Options

Cheaters

gabrielnunes86gabrielnunes86 Registered Users 8 Posts
Hello guys.
Some may have noticed, but some users are using hacks, either on Android and iOS.
I wouldn't mind at all if the game was like Kim Kardashian Hollywood were you don't interact with other players, but on this one we have the Charts, and the other players actions in fact influence the game of all players and I don't think that it's fair with people who are playing it real to have a bad performance on the charts because of selfish people using hacks.
Please do something about the cheaters, block the hacks and reset their games.

Comments

• Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    It's not possible to 'block' the hacks. Just look at KKH and Kendall&Kylie - there are a lot of hacks of the games out there. The hackers win - if it's now by memory hacking or another kind of method. Definitely the good hackers who can pass the hardest DRM.
    And btw it doesn't really change the charts because even the hackers need to work very hard to go high on the charts.
  • Options
    gabrielnunes86gabrielnunes86 Registered Users 8 Posts
    The hackers affect the charts. they hack the energy, so they conclude the missions faster, they advance in the story faster, so they reach higher charts positions faster then the players who doesn't use hacks.

If the hackers win, I'm gonna request refound on every single cent I've spent in this game because I'm feeling wronged.