The B Line (General Chat Thread)

KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
where we can talk about anything from game to album and more.
Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
D-List #557
6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
Kyndall Harris
#53 on most Followed
96.2 Million Followers
Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
William A
Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
A-List #1
91M Fans
Billion Singles Sold
WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
50 Members
Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
Prev1345

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for doing this Kyndall! I really liked how you named the thread.

So, do you like Britney or is just craaaaaaazy about Glu games?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks for doing this Kyndall! I really liked how you named the thread.

So, do you like Britney or is just craaaaaaazy about Glu games?

Both I love their games but i'm also huge Britney fan and i'm happy she doing another game again. :)
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

That's cool to know!

So rumor has it that B9 is coming next month, so maybe we get a joint release of album and game! That would be beyond cool!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    today there some more info that coming out album the album or single. with this game you can transfer your ios data to the android so you wont have to start over the game.
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

Really?

I read that you can add people from other platform, that is already something out of this world, now this is something too good, yay! Hope it works lol

Thanks for info Kyndall!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, worlds are colliding. If all platforms could be played together, it would be earth shattering, and so wonderful. But um, when is the all over release?

Maybe after that, the other celeb games could make the switch. :) A girl can hope. right?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, worlds are colliding. If all platforms could be played together, it would be earth shattering, and so wonderful. But um, when is the all over release?

Maybe after that, the other celeb games could make the switch. :) A girl can hope. right?

i hope they say soon and i was told that all platforms can play together as long.
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    How about very soon? :) Hope to be able to provide more info on also very soon, perhaps later this week.

Also wanted to confirm that you can be friends with other players that use both iOS and Android, and your files will be saved if you transfer between Android and iOS.
    GluJenn wrote: »
    How about very soon? :) Hope to be able to provide more info on also very soon, perhaps later this week.

Also wanted to confirm that you can be friends with other players that use both iOS and Android, and your files will be saved if you transfer between Android and iOS.

i have a quest where i was supposed to do a telethon but i never got the call to do it. its still in the goal menu. how do i complete it?
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

You may need to enter and exit a few locations to get the phone call if there are other phone calls that have been happening. If it still doesn't work, could you please submit a help ticket through the game (in the Settings menu)? It will help us evaluate possible causes.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

Just read the Q1 report, and it says May 19. How exciting is it? :D

I'm counting days already!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    Just read the Q1 report, and it says May 19. How exciting is it? :D

I'm counting days already!

yassssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! *Cries*
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

This is a Dream within a dream!

Hey GluJenn, may I ask you if when I make my first B-gems purchase that will get rid of the ads forever or just for a period? Thanks!

Kyndall I love your Avatar pic, I use it as my desktop wallpaper:D!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Hey GluJenn, may I ask you if when I make my first B-gems purchase that will get rid of the ads forever or just for a period? Thanks!

The ads will go away forever.
    Thank you so much GluJenn:)!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Thank You :)
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I wish this forum could be updated with a new skin, background colors and themes.

Don't get me wrong, black is my favorite, will always be! But still, I hope for something more vibrant, like the KK:H forums. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    I wish this forum could be updated with a new skin, background colors and themes.

Don't get me wrong, black is my favorite, will always be! But still, I hope for something more vibrant, like the KK:H forums. :)

I would love that too! Too much brown here:eek:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ok so I tried playing a little just now when I was free, wow the customizations available is amazing! But very $$$ indeed lol ;)

I also tried to check if the game save was good. So I backed up my iCloud, deleted and re-installed the game and I had to restart my game.

I also noticed the icons on this forum is visible unlike KKH's.
    PM to add
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Who has the #1 single in your games guys?
    So how was your first day playing guys?

I played yesterday for about an hour and the game has drained all my battery, I totally forgot how at first it's necessary to devote much time to the game, since I'm used to doing shifts of 15-20 minutes with KKH today, but back to 2014 I remember that I was glued with the game for the first 2 or 3 days lol

Today for example I just opened KKH to get my daily box and later I'll go on a date with my spouse.

I need more time to explore all the possibilities, I also want to play a bit as a girl before beginning my official game. Another thing I forgot is that they offer a cool bundle at the beginning, at this point I can't have extra expenses then have to wait until the beginning of next month ... The price of the dollar doesn't help too.

The only thing that makes me upset is that if there is a weekend event I won't be able to play while I don't organize myself. Today KKH fits my routine perfectly so I need to do this with BSAM too, but it may take a while ...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Do contacts do anything in the game?? I mean helping in gigs wise. Is there a special 5 energy task thing they give like in KKH and KK??
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Do contacts do anything in the game?? I mean helping in gigs wise. Is there a special 5 energy task thing they give like in KKH and KK??

Too my knowledge, no. It actually helps them gain fans?
    Also trying to figure out the differences between contacts and friends. Like can you do anything with your friends?

Where are y'all meeting contacts? I only have a few right now and would like to add to it.
    A quick question about Katy Perry Pop has glu dropped it? there been no update and the forum is dead i think the game should get another chance reboot it.

and would it be cute if glu made a World Next Top Model where its like the tv show. I wish we could request games and had people vote on which one should be made.
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Is it me or does the gigs on this game takes forever to complete? This game doesn't have enough tappables. Everytime I'm watching videos for free energy, I'm earning more b gems and getting less energy⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey! So I'm considering starting a game for BSAD! Do you guys think I'll like it? I'm not too keen on kkg (may delete it soon since it's unlikely there'll be another Krossover event...) and my heart lies with KKH but I've always been a Britney fan.

Can you experienced players give a few pros and cons? :D xo
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hey! So I'm considering starting a game for BSAD! Do you guys think I'll like it? I'm not too keen on kkg (may delete it soon since it's unlikely there'll be another Krossover event...) and my heart lies with KKH but I've always been a Britney fan.

I've only started playing about 2 weeks ago so I wouldn't call myself an experienced player, but what you're saying about KKH and K&K accurately describes my feelings about the two games so I figured I'd throw in my two cents.

The beginning was a bit rocky for me, but I forced myself to keep playing because these games are always kind of hard in the beginning and get more relaxed when you get higher energy limits. I would definitely recommend starting the game on a weekend or when you have enough time to check it frequently.
    Now I'm really enjoying it, not as much as KKH but I think it has a lot of potential and since it is only in the beginning stages it's clear it doesn't have the same amount of content that KKH does.
    I much prefer the art style of KKH but I've gotten more and more used to it and I actually really love the places in this game. They just added NYC and I think it looks great. I don't enjoy the clothes as much as I do in KKH but the closet is better organized and who knows what they'll add in the future.
    The storylines are also really funny with lots of pop culture references, I find myself chuckling quite a bit. Also there is a lot of Britney so that is a really nice feature.
    I also like the way the mechanics of releasing a single work. It gives you sort of a "regular, main job" and the you can do the other quests on the side in between.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »

I think you might like it better than K&K. The art style is very different from KKH so that might need some time adjusting to. I've been playing on and off and I'm used to it now, have found a really nice facial combi that I like! As you go into the higher levels, the facial customization and colors gets incredible!

I'm still noob-ish but I think the gameplay is more complex than KKH or KKG. You're really playing online and competing with other players, like fighting for the top charts. You can create your own cover too, which is pretty fun.

Oh one thing, you need first and last name, when they say "you can change your name later" I thought it would be free lol. So I just randomly put Jax X and then now to change it I have to pay 60 Bgems. Ain't nobody got money for that.
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'm still noob-ish but I think the gameplay is more complex than KKH or KKG. You're really playing online and competing with other players, like fighting for the top charts. You can create your own cover too, which is pretty fun.

My dolls are e-listers so they're still underrated artists on the music industry on my games. So far my dolls only released 2 singles and their songs didn't have enough sales.

Oh well I guess that my dolls won't be selling their souls to the music industry. They're only doing music for their fans.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Amy, Lii and Nai described really well! You should give a try for sure!

The game has it's own personality what is really nice, and with time I'm sure that it will evolve on something much better, we're used to KKH and we have these thoughts on how things should be, but if this game was released at the same time of KKH, it will win all of us and I'm not saying that because I'm a Britney stan, but because the initial features are very well projected, Britney had a game before and well... it's not a good one lol

I'm at C-list now, Carol none of your singles show up at my feed to I can 'like' them.

Nai both your doll are in my game now, yay! It's great to have Xan there this time!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!