy that guy is yours for sure! I'm also super happy with the fact I can play beyond our Android gang!

Now they need to add a feature where we can put our dolls together on the covers, right?

Talking about that, Xan is looking stunning with her new jacket Nai! Saw her in my game and got frustrated that we can't post a pic of our dolls with their new jackets together!
    sOgV5e9.png?1

Invictus got a new jacket, released his 4th single, climbed to the B-list and now has 1m fans and reached level 11!

Hope this forum gets more adepts soon, I love to see new looks everyday, other thing that I want to see is more singles covers being posted on its [thread=205216]thread[/thread] these things inspires me for sure:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    LOVE the jacket Nai. You look great. I'm still trying to get it with no luck! :( Congrats on your jacket as well Vats!

my OOTD
    Screenshot_20160621-171248_1.jpg

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    wowie, Vats, that jacket is nice! I really like how in BSAD we can layer up to 3 items. I also wish we could take picture with friends.

unique I love your entire doll's outfit!! Hope you get the red jacket soon :o
    PM to add
    Aw thanks Nai!! Crossing my fingers maybe today I will have some luck at the spin wheel! Haha Invictus' jacket makes him look very dapper and royal.

I do really love how we can layer jackets over our outfits. KKH needs to take a hint at that! I hope we get more clothing styles soon as well. Leveling up only seems to be mostly unlocking the same items just different colors. They do need to keep improving the options with our friends!! Being able to take pictures and using them for gigs would be awesome. It would also be fun to see your friends in the game here and there other than just the friends tab. This game has lots of potential. Maybe someday..

Thanks Unique and Nai!

I loved how you matched the colors of your doll clothes with the background Unique.

I think Invictus look royal because he frequently hangs out with the true royalty:
    6CXxXQ9.jpg

Oh baby baby, you don't know how much time I waited to be by your side <3

#truelove
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I'm usually forgetting to post my dolls #OOTD so here's it is.
    image.php?di=BFEJ8.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Great looks Carol!

I'm jelly of the cap that I still waiting to get.

Does your dolls have different personalities from KKH's dolls or they follow the same pattern of Davida (black hair) and Ferocious (brown hair)?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Thanks Vats! I'm still experimenting with their looks. I changed their hair colors more often than I do with my KKH dolls. Their personalities are somewhat similar compared to my KKH dolls. I can't wait to purchase more suitable hair colors for them on a future V.I.P. event. I'm loving the ombré colored highlights on this game. It looks so cool.
    DoJLEe.png

I'm so happy that my doll won the red jacket and my other doll has some more new higher leveled clothing all send from a generous friend.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    My doll but her look changes daily lol... I keep playing around with the outfits trying to find one I love :)

image_zpscfnkvwya.jpeg
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    bik5y55.jpg
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    Twylyght maybe you didn't find a look that you love yet, but I loved the look you posted!

Welcome to the Kingdom of long haired guys Kyndall! Looking great!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!