Friends and Contacts

LadySparklesLadySparkles Registered Users 8 Posts
Maybe I'm stupid or I missed something but whats the difference between the two?
You can use contacts for jobs but not friends. What are your friends for?

Comments

• ParisHollywoodParisHollywood Registered Users 42 Posts
    I would love to use my friends for jobs too.
    GameCenter: + --Sven-- +

Stardom: A-List
    Paris
    A-List #1
    85 Million Fans
    Level 16

Stardom: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #1
    106 Million Fans
    Level 18

KimK: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #40
    222 Million Fans
    A-List Couple #Not Ranked yet
    Level 25

Kendall&Kylie
    Paris
    A-List #1
    31 Million Fans
    Level 21

BritneyS: AD (STAR ID: NZ5X7X5Q)
    Paris
    A-List #126
    30M Fans
    Level 15
    Hollywood Exclusive Record Label
    16 Members

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    Coming Soon
  • chrmdfreakchrmdfreak Registered Users 14 Posts
    I really think that Friends are just there to like your singles, nothing more. It's would be great to use them in quests especially those with a ton of fans.
  • GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Friends are other players. Friends are useful because they can see your Cover Creations on the Singles Feed and like them to help you climb the charts. We will continue to include new features for friends over time. Inviting friends to projects is something we are interested in looking into.

Contacts are game characters that you can invite to your projects, go on dates and hangouts and more.
  • ParisHollywoodParisHollywood Registered Users 42 Posts
    GluJenn wrote: »
    Friends are other players. Friends are useful because they can see your Cover Creations on the Singles Feed and like them to help you climb the charts. We will continue to include new features for friends over time. Inviting friends to projects is something we are interested in looking into.

Contacts are game characters that you can invite to your projects, go on dates and hangouts and more.

Hopefully you can add the feature that we can have the same interactions with our friends as with the contacts.
    Then we can really have the feeling that we are playing with each other ingame.
    GameCenter: + --Sven-- +

Stardom: A-List
    Paris
    A-List #1
    85 Million Fans
    Level 16

Stardom: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #1
    106 Million Fans
    Level 18

KimK: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #40
    222 Million Fans
    A-List Couple #Not Ranked yet
    Level 25

Kendall&Kylie
    Paris
    A-List #1
    31 Million Fans
    Level 21

BritneyS: AD (STAR ID: NZ5X7X5Q)
    Paris
    A-List #126
    30M Fans
    Level 15
    Hollywood Exclusive Record Label
    16 Members

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    Coming Soon
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    GluJenn wrote: »

I would love to feature my friend(s) in my music
    PM to add
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Perhaps this is the wrong place to ask but how do you level up your contacts again. Was that through gifting or through hangouts? Thanks
  • bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Perhaps this is the wrong place to ask but how do you level up your contacts again. Was that through gifting or through hangouts? Thanks

they get a little exp when you invite/call them in your quests.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    bleepyh wrote: »
    they get a little exp when you invite/call them in your quests.

So when you use contacts on gigs do they gain fans as well? I noticed that Sara has went from having 8K to over 10K fans recently. Is that b/c of the gigs a invite her on?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    So when you use contacts on gigs do they gain fans as well? I noticed that Sara has went from having 8K to over 10K fans recently. Is that b/c of the gigs a invite her on?

Yep, that's what I've observed. They gain fans when you invite them to gigs.
  • CandyApplesCandyApples Registered Users 10 Posts
    There must be a bug on my account. When I bring up My friends list just an Id number is displayed and a circle that spins like it's trying to load something. That's all that shows for my friends. I use contacts for gigs and hangouts. I'm on the a list and up until this point still have no use for friends option in the game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I tried to add some friends but no one show up in my game until now, the only friend that I have is frozen and was she that add me. Can't see any music on my feed too. I wonder if that can be related to the google account issue that we've been experiencing the last two months on KKH.

Can't send a ticket cause I have one still open.

Talking about friends I would love to have the ability to include them in the cover maker:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    bleepyh wrote: »
    Yep, that's what I've observed. They gain fans when you invite them to gigs.

Also make sure to get their style up as well because the higher their style is the better sales numbers you will get from them while doing gigs that promote your singles
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player