Options

Message to the developers!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
Hello! I'm Vats KKH player for almost two years and I've been in this forum a year now!

It's been almost three months since the release of the beta version for Android, which makes me believe that the worldwide release of the game should be close and that makes me very worried!

After the flop of KPP and the glitch fiasco of K&K, I fear that BS:AM follow the same path.

I'm a huge Britney fan for nearly two decades and the last two years KKH has been an important part of my life, so those two things combined seems to me the perfect idea and I totally want to see the game succeed.

Watching gameplay videos and reading the reviews of people who have played I see a lot of potential, but none of that will matter if the game comes full of glitches or with a level of extreme difficulty, few updates and lack of support such as that experienced at K&K and KPP.

KKH stands out because it had a 'humble' beginning, we had ample options of hair styles from the kustomization screen and the clothing had fair prices, as well as the gameplay flowing nicely, thus encouraging us to continue playing. After two years the game has grown, some things please us and others less so, but it is clear that the game's formula is still able to keep us around.

So basically what I'm trying to say here is take the time you need to bring us a game of quality and without problems, whether it be tomorrow or next year!

Another important point is that you always say that with the amount of followers on social networks demonstrate the potential of releasing a game using the name of determined artist/celebrity, so I really hope you're aware of who are Britney's public, even loving KKH I often feel like I'm not the target audience of the game.

I know that supposedly every game must have its own identity, but I don't think that the search for that identity should sacrifice successful elements of previous games, improvements are always welcomed like what happened to the photobooth on K&K, but there are things instead of improving they disrupt such as the weekend events that are much better on KKH.

And please let's play a win win game, at this rate you already know what stimulates us as consumers and what repels us, then focus on what went right! On a personal level I'm all here for long hair styles, if I could have one since the beginning of the game would be one more reason for me to play.

I hope you're motivated to make it work and can listen to all of us players. And it doesn't become something like:
dAuEsYD.gif

Thank you!
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Comments

• Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    yass this is what im talking about im scared it will see the same fate as kpp
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Hello Vats, thank you for sharing your thoughts! What I can share is that we have a really motivated team of Britney fans and we're really excited about the game. I hope you (and the world!) will enjoy playing when we release the final version!
  • Options
    Hey GluJenn!

So glad to read something from you thank you very much, that's an amazing start!

I'll be here patiently waiting the game, good luck at the release ;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    We have a number of people from the team that have access to the forums now. I can't promise that we will post as often as we would like to, and there are certain things we can't discuss (and sometimes we're dying to talk about upcoming stuff), but I can promise you that we will be lurking. :)
  • Options
    This feedback is amazing and gives me all Britney's 'wait and see' vibes!

I totally get it that you can't always step up here, since handle with players can be trick.

And I know that you guys are always lurking around (some of my suggetions were added on KKH, that's kinda magic!), but it's great when you're accessible to us.

I'm even more excited to the game and hope that we can build a really nice community here:)!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!