Weekend Events archive

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    It seems to me like I don't have enough b gems on my games and I will never ever spend any RL money on Glu celebrity games. Oh well I'll just have to earn & save my b gems through the free offers by watching daily videos. I'll just wait till I have enough bgems to participate on the next future V.I.P. event.

Hope they introduce earn a b-gem for 5-star rated gig during this kind of event in the future and other ways to get more free b-gems. Basic items cost around 100 b-gems is very pricey compared to the basic ones from KKH.

Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Actually the second is only an extra 100 because I got the long ponytail from the shop and it filled up both the first and second earner slots completely. I know some people have completed the prior events but no one will say the exact gem amount for the 4th space. I'm likely never going to spend that kind've cash to complete it - even on KKH I've spent maybe $20 over the entirety of my playing it a year & a half - but I'd still like to know.

Oh sorry I expressed myself poorly you're right about the amount. Hey Andrzej are you playing with other people this time?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    BS:AD Update 1.1.0

33jhrCT.jpg
    6NjoQvP.jpg
    PM to add
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I've always found Juicy Couture to be a tacky brand. When I think about JC, I usually remember their pink tracksuits & black tank tops with their logo every girl in middle school would wear, but these items aren't as bad as I originally thought when I read they were adding it into the game.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
    Same! I never liked this brand no matter how much people around me obsess over it! The only thing I like is the ripped jeans.
    PM to add
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Styling and clothing taste/quality aside there's something very nostalgic about a juicy couture endorsement of all things XD Britney has never been a 'high fashion' type of star so this brand fits her in an honest way IMO. I do wish they'd gone for more of an athleisure feel tho, NGL. I'm not sold on the clothes but the jewelry, purse and shoes are all really cute/versatile to me.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    6/17/16 - 'Awards Show Weekend' earner event:

tumblr_o8wbffS5xs1qfvh9po1_1280_zpsc6jicotu.jpg

And here I would've thought we were headed for a Juicy Couture event instead!

I'm glad for an earner weekend, even if I'm unsure whether I'll be able to complete it? I just did 3 gigs today and was in the middle of finishing a 4th when this alert popped up, curses XD

Hopefully the guys get something nice too.

ETA: guys items -

13385859_1577185985908201_1760389701_n_zpsnskuscka.jpg

aww :/

#ComeBackVats
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Like it says, stock up on energy. Energy here is stackable & doesn't have a limit (that I know of) so keep tapping your pets & other tappables :)
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
    nivid wrote: »
    Like it says, stock up on energy. Energy here is stackable & doesn't have a limit (that I know of) so keep tapping your pets & other tappables :)

Yeah, I did that a bit before recording my current single. I'm glad that they let us do that :3

Also, just added the guys items for the weekend. Not a great event clothing wise for here or KKH if you're a male avatar :/

#ComeBackVats
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Should I be having the alert pop up by now?
    Because I don't see anything in my game. It would be so annoying if both weekend events in KKH and here would be bugged for iOS :(
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Wow the colors are hideous
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Should I be having the alert pop up by now?
    Because I don't see anything in my game. It would be so annoying if both weekend events in KKH and here would be bugged for iOS :(

yeah I don't have any notifications or pop ups either ... Has anyone else started the event yet?
    GC: TTemb
    I have nothing on iOS too, checking Android now.

Edit: Nothing for my Android too.

It says Friday morning, but which time zone? Maybe it'll start later.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »

I remember the last weekends it started at 10 UTC. (1 hour after the event on KKH starts)

Still nothing on my IOS either ... Not cool!
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Thank god I'm not the only one not having weekend event. And by me the weekend event starts exactly at 12pm CEST
    From Andrzej's post, I think it's probably starting in 45 mins, and hopefully something pops up. Not sure why we don't have the countdown timer in game tho.
    PM to add
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    It's just weird because it's17:36 CEST now (5:36pm) and it always starts at 12pm by me. Hope it starts soon
    GluJenn posted in the help thread that the event starts at noon pacific time (that's 3 more hours) and that they're looking into the thing that the countdown timer isn't showing up.
    Okay, mine was here last night and disappeared?! It's after noon too.....

#ComeBackVats
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Did anyone get the event yet? I'm still waiting...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I just got it. Probably at half past?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you Lii! I checked and got mine too!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    So what should I do on this event?

Gigs or just the weekend gigs? I'm confused... have 3 points so far!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Looks like just the weekend gigs, since there has to be checkmark beside the goal. The only one is "Music First", oh need to wait 8 hours, ok time for bed.
    PM to add
    Thanks Nai!

Have a good sleep!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I had a gig lined up and finished after the event started. I got nothing, so it's definitely only the weekend gigs. 8 hours seems like a long time to wait, I hope they give an appropriate amount of points.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    How come this game doesn't have a task list? It's completely disorganized because our manager is constantly calling us with gigs.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    How come this game doesn't have a task list? It's completely disorganized because our manager is constantly calling us with gigs.

If you click the bottom middle of your screen I think... It will bring up all your current tasks.
    Looks like just the weekend gigs, since there has to be checkmark beside the goal. The only one is "Music First", oh need to wait 8 hours, ok time for bed.

Nevermind the 8 hr wait time ... The next gig is Radio Waves and has a 12 hr wait time!!! How are we supposed to finish the event???

Obviously they hey want us to spend gems to rush the events ... Totally unreasonable
    Guess most of us won't finish this one
    The first gig gives 7 checkmarks so you'll get the cash reward. I'm thinking they had the event set out that we must be very punctual to complete it.
    PM to add