Options

New York Update Now Out!

CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
Well, I WAS super excited for this new update... The only thing applicable to the MALE avatars is the daily wheel spin I guess. There are like no new clothes. Plus, I got a call from bestie Sara telling me of a Juicy clothes 25% off sale. I see NOTHING. I will assume that these items are only for the girl avatars.... The guys are left out yet again... In Kardashian Hollywood, in Kendall and Kylie, and now this.

I am a guy so I don't know clothes, but I am guessing Juicy is like a girl clothing line? Meh... But it would be nice for guys to get special events too.

And what is the point of buying a car in New York if you still have to pay to go to New York?!

Comments

• Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    I hope us guys do get something from the collection.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Well, I WAS super excited for this new update... The only thing applicable to the MALE avatars is the daily wheel spin I guess. There are like no new clothes. Plus, I got a call from bestie Sara telling me of a Juicy clothes 25% off sale. I see NOTHING. I will assume that these items are only for the girl avatars.... The guys are left out yet again... In Kardashian Hollywood, in Kendall and Kylie, and now this.

I am a guy so I don't know clothes, but I am guessing Juicy is like a girl clothing line? Meh... But it would be nice for guys to get special events too.

And what is the point of buying a car in New York if you still have to pay to go to New York?!

Juicy couture is/was(?) a line of high end casual tracksuits & general workout clothes, like the proto-coming of the current Athleisure trend. They were EXTREMELY popular & expensive around 10 or so years ago before dying off like all trends do -

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/designers/a12983/juicy-couture-track-suit-on-exhibit-at-london-museum/

This feels more like a personal/nostalgic endorsement choice than a 'fashion' one IMO
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    In case you were wondering this is my pop up:
    XTmmjTs.jpg

From the looks of it, it seems like another early access pack and not a special offer? I'm not sure. I also counted 11 new juicy cotoure items in the closet (3 dresses/tops, 2 bottoms, 1 pair of shoes, 5 accessories). Not sure if there would be more if I was on a higher level? I only started playing two weeks ago.

I think it's really unfair that they leave out the guys. I basically only know guys who play this game so I can't imagine that it's because not enough guys play? Or maybe I just live in a weird bubble, but I still don't think it's fair.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cilan there are new clothes, not the Juicy's though.

I saw new shorts for the guys and the astronaut suit from OIDIA video, yay!

I don't have a car yet, but to travel to other cities I believe that means we need a jet as in KKH, I think they'll add that later.

Now I wonder if we have to buy a car at every city to have free transport within that city or if buying a car allow us to ride around all cities within the game without paying for. Hope it's the latter.

I'd like to thank for the ability to gift friends, that's a really nice thing!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!