suggestion thread

Can You Please lower the prices of the men clothes please.
Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
D-List #557
6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
Kyndall Harris
#53 on most Followed
96.2 Million Followers
Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
William A
Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
A-List #1
91M Fans
Billion Singles Sold
WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
50 Members
Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire

Comments

• PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    You guys should rework our character avatar because that one is incredibly ugly and doesn´t look like a popstar at all.
  • Addie St.DelphiAddie St.Delphi Registered Users 31 Posts
    A bigger variety of clothes would be nice, especially shoes.
    I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood, Kendall and Kylie, and Britney Spears: American Dream

• littletoeslittletoes Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hello there to the developers. As of now, I can see such a great improvement from KKH, K&K and KPP in this game. I like the outfits, the choices of colors and even from the newest update, I also like creating the cover of the album.

However, I do feel like there can be more improvements into the game. I do understand that once you record a single, you will have to promote it. Here comes the suggestion. It will be much better if the promotion gigs are various such as promoting the singles not just at the radio station but also some acting gigs, maybe? You can also add gigs like fashion week because I'm sure even singers watch for new fashion collections too. Britney has been such a star so in her game, you could add gigs like reality shows. For outings, you can also make it as gigs where we can earn fans for the casual fashion or just being able to hang out with celebrities.

In KKH and K&K, the gigs are random like and I can understand that since they're not exclusively singers or models. You can also do that to I believe. The avatars are actually very tall so I believe they can also do modelling gigs, work on their own fashion collections, perfumes and do makeup advertisements.

This game has so much expectations but as a few other beta testers have said, outfits should vary too. I actually like the casual outfits since there are outings gigs but at the same time, it would be so cool if the developers focuses on the outfits too. Gammers nowadays love gorgeous outfits that can be wore on the street and even on stage. Varieties doesn't hurt, right?
    But the outfits can always come later as you awesome people keep the updates coming.

Last but not least, my phone heats up whenever I'm playing the game and it's not something unusual but the pace of my phone heating up is faster for this game. That is all I would like to suggest but other than that, there is nothing else I have in mind. Thank you for taking your time to listen.
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    Weekend Events plz can we have them
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

Money Converting
    for some of us for in the future when we have a lot of money and zero gems could there be a way in the future were we could convert our money like say for one gem its like 5 or 10 dollars or something?
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

Shirt less Shouldn't it be free i mean its our body not likes it a top?
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• annabelle.kkhannabelle.kkh Registered Users 17 Posts
    - Be able to gift and date our GC/Facebook friends
    - Private messaging was a good idea
    - Houses we can buy since I have seen none so far
    - More lips (Tons of eyes but no lips?)
    - Be able to put more than one text

That;s my main stuff the game is great so far :)
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Can we get rid of the cooldown for inviting our contacts on gigs or reduce them at least?? 8+ hours seems a little excessive don't you think??
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • DivsDivs Registered Users 6 Posts
    The game is very low Quality on the IPhone 5 :confused:
  • ParisHollywoodParisHollywood Registered Users 42 Posts
    Money Converting
    for some of us for in the future when we have a lot of money and zero gems could there be a way in the future were we could convert our money like say for one gem its like 5 or 10 dollars or something?

Would love this option. But i guess we never have to expect this since this is the only way they make money.
    GameCenter: + --Sven-- +

Stardom: A-List
    Paris
    A-List #1
    85 Million Fans
    Level 16

Stardom: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #1
    106 Million Fans
    Level 18

KimK: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #40
    222 Million Fans
    A-List Couple #Not Ranked yet
    Level 25

Kendall&Kylie
    Paris
    A-List #1
    31 Million Fans
    Level 21

BritneyS: AD (STAR ID: NZ5X7X5Q)
    Paris
    A-List #126
    30M Fans
    Level 15
    Hollywood Exclusive Record Label
    16 Members

Coming Soon
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Please allow players to invite friends to co-star on their gigs too not only in-game characters.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Clearing cache. This is something that I feel is more important than anything.
    Currently BS:AD takes up a whopping 1.4 GB, K&K takes up 2.1 GB & KKH 933 MB. It's ridiculous that a game much older takes up less space than a newer game. With newer content being added, storage space is gonna get worse & when one tries to get rid of that storage space by deleting the game & installing it back, there's always a chance that they won't get their game back, I know that happened to me once. With (presumably) more Glu celebrity games being released in the future, Nicki Minaj & Taylor Swift being most notable, people who are interested in this style of games won't have enough space to download the app, if you keep on going that direction. I currently have 563 MB & am interested in downloading the Nicki & Taylor games when released but feel like I'm not going to have enough space unless a clearing cache option is introduced, not only on BS:AD, but in Glu games in general.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Pricing on 'early access packs': Please considering lowering them to under $10USD when there are less than 5 items because I'm not sure I'd pay upwards of $15 - $20 for a leotard, jewelry and a guitar

Non buying weekend events: I got the preview with the new items for the girls and all of it is gorgeous but not enough that I want to spend. I definitely get having weekend events for buying items but they shouldn't be every weekend.

Cumulative buying events: It was distressing to learn last weekend that the 20 gems I spent in the first area wouldn't count towards any outfit pieces and that I'd have to spend an additional 100 to even make it to the first real clothing item. please consider cumulative points on spending events.

Fixing the disappearing packs: last weekend the performance pack I had time to buy/unlock by tuesday morning disappeared when the weekend event ended/the weekday event started. I think this was just a holdover bug but I feel you should be aware of it.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    eyelashes for men
    nails color for men some male rock stars ware them.
    more hair styles
    more beards styles plz some that cost money not gems.
    more male eyebrow's like the ones with the cut in them.
    fur coats for male and females.
    booty shorts both male and female.
    more shoes.
    more face features.
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• Natasha IvanovaNatasha Ivanova Registered Users 3 Posts
    . More US and international locations. Personally, I found it weird that they excluded New York.

. Greater diversity in clothing options. Outfits for specific functions such as concerts, public appearances, casual, etc.

. Outfits from designer labels (although this game is obviously not meant to be fashion-based like Kim's).

. More houses and vehicles, especially a private jet.

. Tasks such as recording a full album and going on a world tour.

. The ability to get married and have/adopt children.

. To be able to see the fan ranking. I'm #216 at the moment.
  • Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Quality of the game graphics wise, it is very blurry and grainy at times,
    Better Backgrounds and Stickers for album covers
    Better prices, seriously £12.99 for the special outfit, every other game I play offers deals at a lot better prices at least in KKH they ask £7.99 which is still expensive but at least a bit more reasonable, and when they offer those kind of deals they do offer a hairstyle and an outfit, so it feels like value, and I have bought a couple of them Other games I play offer deals for saydiamonds and cash with an outfit for £3.99 or £4.99 and I have bought those a few times, because honestly it is a better deal. £12.99 seems greedy and excessive, I really like this game, but that is the major issue I have with it, all the special offers are at least £10 but usually the £12.99. I am sure some people are OK with that, but it just seems a rip off to me I dont know pricing in other countries so maybe it is priced differently for them?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hello development team!

I'm really into on this game by now... who am I fooling?! I LOVE this game! It definitely brought new colors to the 'Stardom' franchise and I thank you guys for that!

I came here to suggest things that can make the gameplay even more fun so here's my first list:

* Be able to change the eyebrow color too. I'm blonde my eyebrows aren't dark brown.

* Be able to insert our friends on the covers. Selfies are more fun if we can share with a friend!

* Also bring Britney on her iconic looks to pose with us on the covers (without charging B-Gems for that please!).

* Be able to record an entire album.

* Male cosplay versions of Britney's outfits and hair. If you ever been on any Brit's concert you know that us guys love to wear like her too lol

* More achievements!

* More clothes with 'real' textures.

* 'Alice' headbands for guys.

* Headset microphones as Britney's

* Doesn't have to pay trasportations within the cities if you have at least one car. TBH I don't know if is already that way since I don't have a car YET, but saw some people complaining about it, so decide to put it here too.

* And a Jet to fly for free around the world after we buy it, please be reasonable about its price.

About this forum:

* We need a moderator, threads are a bit messy and some talks are heating up and making this place not so welcoming as should be.

* And a thematic skin as KKH forum has, but please keep the visible buttons and the multiple quote system.

Thank you for listening:D!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    better customer service

better system of answering tickets

better moderators
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    I would love to be able to use Britney as a V.I.P on gigs the same way you can use Kim in KKH.

More Hairstyles that you can buy with cash and not gems

Different options for background in the cover creator besides the locations in the game, I.E. some solid color backgrounds, etc...
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • jen887jen887 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Anyone have any idea about just how far the boyfriends go and what we can do? I've gotten to level 3 with mine and it seems like I'm stuck there. Just wondering if there's anything past that like in other glu games that you can get married and everything in those games.
  • ecctvecctv Registered Users 7 Posts
    Changes in the album cover creator
    -more save sections
    -more than one lines of text
    -more variety for poses and expressions
    aka
    Elizabeth Lilah
    EQMGRPM6
  • Maniac_MichaelManiac_Michael Registered Users 13 Posts
    Suggestion.... considering I'm a bigger let's say "rounded" lol guy the buffed out body doesn't bother me. What does bother me is the little choices for beards and the fact we have to be higher level for beards. Also why do we gotta spend Bgems for different hairstyles? Like I want an undercut for my guy but it's higher level and I'm sure costs Bgems.

That stuff aside and the suggestion for a metal band game where we become a metal star the game isn't bad. Pleasantly surprised we were able to pick our Genre of music great addition.
  • pinkrangerwannabepinkrangerwannabe Registered Users 28 Posts
    1. Cheaper wearables.
    2.More destinations.
    3. Wider variety of events/projects, have events/projects occur more often, and have ALL of them count for fans and single sales.
    4. More color choices for hair and makeup.
    5. More efficient ways of promoting singles.
  • GluVictoriaGluVictoria Registered Users 5 Posts
    I would love to be able to use Britney as a V.I.P on gigs the same way you can use Kim in KKH.

More Hairstyles that you can buy with cash and not gems

Different options for background in the cover creator besides the locations in the game, I.E. some solid color backgrounds, etc...

Great feedback! :) We'll share it with our team!
    can there be a way to add squad like how Taylor Swift has one so we can have a forum group squad on the game. i also think we should be able to invite them to gigs and make songs with them. and since we have our own label we should have an offices in the same building as Ann. Add a search bar to the friends and contact list.
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hello GluGods!!!!

Please add this NPC's amazing long hairstyle to the guy's wardrobe:

XEmy70i.png?1

If possible on the next update!

Seriously I'm already dreaming to have it, please help me this time without make me wait for a long period or having me hurt putting it as an event item!

The hair is ready to be bought and used and it's not like something exclusive since a NPC have it.

Please be kind with this dedicated player, Brit fan and forum member:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hello GluGods!!!!

Please add this NPC's amazing long hairstyle to the guy's wardrobe:

XEmy70i.png?1

If possible on the next update!

Seriously I'm already dreaming to have it, please help me this time without make me wait for a long period or having me hurt putting it as an event item!

The hair is ready to be bought and used and it's not like something exclusive since a NPC have it.

Please be kind with this dedicated player, Brit fan and forum member:o

Agreed! Give it to us!

I made this edit to show the hotness of this hair, presenting Invictus and Jax!
    RzUTcll.png
    PM to add