Options

0 Fans E List Suddenly. Not gaining fans after quests anymore. Stuck at 0 fans

bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
I woke up this morning, opened my game and BAM, no fans, ZERO. It's like it's been drained.
I can't even gain fans after completing quests.

What is happening?!

Comments

• Options
    Nothing? Should I just reset all those hard work that I've put in this game? I swear this company has the worst Customer Service that I've encountered.

Sent a ticket to customer care: Nothing
    Sent an email to support@glu.com: Nothing
    Posted the issue here on its official forums: Nothing

Star ID: 4DPLVNJR
  • Options
    Day 3 still nothing. not even in my email.

What kind of moderators does this site have?
  • Options
    GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Hi bleepyh, I'm really sorry this happened to you. Can you submit a ticket to Customer Care so we can investigate it? This one sounds tricky and using the ticket system will help us with some additional data. In the game, click SETTINGS and then the SUPPORT button to submit a ticket.
  • Options
    GluJenn wrote: »
    Hi bleepyh, I'm really sorry this happened to you. Can you submit a ticket to Customer Care so we can investigate it? This one sounds tricky and using the ticket system will help us with some additional data. In the game, click SETTINGS and then the SUPPORT button to submit a ticket.

I already did that. Check my previous posts GluJenn, it's all there. I really thought this game would be such an improvement from the glitchy KPP. I was sooo wrong.

Guess it's another 5 days again before anyone in Glu starts replying.
  • Options
    yodilityodilit Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 31 Posts
    bleepyh wrote: »
    I already did that. Check my previous posts GluJenn, it's all there. I really thought this game would be such an improvement from the glitchy KPP. I was sooo wrong.

Guess it's another 5 days again before anyone in Glu starts replying.
    Another 5 days, if you're lucky.
    I let them know a glitch in my game and it's been over a week with no reply.
  • Options
    yodilit wrote: »
    Another 5 days, if you're lucky.
    I let them know a glitch in my game and it's been over a week with no reply.

OMG REALLY?

tumblr_mdw6nbnlyg1r2edti.gif

I've experienced that delay in response when I was playing KKH before, I never thought after all this time, that's still going on.
  • Options
    OMG REALLY?

tumblr_mdw6nbnlyg1r2edti.gif

I've experienced that delay in response when I was playing KKH before, I never thought after all this time, that's still going on.

Yep.
    It's frustrating. My level is stuck at 16 and I have no story quests available (other people are saying the current max is 17, so somethings wrong...). Really I just wanted clarification if I was actually done everything up to this point. Most of the hang out and date venues are saying I'm currently on a date or hang out at that location so most of the locations are unusable to me.
    Lost over 700 ribbons when 1.0.0 update happened. Etc.

It's been frustrating. I ended up requesting in app purchase refunds from the App Store because getting any reply takes way too long.
  • Options
    Yep.
    It's frustrating. My level is stuck at 16 and I have no story quests available (other people are saying the current max is 17, so somethings wrong...). Really I just wanted clarification if I was actually done everything up to this point. Most of the hang out and date venues are saying I'm currently on a date or hang out at that location so most of the locations are unusable to me.
    Lost over 700 ribbons when 1.0.0 update happened. Etc.

It's been frustrating. I ended up requesting in app purchase refunds from the App Store because getting any reply takes way too long.

That really sucks, I really feel for you. It's not like you have no right to complain and demand customer service, you have every right since you're paying for things in the game. Ugh, I hate it when customer service is bad.

I just got an email from support@glu.com pertaining to my first ever request to this game, and it just gave me a link to this FORUM. LMAO. I know about this forum already. ***.

They seriously need to update the app ASAP. I mean of all the revenue they get from these celebrity apps, they'd at least have a decent customer service. LOL.
  • Options
    So.... they've managed to move my topic to another forum yet they don't have time to answer our queries here.

NPH-dissapoint.gif
  • Options
    So.... they've managed to move my topic to another forum yet they don't have time to answer our queries here.

NPH-dissapoint.gif
    Seems to be how it goes... If it makes yup feel any better I'm still waiting for a reply from the 24th....

:/
  • Options
    Seems to be how it goes... If it makes yup feel any better I'm still waiting for a reply from the 24th....

:/

:( dang. Would it be better if you restarted your game from the start, since you got your refund right? Or maybe wait for an update to *hopefully* fix things.

Well if it makes you better also, running a business like this and neglecting even the smallest of their customers, always comes back to bite them tenfold. :cool:
  • Options
    :( dang. Would it be better if you restarted your game from the start, since you got your refund right? Or maybe wait for an update to *hopefully* fix things.

Well if it makes you better also, running a business like this and neglecting even the smallest of their customers, always comes back to bite them tenfold. :cool:
    I don't know. Would suck to have to start all over considering how much time I've invested so far, and I'd lose items earned from weekend events that you can't buy.
    Ideally they figure it out and fix the problem and prevent it from happening to other users in the future. We'll see though.