The B Line (General Chat Thread)

1235Next

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hey did anyone notice that in Cover Creator mode, the first 3 basic backgrounds has a bit of glitch. You cannot pan it left or right anymore. The selected 'square' part of the background is fixed now and you can only zoom in on that part. I can't seem to explain it well, but when you try it, you might understand.

I want to know if it is just my games. It only happens for the first 3 backgrounds, the other location backgrounds work fine.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm gonna check that Nai!
    britney-spears-ex-saying-bad-things.gif
    the Album is so pretty i love man on the moon and Just Luv Me.

Glory is everything! My fave is 'If I'm Dancing'.

Waiting for the VMA's on Sunday!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Is there any news on when we can expect an update..?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I was expecting for today since we already in September and last update was 4 weeks ago!

Seriously it's time! I'm at max level, no storylines left and with a bunch of glitches!

Without weekend events and storylines the possibilities of gameplay gets boring really fast since we don't have much features in the game yet.

Also releasing new singles doesn't help to efficiently grind money.

Lately I feel that few people are playing the game, my singles doesn't get much likes, the chat is quiet,there's just 11 singles charting against my new single and my previous single is very stable on the global chart even that it doens't have that much in sales.

So my hopes now are for the beggining of next week and that new long hair we asked for on the suggestion thread comes to guys' wardrobe with the update , so I'll be very happy!

Otherwise...Well I don't want to see this game dying so prematurely, so let's stay positive and give a chance to the dev team, I'm sure that they are smart and want to make sure the loyal players are happy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Is this turning out to be a dead game like Katy Perry's?
    PM to add
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Is this turning out to be a dead game like Katy Perry's?
    No I feel as if they are taking there time and is rebooting the game they just updated it but I felt it's was an under the hood fix so next month we will have a real one.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    Yeah the game is dead for good...

Today I received a message through the customer care suggesting me to play other Glu games, cause they aren't able to fix my issues anymore.

I saw that other people received the same message at IG and probably they are sending this to all other BSAD players that have open tickets yet.

I presume this makes really clear that they aren't investing on this game from now on.

Well all the signs were out there (lack of a real update, events, Glu staff left the forum, Britney stopped to like people stuff at IG) but we held our hopes until now...

The game certainly wasn't a hit as KKH, but Glu has other games that aren't hits and most of the players that like the genre and kept playing for a while enjoyed the experience that was way more rich than we found on the other games from the stardom franchise released until now.

So I wonder what went wrong to they give up on the game?

Maybe they invested too much and the game wasn't profitable as they thought it would be, if was that they should stop right now to make new celeb games cause NO other game will be as popular as KKH is.

And after they dropping this game out, I won't start any new game to see it go to the trash can again.

So better they keep doing a good job with KKH instead of trying to make the fetch happen with other games from now on, since KKH also isn't at its peak anymore and currently is being really sloppy on showing love to guys' dolls.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    IGWAJPA.gif
    im crying frfr im done with glu
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    I think this game had potential. It's too bad.

I think I learnt my lesson. Next time I won't spend any money on Glu games until it's stable enough.

XHp8tRQ.gif
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Unbelievable! It's just sad what they did with this game.

They counted on Britney's following, I believe that didn't turn out well. But the game was full of bugs anyway. I don't recall this much trouble when KK:H or K&K were launched. They came up with fixes in time and everything was fine!

Oh well, I see all these features like promoting singles etc are added to NM:TE now. Hope that one does well.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Without a prospective of future I lost all my interest in the game. I probably have a lot of singles' promotional storylines to be done, but I can't go on anymore it's just sad...

I'll keep the game in case a miracle happens and will open it daily to get my spin prize until my strenght to do that is still on, but that's it. Also I have to think what I'm gonna do with my Instagram account now that Invictus is gone.

You're right Bilal, if they had come quickly with patches to this game things could flow better, also your point about counting on Britney followers to the game success was extremely naive!

KKH is succesful not just because it is an amazing game, but because Kim's public are the exactly same public that enjoy the genre of game that the 'Stardom' franchise came with.

It's just to look around and we can see that most of KKH players are women between their 20s to 40s and the fashion aspect of the game is where their interest resides the most.

K&K is doing well too, but since the game is target to young demographics is easy to find complaints about the fashion of the game and the not relatable storylines since Jenner's following isn't much away from Kim's.

Now Katy and Britney have a totally different kind of following. Most are gay men, Britney's on their middle 20s to 30s and for Katy just slightly young. So this already excludes the demographic that play the genre.

However BS:AD didn't call the attention of her fans, I read a lot of 'This is so boring as Kim's game is' around. Also the game wasn't strong on the fashion aspect,even having an amazing customization, the game focused a lot of on the creative side that is fun, but maybe it wasn't what people were seeking.

On KPP's case things got worse, because the game was set to appeal to really young people , everyone was saying 'Oh this game is soooooooo childish!.

I saw NM:TE gameplay on youtube and I have to say that again Glu reached the next level with that game, Nicki is a popular name nowadays and the game has potential. Did I gonna play it?

Hm I don't think so, being a rapper is not something that calls my attention and to me the fashion isn't the most important part of this genre, but Nicki's fashion is just too much to deal with...

I wonder if with all that on table the game will be able to succeed?

My hopes to have a 'singer's career' is on Taylor's game. Honestly they have the recipes on hands is just bring the best from their previous games to it!

Take the classy fashion, smooth gameplay and fair prices from KKH. The beautiful dolls and graphics from K&K. BS:AD customization,creative process and positive storylines. And this Sims vibe that NM:TE has...boom there we go!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    They posted on Instagram again though.

I have made up my mind, I'm not gonna download another mobile game again. Not even Taylor's!

#KKHForever
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Gosh I saw that!

They are playing with our feelings:(

I prefer to believe that they are just under contract to promote Britney's stuff like the 'Make Me' video and fragrances, but aren't developing any new content to the game, otherwise doesn't make sense they tell us to seek other games cause they arent' able to fix this game anymore...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HarriettShicyHarriettShicy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lets start this up again. I enjoy music, video games, reading and talking. Since this is a chat thread I feel we can talk about anything not explicitly listed in forum rules. Lately I feel like talking about music what has everyone been listening to lately?I have been listening to mostly bob dylan and rayzd.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    So sad GLU stopped developing this game. It was so cool