Options

All progress and character DELETED!

haruhiharuhi Registered Users 1 Posts
I was in the middle of playing the and I spend some money to buy diamonds on this game and it all disappeared. I lost my friends list, my character, and everything. I want it back. What can I do to get this back, if not I like my money back. This sent me back to the beginning of the game, and with a character I did not create.
Love is Zero || Shadowplay
Britney Spears Star ID: ZGQE9N97

Comments

• Options
    DonaldbainDonaldbain Registered Users 5 Posts
    same here game wasnt loading and i as lever A and playing concert in Vegas So I deleted game reinstalled from Icloud and im
    Back to beginning of game.Dont want tomsrat over especially being i put real $ in the game.Emailed support and opens a ticket still no replay..THIS
    IS BULL!!
  • Options
    bleepyhbleepyh Registered Users 49 Posts
    Don't get your hopes up guys that moderators here are going to help you, or that this game, this company has great customer service. I've been waiting for an answer for my topic Since May 27, 2016 and still wasn't responded to. So..............I'm still waiting.
  • Options
    CandyApplesCandyApples Registered Users 10 Posts
    That happened to me too when I linked my game to Facebook. Ironically I did it because one forum said to save your progress link it to your Facebook account. It then asked if I wanted to save my progress. I accepted yes to save cause I was under the impression linking it to Facebook would save progress if you ever wanted to delet the app and reinstalled on device. I paid money for gems and cash and lost it all and had to start all over.
  • Options
    InsecteaterInsecteater Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost my progress and my character two times now. I am now stuck at the intro screen where I have the choice to start the game with a new character, or save my progress via Facebook. I tried both options in the past and it reset my game with all my progress lost. I had my game synched and backed up online via Facebook.

Apparently, the whole back up with Facebook concept is not working. When people spend money during the game, then randomly lose everything due to a glitch, this is criminal.

Please respond with a way for us to rettieve our game progress via Facebook as promised.

- Jim Robinson
  • Options
    YveYve Registered Users 3 Posts
    Im so confused, they say link to fb to save progress and i did it, i play on ipad and i wanted to transfer the game to my iphone but when i clicked link to fb on iphone a new game pops up -not the one i was playing on my ipad (fortunately i still have it on my ipad or else id lose it all) but i mean who the hell tells players to log in fb to save but when you reinstall or transfer game on another device you dont get ur game back. Never seen such thing before, glu needs to do there job properly :/
  • Options
    Pls read title 👍
  • Options
    Im new btw just pls someone reply thatd be nice