Do not spend any money on this app.

yodilityodilit Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 31 Posts
This game is seriously flawed. Filled with glitches and errors and if you do spend any money on it, you might as well throw your money into the trash.

There are so many glitches that have happened that have left me out of gems and IAPs, and tickets that were opened in May still have not been responded to. I have received responses to other more recent tickets; The response has been "we will let the devs know."
No consolation or anything to make things right. No attempts whatsoever. Even the game glitches and takes gems but doesn't give you what you used the gems on. The gems, that were purchased with real money.

Comments

• LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
    Yeah that sucks! although I'm not experiencing any of those problems.
    Though I understand you couse I have been experiencing one frustrating bug and thats the singles I do, they don't chart at all and no one sees them.
    I sent tickets but nothing, I sometimes think to stop playing the game!!
  • yodilityodilit Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 31 Posts
    Leles wrote: »
    Yeah that sucks! although I'm not experiencing any of those problems.
    Though I understand you couse I have been experiencing one frustrating bug and thats the singles I do, they don't chart at all and no one sees them.
    I sent tickets but nothing, I sometimes think to stop playing the game!!
    I had that problem. The response was "your singles need to sell enough to chart.
    They had sold more than the top 5 and didn't show up at all.
  • Miguelito86Miguelito86 Registered Users 29 Posts
    100% don't spend money, I'm in the hole over 150 at this point and my game has been down for over two weeks , horrible company!!!
    They've fixed up the fans glitch but still no resolution for missing gems and items.
  • bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    I suggest you use the BOLD feature here in the forums to get the people's attention.

BTW, It's going to be JULY tomorrow, still now response from that May ticket. lmao.

GluJenn's probably laughing. lol

Bumping this as so many problems with this game have yet to be fixed
  • Miguelito86Miguelito86 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Same here. Over a months worth of tickets and nothing. Not even one email. Nothing. Such a scam
  • bezethamiles29@gmail.Com[email protected] Registered Users 2 Posts
    I need my gems that I pay for $ 4.99 n I haven't received my 60+ gems please fix I pay for the gems on 8/3/2016 n I haven't gotten anything thank u
  • bezethamiles29@gmail.Com[email protected] Registered Users 2 Posts
    My Glu Star ID:78JPEZNM I haven't received my 60+ Gems yet and my Order Number:GPA.1335-8307-7578-77076 I check my email and my Order date is August 4, 2016 at 3:30:44pm CDT and I got the select Gems pack from the game (BRITNEY SPEARS AMERICAN DREAM ) I PAY $4.99 AND WOULD LIKE MY GEMS THANK U