Options

Coming Soon message from a very special source....

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh yeah I totally enjoyed when I saw that and my KKH doll is feeling beyond this world cause he could finally go on one of those meet and greet:
    ZEPhcIY.jpg

Can't wait to have my new incarnation on BS:AD and of course hang out with Brit and show her his fab hair and voice lol

Thanks GluJenn!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Cool!! Thanks for posting.

Vats, are you going for a female or male doll?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Cool!! Thanks for posting.

Vats, are you going for a female or male doll?

Male, I'd love to have both, but it's too much time consuming, I don't know how you guys manage to play so many games at same time!

And you Nai?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Male, I'd love to have both, but it's too much time consuming, I don't know how you guys manage to play so many games at same time!

And you Nai?

oooh, I remember you were considering to get female doll to wear all of Brit's costumes.

I will try male and female haha, but if it gets too hectic to keep up with all of Glu games then I need to drop one lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Indeed I was, however would be so sad to see all the iconic costumes and hair slip from my hands, you know I don't have any luck and am very sensitive to loose something I have an emotional tie, so that's for the better go with a guy!

Ok I'll wait tho have this time both of your doll on my friends list. Are they going to be Xan and Jax or new characters?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ooooh gameplay strategy right there, so you will have a happier gaming experience lol!

Yeah Xan and Jax still, if not I'm gonna be confused with the different names. U Vats still?

It's 1 more week to release :o
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    ooooh gameplay strategy right there, so you will have a happier gaming experience lol!

Yeah Xan and Jax still, if not I'm gonna be confused with the different names. U Vats still?

It's 1 more week to release :o

Yep this long run games make us go through a roller coaster of emotions and I've learned from KKH that we can suffer a lot while gaming lol

Ok old friends, but with new faces! Maybe the new doll get Vats as last name too, not sure about it yet, but won't carry V's name and I see it as an enhanced version from Vats that is a carbon copy of myself, so maybe I'll play with the shades of ombré and blue eye color that KKH don't have.

Yay 1 week! At least I have a cap to begin with!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    lmao so true about sufferings, KKH is the first game I played where I've truly felt upset over lol so crazy!!

It's true right both platforms can play together, wonder how that works like do we add each other through the game or what. And then finally Xan meets the new (real) Vats.

Toooooo freaking bad iOS doesn't have cap! I hope it will be a success and not many glitches.
    PM to add