22/7 Weekend Event: Dates & Hangouts!

NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
CyotlUN.jpg
II2EXTc.png
PM to add

Comments

• unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    I'm not normally a fan of a lot of pink but I love this! Lol the guys outfit reminds me of some fancy silk pajamas

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for startting this thread and posting the event banners Nai!

Girls' look is so cute!

hahah Unique 'fancy silk pajama', my definition would be floral curtain! I'd love to know where the inspiration came from.

I got 10 event points on my first date, gosh that Avery guy is starting to get too attached to Invictus... He needs a new date, but I can't find a hot one on this game!

Ok hope everyone have a successful event and that this time I get all items in my wardrobe when I collect them!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I like the girl's outfit too! Cute! I can't find which celeb wore this dress but I found a similar looking dress.

DN7nrAi.jpg

For the guys, it's Harry Styles. I think Glu likes Harry Styles, there's lots of clothing inspired from his fashion.

GgWMGa9.jpg
    PM to add
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I like the event, should be pretty easy to complete. Not wild about the outfit but I like enough to want to get it. :)
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I wouldn't normally go for earrings like that but all together as a look it's really cute! Good luck to everyone.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Super Nai! Thanks for bring the references!

Harry Styles huh? Would be better if we have the black shirt together instead of the glasses, makes all difference looking from here.

Andrzej, saw that you updated the event archives thanks for that!

Today I reached level 17, got the astronaut's pack, OMG it's more expensive than the BOMT one! Wish I could afford it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I have one more date/hangout to reach the 3rd item. How much is the last item?

I woke up throughout my beauty sleep :(

Congrats Vats on reaching level 17! Jax hit level 14 woohoo!

Haha about the pom pom earrings, I had thought about buying it in RL but I never did because I was very sure I would never touch it at all.
    PM to add
    Last item is 80 points
    PM to add
    Congrats on reaching level 14 Nai!

I notice something about the 17,my max energy didn't increased... Is 31 the max energy currently? If so hope they change that on the next update...

Back to the event I also woke up during my beauty sleep lol

I went to a date and got 6 event points instead of 10, really weird, anyone else experienced that?

I already got the third item, now I'm 6/80 for the last item lol, hope that doesn't happen again!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!