Options

Single Not Charting

Teamxtremewwf2Teamxtremewwf2 Registered Users 1 Posts
Firstly, my account password was continually rejected on the forum so I was sent a new one... but that one doesn't work either. So thanks for making me create a brand new account just to post yet another problem with this game.

For the past two days my charts won't populate. My latest single doesn't even show up as one of my singles (even though I am promoting it through events set up by my manager) and I haven't gotten a single message about my single getting new likes to increase it's sales. I can only assume this mean I wasted my time and game energy building inspiration and creating this single.

I really hope that some type of compensation will be given to players suffering through this terrible service, but considering that none of the topics on here even get a response from Glu I won't be holding my breath.

What a disappointment! I feel sorry for everyone who just bought stock in Glu.

Comments

• Options
    bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    Firstly, my account password was continually rejected on the forum so I was sent a new one... but that one doesn't work either. So thanks for making me create a brand new account just to post yet another problem with this game.

For the past two days my charts won't populate. My latest single doesn't even show up as one of my singles (even though I am promoting it through events set up by my manager) and I haven't gotten a single message about my single getting new likes to increase it's sales. I can only assume this mean I wasted my time and game energy building inspiration and creating this single.

I really hope that some type of compensation will be given to players suffering through this terrible service, but considering that none of the topics on here even get a response from Glu I won't be holding my breath.

What a disappointment! I feel sorry for everyone who just bought stock in Glu.

First Teamxtremewwf2, I'm really sorry that this is happening to you too. I'm experiencing the same thing, as well as other players.

What's worse is that efforts in posting here in the forums hoping for an answer won't be too fruitful I'm afraid. Moderators would just read your topic without responding to it. Not even giving an update as to what's going on why users are experiencing such errors.

Don't expect to have answers right away in this forum, it could be at least 5 days until they acknowledge and reply to your query and even then won't directly answer your question, or disregard it entirely, or worse, this vague monstrosity they call an email....

JEsKpxw.jpg
  • Options
    ParisHollywoodParisHollywood Registered Users 42 Posts
    I understand that some issue needs a lot of research, but maybe GluJenn can keep us updated a little more.
    Just so we know what is happening and knowing that someone is really listening to us.
    GameCenter: + --Sven-- +

Stardom: A-List
    Paris
    A-List #1
    85 Million Fans
    Level 16

Stardom: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #1
    106 Million Fans
    Level 18

KimK: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #40
    222 Million Fans
    A-List Couple #Not Ranked yet
    Level 25

Kendall&Kylie
    Paris
    A-List #1
    31 Million Fans
    Level 21

BritneyS: AD (STAR ID: NZ5X7X5Q)
    Paris
    A-List #126
    30M Fans
    Level 15
    Hollywood Exclusive Record Label
    16 Members

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    Coming Soon
  • Options
    bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    I understand that some issue needs a lot of research, but maybe GluJenn can keep us updated a little more.
    Just so we know what is happening and knowing that someone is really listening to us.

agree! that's what I've been trying to say. Keeping your paying customers in the dark is just bad for business.

They do make it seem that they're listening and just deciding that they're not gonna respond. I've seen GluJenn respond to topics, but just the ones that are easy to respond to. lol
  • Options
    GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Hi all,

The team is looking into this issue and it's proving to be a tricky one to solve. Please continue to submit help tickets via your game as it will help identify what's causing it.
  • Options
    GluJenn wrote: »
    Hi all,

The team is looking into this issue and it's proving to be a tricky one to solve. Please continue to submit help tickets via your game as it will help identify what's causing it.

I submit a ticket GluJenn, but support is really not helpful.

Can you believe that they answered with something like:

In the game you can make singles by filling inspiration and then record a single.
    After that you can promote it.

Like yes i know that of course, then just ignored that it was a technical problem and
    acted like i didn't know how to play the game.

But my next singles just ranked again so i don't know what causes the problem.

Paris
    A-List #1
    85 Million Fans
    Level 16

Paris
    A-List #1
    106 Million Fans
    Level 18

KimK: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #40
    222 Million Fans
    A-List Couple #Not Ranked yet
    Level 25

Kendall&Kylie
    Paris
    A-List #1
    31 Million Fans
    Level 21

BritneyS: AD (STAR ID: NZ5X7X5Q)
    Paris
    A-List #126
    30M Fans
    Level 15
    Hollywood Exclusive Record Label
    16 Members

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    Coming Soon
  • Options
    GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    I believe there's an option to 'Not Accept' response. Sounds like a good one to use it on. :(
  • Options
    GluJenn wrote: »
    I believe there's an option to 'Not Accept' response. Sounds like a good one to use it on. :(

Ofcourse i already used that more than a week ago.. ��

Paris
    A-List #1
    85 Million Fans
    Level 16

Paris
    A-List #1
    106 Million Fans
    Level 18