Options

Contacts

MoonlyghtMoonlyght Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi guys! I'm new to the game and I couldn't find an answer anywhere about contacts' style bonus.
I know that inviting a contact to an event will add more fans to it in the end, but does it really make a difference the amount of style they have? I have some contacts with 15 style points and I don't seem to get any bonus from them when I invite them to the events. Plus, I'd rather spend money on clothes for my doll than for a contact. :p
So, question is: does style make a difference in contacts? If so, what difference?
Ty!

Comments

• Options
    GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Purchasing clothes for Contacts makes them give you even more song sales. The higher the style value, the bigger the bonus! It's most effective on Contacts with the most fans!
  • Options
    MoonlyghtMoonlyght Registered Users 3 Posts
    GluJenn wrote: »
    Purchasing clothes for Contacts makes them give you even more song sales. The higher the style value, the bigger the bonus! It's most effective on Contacts with the most fans!

Thank you, GluJenn!

I have yet another doubt: I was levelling up a contact, a love one, and after countless love meetings he finally reached level 3. I thought he would become my boyfriend and I would be able to use him without the waiting time, like Sara, the best friend, who is also a level 3.Thing is that it seems nothing's changed: he's still a "dancer" and I still have to wait to use him in events again. Question is: what's the advantage I get by levelling up contacts?