Really Glu?!

MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
You expect us to go on 300+ hangouts/dates to get these items?! I went two times on dates and I only get TWO checks.. Come on.

d2vcXKS.jpg

Comments

• CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I was JUST about post this exact same thing.. I have been getting 2 points each time and that would be 5 dates before I even get the 2000 cash prize... With dates being 3 hours, it drains a lot of energy and the tappables doesn't seem to be giving much. I wonder if I can even complete the event to get the pants before this is over LOL! *sigh*
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Exactly! And the pants are just amazing! But I gave up after 10 dates ugh
  • ParisHollywoodParisHollywood Registered Users 42 Posts
    Can we get a reply from a glu employee ?
    GameCenter: + --Sven-- +

Stardom: A-List
    Paris
    A-List #1
    85 Million Fans
    Level 16

Stardom: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #1
    106 Million Fans
    Level 18

KimK: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #40
    222 Million Fans
    A-List Couple #Not Ranked yet
    Level 25

Kendall&Kylie
    Paris
    A-List #1
    31 Million Fans
    Level 21

BritneyS: AD (STAR ID: NZ5X7X5Q)
    Paris
    A-List #126
    30M Fans
    Level 15
    Hollywood Exclusive Record Label
    16 Members

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    Coming Soon
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I think it's do-able, a little time consuming but not impossible. I think every item needs only 10 check marks so you'll need 40 dates or hangoits for the full set. I'm not too sure about how much checkmarks the final item is though, but I'm guessing it's still 10.
    Anyways, I'm currently working on the shoes at 2 checkmarks. I'm hoping to atleast get 6 by the end of the day :D

This is how I styled the pants. I really love leather, so these pants are a favorite! I put it together with a red top. I don't know, I thought it looked nice :rolleyes:
    image.jpg1_zpsyylcdddh.jpg
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm glad that each item is only 10 points at least? I'm going to make a run for the shoes and am wondering if I could've managed the top too if I had a job where I could spend a quick moment tapping away but with retail everyone is always watching and I don't want to get penalized over it XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Takes 28 energy to get 2 event points, it's difficult.

I want to get the pants for my female game at least, I like the top but it is out of my league lol.

I want the shoes for my male game, gonna try.
    PM to add
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    The final item is 20 checkmarks... Not 10. I think I'll stop with the shoes.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    nivid wrote: »

Me too.. When I saw it was 20 with 17 hours left, I knew I couldn't finish. :( Each date/hangout, takes one full energy bar, and then some more energy to complete. It takes forever to fill my energy back up.

I hope Glu sees this and keeps track of how many people finish the events, and adjust the total if necessary. I started the event right when it began and tapped around gathering energy, but I still couldn't make it to the final prize.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I only made it to the 2nd item.
    PM to add
  • gabrielnunes86gabrielnunes86 Registered Users 8 Posts
    And if you think about the fact that the hackers are going to get all the items... So frustrating.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    nivid wrote: »
    Cilan wrote: »
    Me too.. When I saw it was 20 with 17 hours left, I knew I couldn't finish. :( Each date/hangout, takes one full energy bar, and then some more energy to complete. It takes forever to fill my energy back up.

I hope Glu sees this and keeps track of how many people finish the events, and adjust the total if necessary. I started the event right when it began and tapped around gathering energy, but I still couldn't make it to the final prize.

Oh wow, really? that's upsetting!

I would've made a valiant attempt to go for the top were it 10 checks but 20? a mess!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Thanks everyone for the valuable feedback. Talked with the team and we're looking into possible tweaks with this event type.
  • ParisHollywoodParisHollywood Registered Users 42 Posts
    Thanks GluJenn that you take the time to update us on this matter.
    GameCenter: + --Sven-- +

Stardom: A-List
    Paris
    A-List #1
    85 Million Fans
    Level 16

Stardom: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #1
    106 Million Fans
    Level 18

KimK: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #40
    222 Million Fans
    A-List Couple #Not Ranked yet
    Level 25

Kendall&Kylie
    Paris
    A-List #1
    31 Million Fans
    Level 21

BritneyS: AD (STAR ID: NZ5X7X5Q)
    Paris
    A-List #126
    30M Fans
    Level 15
    Hollywood Exclusive Record Label
    16 Members

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    Coming Soon
  • yodilityodilit Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 31 Posts
    I managed to get all the items but it wasn't easy.
    I lucked out with my last hangout when I was at 17 and needed 20... For some reason I got enough points to get the top.