FIX the NONEXISTANT weekend event 7/15/16

CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
I spent too much money on this game to stay silent LOL.

I am a male character player and only see the banner for Britney ' s new single. NO mention of the event or clothes previews... Also I do not believe I got the weekend event activated... Is the weekend gig the Tulsa thing Anne called about, or is that another random gig.

PLEASE look into this ASAP. I really want the leg tattoo and it is the ONLY weekend event item I wanted since weekend events started. Of course it has to glitch on this one... UGH!

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm also glitching with only the banner showing now myself. my only comfort is that I just want the shoes most of all but I might not ever get to them :(

please give us an extra day Glu!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    The weekend gig takes place in Miami. Anne is supposed to call you for an interview with Them magazine in Miami.... And you can only earn point by completing the specific gigs all in Miami...

Sorry this is happening to you both, hopefully it gets fixed soon!
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Ok can anyone help me please the weekend event finally showed up but my progress was set back from level 17 to level 8 an miami is not on my locations anymore what do I do

123abgy.png
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I'm also glitching with only the banner showing now myself. my only comfort is that I just want the shoes most of all but I might not ever get to them :(

please give us an extra day Glu!

Were you ever able to get the event running? :(

And as of now with the event ending VERY soon, I have not gotten any resolution. Can I open a ticket for this? At the very least, I would like to be compensated for the tattoo.... I am not asking for a free item, so take whatever you want from my account. If this is a glitch, please make this right.

What do the moderators here suggest?
  • LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
    after loose two nights of sleep and push myself to the extreme to complete this event, after I was done the tatto in the guys event wasn't added to my wardrobe 😫 That's so unfair!!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Leles wrote: »
    after loose two nights of sleep and push myself to the extreme to complete this event, after I was done the tatto in the guys event wasn't added to my wardrobe

Exactly my problem and words lol

I already sent a ticket, but just in case if you need more details to investigate further all those glitches, the event started late to me, 13:45pm and generally starts at 12pm, after that everything works out until I finished it and didn't received the leg tattoo.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Exactly my problem and words lol

I already sent a ticket, but just in case if you need more details to investigate further all those glitches, the event started late to me, 13:45pm and generally starts at 12pm, after that everything works out until I finished it and didn't received the leg tattoo.

That is exactly what happened to me that's so annoying cause I really wanted that tattoo leg :/ so many bugs in this game I mean my singles still not charting and no one sees them it's been like that for months and they haven't fixed it yet 😔