Options

Game constantly loading

TeamxtremewwfTeamxtremewwf Registered Users 1 Posts
So I finally reached A list and I go to the AXIS theater to perform with Britney except full energy doesn't even get you half way done. Whatever. It's an 8 hour task. Shouldn't be a problem except now the game won't open and just keeps LOADING while the lights continue to light up along the bottom of the screen. This means I won't be able to finish in time with 5 stars meaning I'm gonna lose fans and drop back to the B list since Glu has the worst customer support on the planet!!!!

What a waste of buying B gems. I recommend no one else waste their money on them. The game will just F up and bump you back down the ranks.

Comments

• Options
    willow smithywillow smithy Registered Users 7 Posts
    i have the exact same problem as above player..... i uninstalled the game and it allows you to load a brand new game but when you click to load previous game it gets stuck on loading screen. been trying all day to get back into it but no joy so quest has well and truly finished now and again ive spent a fair amount on this game too
  • Options
    ToyasaurToyasaur Registered Users 35 Posts
    Having the exact same problem in the exact same scenario :/
    Knew I shouldn't have spent any money on this game, especially with all the bugs in Kendall and Kylie.
    Game Center: Toyasaur
    :o
  • Options
    Stevieboy82Stevieboy82 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here. Spent about £50 on this app! I'd just got to A Star and had two singles in the global chart - Ste Marsbar
  • Options
    bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    Toyasaur wrote: »
    Having the exact same problem in the exact same scenario :/
    Knew I shouldn't have spent any money on this game, especially with all the bugs in Kendall and Kylie.
    i have the exact same problem as above player..... i uninstalled the game and it allows you to load a brand new game but when you click to load previous game it gets stuck on loading screen. been trying all day to get back into it but no joy so quest has well and truly finished now and again ive spent a fair amount on this game too
    So I finally reached A list and I go to the AXIS theater to perform with Britney except full energy doesn't even get you half way done. Whatever. It's an 8 hour task. Shouldn't be a problem except now the game won't open and just keeps LOADING while the lights continue to light up along the bottom of the screen. This means I won't be able to finish in time with 5 stars meaning I'm gonna lose fans and drop back to the B list since Glu has the worst customer support on the planet!!!!

What a waste of buying B gems. I recommend no one else waste their money on them. The game will just F up and bump you back down the ranks.
    Same here. Spent about £50 on this app! I'd just got to A Star and had two singles in the global chart - Ste Marsbar

Hey guys! can you update us if your problem is still going on? And have you received those 50 B gems? Was it enough to replace the progress you've worked hard for? For me it's not.
  • Options
    In fact. I had three singles in the global chart:

Darkness Falls: The Remix
    It's Crazy But It's True
    It's Crazy But It's True: Part 2

The last single was top 3 on Silver II

I was also on stage with Britney in Vegas when this happened.
  • Options
    bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    In fact. I had three singles in the global chart:

Darkness Falls: The Remix
    It's Crazy But It's True
    It's Crazy But It's True: Part 2

The last single was top 3 on Silver II

I was also on stage with Britney in Vegas when this happened.

Wow congrats on the 3 songs on the global chart. My singles were in the global chart too until they decided that my subsequent singles won't chart anymore. Until now customer service doesn't give me a direct answer and takes a week to reply every single time.
  • Options
    Thank you! I'm back up and running. Didn't complete the a list Britney Vegas challenge but still stayed as a list.
  • Options
    DonaldbainDonaldbain Registered Users 5 Posts
    I too reached A list and was about 75%
    Done with my Axs performance and for a few hours now It just gets stuck on the loading screen
  • Options
    i decided since i was linked to FB to delete and reinstall and now all my info is LOST??? I CANT!!!
  • Options
    Donaldbain wrote: »
    i decided since i was linked to FB to delete and reinstall and now all my info is LOST??? I CANT!!!

if you connect to FB again your saved game should come back.. mine did
  • Options
    Thanks but I tried that and still nothing im 100% positive its linked to FB ive tried restarting and reinstalling many times still gives me a fresh non saved game or a saved game from part 1 i emailed support and opened a ticket but that could take weeks considering i was in the middle of the concert and spent some $ on the game i cant start from scratch-guess i gotta play the waiting game
  • Options
    if its not opening saved game when you click the facebook link again its possible you didnt link it to FB which means by deleting the game you may have lost it completly
  • Options
    Honestly thats what im afraid of all my other GLU games r backed up to FB so i dont see why i wouldnt have but now i fear i didnt Hoping Glu C C replies to me soon and maybe work out a solution b4 i start from scratch..TY
  • Options
    i hope you havent lost the game or they can retrieve it for you somehow as i know what a pain it would be if you had to start again. when i uninstalled mine to see if i could fig the A list bug and it started a new game i nearly screamed till i clicked on the FB link and it started loading old game (even though it was still stuck on the loading bug)