Options

Ok so no free transportation in Britney?

CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
I just purchased gem packs and got weird after seeing this, so I bought another vehicle to test out and then now I just wasted all my gems haha... Okay, so anyway, it seems like EVERY new location requires you to purchase a vehicle if you want to travel for free WITHIN THAT AREA?

For example,

I bought a car in the LA part, and it allows you to travel in that section for free, but when you go to say... Chicago, you have to still pay for going there. Then when you are in Chicago, you have to buy ANOTHER car to travel for free around Chicago, but you still have to pay to get OUT OF CHICAGO. It doesn't make sense to me, but this is how it's programmed right? I have both cars in LA and Chicago, but traveling from Chicago to LA and vice versa, I still have to pay the normal amount of money....

This is going to get expensive pretty fast with each car being around 6-8 dollars real life money and potentially unlimited amounts of new places they can release.

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey Cilan!

Before the New Delhi(?) update on KKH even if we bought a car we had to pay for transportation too, so I assume they will change that later, well at least I hope they change that, otherwise beyond expensive will be a boring and poor gameplay experience!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!