official release date?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
This is the first time that I actually started a thread on this forum since I've been constantly lurking every now & then. ☺

Does anyone know when is the official worldwide release date of BSAD is gonna get launched? What's the inside scoop?

I've been waiting patiently & anxiously to play Britney Spears game.:)
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hey Carol!

Thank you for starting this thread. I'll quote the words of Niccolo de Masi, Chairman and CEO of Glu Mobile, from the Q1 2016 Earnings Conference Call, copyright of Seeking Alpha:

"Well, I'm going to close by thanking my colleagues for their efforts and our stockholders for their patience and support. We look forward to the launch of our Britney Spears game on May 19, and Gordon Ramsay title in June 30. Thank you again for joining the call."

2 more weeks. Can't wait! :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Bilal for the info. Yes the game is approaching very soon.:D
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I registered! Android only.

F1ra70G.png
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh thanks for the info Bilal (it's a struggle don't call you Charli anymore lol).

That's a really good timing since supposedly on that week Britney's new single will come out and she's going to be honored and perform on BMA's, the game will have a lot of visibility on its release!!!

Edit: Yeah Nai me too I did that earlier today!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Nai for providing more info. I've registered too on my devices. Oh gosh now I'm abouts to play 6 Glu celebrity games hahaha :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG