Options

Anne won't call

AmalieKnAmalieKn Registered Users 3 Posts
I'm in the middle of the "Two doors, no waiting"-quest. Although I've waited a couple of hours since the "wait" was over, it just says "stand by for Anne's call" but it isn't coming.

Comments

• Options
    dabneyrdabneyr Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hi! Someone from Glu may respond saying the same but what they're going to tell you is to submit a ticket so they can address it directly.
    Britney Spears: American Dream - Level 18
    Dabney Linn - STAR ID: XD2D2JVQ
    www.britneyspearsamericandream.tumblr.com
    A-List #1 - 100.1M Fans
    259,638,027 Best Single's Sales
    Dark Owl Records
  • Options
    LelesLeles Registered Users 46 Posts
    Yeah it's happening to me too, it stays on "stand by Anne's call" for the two doors task no waiting and nothing happens. And because of that I cant finish promoting the song which leads to not be able to make new singles.
    Please help 😞
  • Options
    Someone please fix this I can't go forward in the game because I can't make singles :(
  • Options
    GluJennGluJenn Registered Users 80 Posts
    Hi everyone,

We just pushed a fix for the issue with the Two Doors, No Waiting quest so you should now get the call from Anne Means. You may need to restart your game to get the call.

Thank you dabneyr for suggesting that people submit help tickets when they have an issue. The reason I always say this is because the help tickets are good for tracking AND they sometimes have information that helps us focus on the bugs (people give screenshots, we can see if the bug is on iOS and Android, etc). We (the development team) are in communication with the team that handles these tickets.
  • Options
    AmalieKnAmalieKn Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you! Now it works!!
  • Options
    Yeah thanks