Share Your Cool Cover Creations Here!

GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
One of my favorite parts of the game is seeing the cool Cover Creations made by all the players. Let's share here too!

EDIT: Now with a quick Cover to get the ball rolling :)

Attachment not found.attachment.php?attachmentid=55&d=1462291688
Prev13

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok my first try! Not my official game yet, but that is so fun that I feel I need to share:o!
    IFklPVh.png

#xuxafeelings
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Luke_mccarthy2001Luke_mccarthy2001 Registered Users 16 Posts
    16jral1.png

I Really Like This One I Feel Like Ariana Grande Haha
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Album_Kover.jpg

I'm playing on my smallest screen, Boy do I have to fix her face. lol. I have GOT to find a smaller nose.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Ok my first try! Not my official game yet, but that is so fun that I feel I need to share:o!
    IFklPVh.png

#xuxafeelings

Vats, how do I add you? After Kat get's her nose fixed. lol. These covers are good, I just have to get the hang of it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I played around! This game got deleted, I don't mind. I'm like Vats, I need to explore a game before I start my official one.

qVdVzYy.png
    PM to add
    Vats, how do I add you? After Kat get's her nose fixed. lol. These covers are good, I just have to get the hang of it.

Well first I need to have a character, then we have to figure how to do that, of course after the nosejob lol

Lovely covers Nai and Luke!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my doll's cover.☺
    317k38h.png

This game is pretty cool. I've always been into music so I'm excited for more cover creations.:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Here's my second doll's creative cover.
    tSLYWx.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Screenshot_20160528-144413_1.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
    This is Invictus Dreamer first single:

OkxPth9.png

Sweet As a Dream is a Pop Anthem about how life can be sweet if we embrace who we are no matter what that means!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    recent single
    Screenshot_20160621-171155_1.jpg

Xan and Jax first cover which is plain and nothing special actually

yObnEzZ.png
    LrfsQvc.png

Then I played around!

wB2BrIw.png
    h1H4M2T.png
    PM to add
    My dolls second singles:
    image.php?di=DNGUW.jpg

image.php?di=HT3BZ.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

hahaha I'm having a blast with those covers!

Nai the one with Jax and Aston's leg gave me a total new perspective on cover creation!

Unique and Carol I would love to know where the titles of your singles inspiration came from.

This feature is so cool, it really challenge my creativity and I trip so much over the process... feels like I'm really doing real music lol

Here are all Invictus' releases since 'Sweet As a Dream':
    Wv5Z5ju.png

'My Gang' is a fun Jazzy Pop song about friendship and how his gang of friends have their flaws, but they always will be there for each other.
    ZgtYD9Y.png

'1,2,3...Come with me!' is a Pop Rock song that works like an invite to follow Invictus lead directly to the fun!
    y2yOoUD.png

'Mirage of Love' is a Love Ballad about how until you know the real love you have to go through this mirage that mess with the feelings.

Still on the cover creation wouldn't be nice if they include a button that 'hold' the things that we already added to the cover? Sometimes I have a hard time when something gets out of its place while I'm trying to add other stuff lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats, my doll single self-conscious is inspired by my shy personality IRL.

My other doll single is inspired by finding peace within herself and she's basically just reflecting & searching for her inner soul.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Haha these covers are great! Nai astons leg is cracking me up.

Carol I'm surprised to hear you're shy IRL. You're always so active and have a great beaming bold personality on your posts. :)

Ah vats look at your ambitious singles! Really shows Invictus' admirably impressive character. My doll recently went through a breakup which is the inspiration behind the two singles I posted. She was in a dark spot and just had to let it out through her songs. Jaded and Crimson Tears are both alternative rock/grunge songs. Life is jaded at the moment due to her faded love Haha. Her heart cries Crimson Tears without her love.

And yes some button to cement something in place would be awesome.

I wonder if when we hit a certain number of singles they will go into an album?

Thanks Unique. Yeah my personality is quite the opposite IRL even though I'm talkative on the forums. Sometimes I wish that I have the ability to be an ambivert so that I can balance between two characteristics.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Really nice to read the story behind the singles Carol and Unique! Feels like a making off lol

Hope your doll feel better soon Unique and can release more Happy songs soon, oh and an album would be nice too with all that drama she would sell more than Adele's.

Invictus is ready for his 5th single, but with the event coming I'll let that for next week to save my energy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Really nice to read the story behind the singles Carol and Unique! Feels like a making off lol

Hope your doll feel better soon Unique and can release more Happy songs soon, oh and an album would be nice too with all that drama she would sell more than Adele's.

Invictus is ready for his 5th single, but with the event coming I'll let that for next week to save my energy!

Ha! Definitely needs an album to make lots of $$$$$$$$$. So broke in the game currently. I like to spend too much !

I'm so broke too Unique! We need to learn to raise money on this game.

Glad that they gave us the apartment and the mansion cause I would take forever to buy something that big.

I buy two pieces of new clothes and *BOOM* bankruptcy lol

Here's Invictus fifth single cover:
    cpkAbMJ.png

'Always by my side' is a folk ballad where Mr. Dreamer sings about family and its importance, influence and support to he become a good man that follow his own dreams and desires!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one that's broke in this game lol.... As soon as I get get cash it's gone gotta shop!

This is my third single cover made it after a long stretch of Fallout 4... Lol

image_zpsxprzeyti.png
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
    I don't know Fallout so didn't got the reference, but the cover looks so well done, congrats Twylyght!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Here's Madison's 3rd single cover. Not very creative/original, I know, but I've obviously always loved the name of this Britney song!

59EC097B-0E4C-458D-9646-B2783E8B7640_zpsugxbn6kf.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Xan and Jax first cover which is plain and nothing special actually

yObnEzZ.png
    LrfsQvc.png

Then I played around!

wB2BrIw.png
    h1H4M2T.png

OMG! Nai! I'm lolling at that pic with the Britney boot hahaha :D
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    Amy your single show up at my feed and of course I liked yesterday!!!! Fun fact before the google+ issue that froze all Androids I wrote a message to Madison in my game playing with IUSA lyrics to see if anyone would post at the your message thread, but than that happened!

Hey can you explain to me how you promote other people singles? A lot of those show up on my feed saying 'promoted by Madison Collins'.

Stopping the talk here and let's party:
    RmebMzH.png

Invictus' single 'Party All The Way, Anyway!' is a mix of western and dance music where the lyrics does pop culture references telling a story of a party where historic figures and pop icons are having a good time together!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Ahhh it's such a shame about the android freeze :( it's been AGES! That needs to be fixed. Plus, I wanna see your message!

About the promoting singles.... I actually have no idea! Lol I sometimes get a notification (the blue heart with an exclamation mark) pop up in the game and it lets me like loads of player's single covers, maybe that's how?!! I always scroll through and try to find you or our other friends' covers but I never have any luck in spotting them :(

I love your new cover! Omg if that arrow was pointed slightly down the way :D hehehe! Sorry, that's my dirty mind lmao Invictus is a hottie :p
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    I also get a lot of "promoted by Invictus" and "promoted by Amy".

I am guessing that when you like someone's singles, it automatically gets promoted to your friends.
    PM to add
    I can't believe it that I missed that joke! I totally should have to pointed the arrow down! I'm not dirty as I expected to be:p

That's good to know Nai! Maybe it works like a chain, a friend 'likes' and those show up at my feed and I 'like', than you see on your feed.

Makes sense cause 'Always by my side' got 34 'likes' that I don't know where they came from. Hope 'Party' gets more likes cause I'm closer to the top!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I also get a lot of "promoted by Invictus". So it must promote singles to your friends when you like them. I'm glad you asked because I was also wondering how you promote them.

I guess we are starting to understand the mechanics behind the feed, I just don't get it why my friends singles doesn't show up... Are you guys releasing singles with frequency?

Thats why this thread can help us, if you post your covers here would be easier to know that we're having a trouble.

We also can start a record label just with forum friends members, I didn't explored that feature yet, but I suspect that the 'chain' comes from it.

What do you guys think?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!