Share Your Cool Cover Creations Here!

Comments

• unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I guess we are starting to understand the mechanics behind the feed, I just don't get it why my friends singles doesn't show up... Are you guys releasing singles with frequency?

Thats why this thread can help us, if you post your covers here would be easier to know that we're having a trouble.

We also can start a record label just with forum friends members, I didn't explored that feature yet, but I suspect that the 'chain' comes from it.

What do you guys think?

I've been slower on releasing my singles lately but I'll start posting them more on here when I do!

I think a record label with forum friends would be great! I would be interested for sure. :) I do think it would help to progress our games!

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    I don't know Fallout so didn't got the reference, but the cover looks so well done, congrats Twylyght!

Thanks! I am finally starting to get the hang of the cover creator. Although I wish we could put more than one set of text on the cover but I do like how you can delete and make new ones
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
    One of my latest ones :)

image_zpsdap1cqkj.png

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    unique123 wrote: »
    I think a record label with forum friends would be great! I would be interested for sure. :) I do think it would help to progress our games!

Let's think on something! I'm sure that we have at least 10 people that posts here regularly.
    Thanks! I am finally starting to get the hang of the cover creator. Although I wish we could put more than one set of text on the cover but I do like how you can delete and make new ones

Yeah would be nice be able to insert the name of the artist and name of the single at the same time. Very creative and funny the way you put the dolls laying on the car:)

Here is Invictus' latest single:
    H6IIRvB.png

'Welcome to my Circus' has a 'Party Pop' style and this song is full of double meaning content through circus analogies!

Not my best job, but when I noticed those moustaches (when they were added anyway?!) It reminds me when Britney wore one at TCSBS tour and the inspiration came to me lol
    lcCw1HA.png

Hey anyone knows how to get a link that promotes the singles at social networks? I saw some people adding those links to their instagram and when I follow it goes directly to my feed and the cover is there to be liked...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Let's think on something! I'm sure that we have at least 10 people that posts here regularly.

Yeah would be nice be able to insert the name of the artist and name of the single at the same time. Very creative and funny the way you put the dolls laying on the car:)

Here is Invictus' latest single:
    H6IIRvB.png

'Welcome to my Circus' has a 'Party Pop' style and this song is full of double meaning content through circus analogies!

Not my best job, but when I noticed those moustaches (when they were added anyway?!) It reminds me when Britney wore one at TCSBS tour and the inspiration came to me lol
    lcCw1HA.png

Hey anyone knows how to get a link that promotes the singles at social networks? I saw some people adding those links to their instagram and when I follow it goes directly to my feed and the cover is there to be liked...

I'll have to try and think of some creative names! :)

When you go into your cover creator there is a button that says share cover. It has a bunch of social media options. I wonder if that is where you share it on social media to get likes? Worth a try

BTW i love the mustache. I need to incorporate a way to use that !

Twylyght Myst your cover is so creative with them on the car! I like!

I tried that, but it just take me to instagram or whatever other app to post the cover but those likes doesn't work for the game. Still aren't able to get that directly link to the feed.

I'm sure that you'll look fantastic with a moustache :rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    hmm. I have no idea then. :( I keep an eye out when I make my next single

031D8D7F-AC33-4117-B9B0-903957FAF506.jpg
    I shall look dashing ;p

Sooooooo cute!

I asked for a person on Instagram and he said to me that he gets the link from Twitter, I don't have one though!

Hey GREAT news, 'Welcome to my Circus' became my first #1 single!!! However I got just 12 ribbons, the info button says that I should get 16?!

Let's move on:
    ZXpr4zK.png

Invictus' eighth single 'The Recipe ' has a fun rockin pop melody and nonsensical lyrics about food and men.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I tried that, but it just take me to instagram or whatever other app to post the cover but those likes doesn't work for the game. Still aren't able to get that directly link to the feed.

I'm sure that you'll look fantastic with a moustache :rolleyes:

I found the promote button for likes!!! Yay!!!

Go into the menu then click on Top Charts, make sure you are in the local bracket then find your single. On your Single will be a promote button. Click on that and it will give you a promote prompt with the social media apps you have on your device then click on the one you want to promote your song on... I have Facebook and Twitter, need to add Instagram lol

Of course I have an iPad so I am not sure how it will work on android :)

Thanks Unique! I love playing around with the covers now that I have the hang of it :)

Thanks for the info Twy, can i call you like that?

I think works differently to Android, cause I'm not able to get the link when I 'promote' via that button.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

I think works differently to Android, cause I'm not able to get the link when I 'promote' via that button.

Yeah me too on my android, mine is automatically directed to Google photos for both this "promote" button and sharing the cover photo.
    PM to add

Of course you can :)

Well that is a bummer, sorry it didn't help out :(

No worries Twy!

Hey guys, I'm thinking on doing a promotional poster of our record label to post here and on Instagram and any other social media that you guys have and want to post.

If you guys agree with the idea, I'll need a pic of your dolls from the cover maker with that blue 'no' background.

It's necessary that you zoom your dolls size until the limits borders but still showing their complete body from head to toes!

The label is working I saw singles from Nai and Twy already!

Now I need some inspiration to my next single, Invictus already got his on a date. Maybe I need a date too... nah:p!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I love the promotional poster idea Vats!! Do you want us to post the doll pic here or pm you?

Here is my latest. I really wanted just the bottles and the table top but that is as far as it would let me zoom out...

image_zpspysayk5d.png

hahaha I love how your doll and Sara are clutching the bottles!!! AMAZING!

I didn't realized that we could change Sara's clothes too! She's such a funny character, Anne and her always make me giggle:D

Glad you liked the idea and you can send me by PM, we're 8 now, if we get at least 5 members pics I'll start to work on the poster ok?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Cool! Is there a dress code? theme?
    PM to add
    hahaha I love how your doll and Sara are clutching the bottles!!! AMAZING!

I didn't realized that we could change Sara's clothes too! She's such a funny character, Anne and her always make me giggle:D

Glad you liked the idea and you can send me by PM, we're 8 now, if we get at least 5 members pics I'll start to work on the poster ok?

Thanks!!! You can but unfortunately to change her clothes you have to buy them :( but the upside is it increases her style bonus so it helps when she is invited to gigs :)

Nai just wear something on your dolls that show how you want to present them to the world! Ambitious right? lol

I received a message today about a member that tried to join our label, but I didn't received any new request for days, hope is not a glitch, if anyone is experiencing this let me know, I don't want to anyone feels excluded for an error of the game!

Twy this thing of having to buy things for NPCs is annoying TBH. I don't have money and bgems enough to buy for Invictus!

Supposedly the more style points they have more advantages we have, maybe better payout, but doesn't make much sense we spend fortunes to try to get richer:rolleyes:!

Back to the topic:
    4V6rjWU.png

Book of Champions' is the ninth single of Invictus, being a traditional ballad its composition tells the secrets contained in a book read only by people who knew the path to happiness.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Most recent single: Fantasy

Screenshot_20160714-120849_1.jpg

Describes living in reality while searching for your own fantasy

Love the ears Unique!!!

I hear ya Vats! I thought the same thing, here I am busting my tush to make money for my doll then to have to buy for them too, smh... I bought her the cheapest stuff though! Lol

Love the ears Unique!!!

I hear ya Vats! I thought the same thing, here I am busting my tush to make money for my doll then to have to buy for them too, smh... I bought her the cheapest stuff though! Lol

Aw thanks :) the ears were too adorable not to buy so I had to show them off on the cover

Ok here's an exclusive preview of Invictus' new single cover to my dear forum friends. Vitamin will be released soon, probably later today so keep the fingers ready to tap that like button;)!
    CAxvNKI.png

Invictus tenth single 'Vitamin' is a vibrant and contagious Party Anthem that will put the whole world in motion! Music is the vitamin of Peace&Love and will unite all good hearted people at Invictus' victorious celebration!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Waiting! Such a tease!
    PM to add
    Screenshot_20160724-144637_1.jpg

Unique just made the A list so her new single FAMOUS describing her way to the top

I already said in the chat, but in case you couldn't saw that, congrats on reaching the A-list Unique!

FAMOUS cover is very...PURPLE lol

For a moment I thought that was Koko's work!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I already said in the chat, but in case you couldn't saw that, congrats on reaching the A-list Unique!

FAMOUS cover is very...PURPLE lol

For a moment I thought that was Koko's work!:o

Thanks Vats!! LOL it is very Koko-like! :D My new weekend event outfit was calling for that background. :)

I liked 'FAMOUS' on my feed today Unique!

Also I saw Mydnyght's 'All Eyes on Me' single cover and wow Twy that was a really great job!

Of course that until I could see those I had to go trough a million other single covers... very annoying and I wasn't capable to clean my feed after like 20 minutes...

We need improvements on the feed ASAP, I'm sure that soon everybody will not even care to open the feed with that absurd amount of singles.

Maybe a new system that give us a 'X' amount of singles to like on a day and on the next day it resets and we got new singles instead of this cumulative system.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • fluffyEDfluffyED Registered Users 1 Posts
    nCENDD0.pngRXNiCZf.pngDzQk6UE.png
    Aw thanks for liking 'FAMOUS' Vats . <3 I need all the help I can get! But yes! The cover feed does need some adjustments. Takes forever. I keep trying to go through it so I can like my friends covers but it's very rare to come across my friends which is silly. They should have some separate notification when your friend posts a new single so you can go like it right away and then a different feed for promoted by singles or somehow keep it together but easier/more organized. When I try to explain it just sounds jumbled lol but it should be easier/quicker to like our friends stuff

Hey fluffyED welcome to the forum and thanks for posting your covers they're nice!

Unique, I expect that they are reading our troubles with the feed and hoping that the improvement comes soon!

New single, out today:
    0hERnCs.png

Rainbow is Invictus' eleventh single and brings an innovative beat that mixes an electronic sound with electric guitars of metal style. It's a LGBT empowerment song where Invictus sings about the symbolism of the colors contained in the rainbow giving each of them a feeling capable of build a world with more love and equality.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!